Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

WHY DID IT HAVE TO END SO SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

RICH95419 Posted at: 04:00 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 107806
RICH95419
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I LUV THE GAME BUT ITS JUST TOO SHORT AINT IT BUT IM GLAD THERE BRINGING OUT MGS4 ON DA PS3
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
poop Posted at: 07:39 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 107992
poop
Forum GuestMember
+
+
it IS short...
history:
you go thru the jungle to a factory, you go ta a bridge, you go away and come back, you go thru the jungle, to a crevice, to a cave, to a swamp, to a lab, to a forest, to some mountains, to a base, get tortured, to a waterfall, back to the base, down a runway,thru a jungle, thru another jungle, and ou arive at a field of flowers...

SHORT, and the ending was sad!, i wanted it to be good!, not sad!, good!
RICH95419 Posted at: 08:43 Mar27 2005 Post ID: 110028
RICH95419
Forum GuestMember
+
+
YEH BUT AINT IT GUD HOW THERE BRINGIN ANOTHER OUT THEY SAID THEY WOULDENT BUT OBVIOUSLY THE SAW IT WAS MAKIN A LOT OF MONEY SO IT WORTH TO BRING ANOTHER OUT I HERE ITS A REMAKE OF THE VERY VERY FIRST ONE
Razgriz Posted at: 18:15 May23 2005 Post ID: 172196
Razgriz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
But hideo kojima isn't workin' on the 4th one
I am the king of all demons. Behold my might as I cover the world in shadows
Razgriz Posted at: 18:18 May23 2005 Post ID: 172205
Razgriz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
they already remade the first 1 it was METAL GEAR SOLID: THE TWIN SNAKES for gamecube. the theme of the 4th one is NO PLACE TO HIDE. but i suppose that they could still remake the 1st. that would be awesome
superman4u Posted at: 21:23 May26 2005 Post ID: 176771
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
hideo kojima is working on the fourth one if u look at his first trailer u can see it says.. producer and blah blah blah.... HIDEO KOJIMA i think he is executive producer and all that so he is working on it.. and i heard mgs4 would be set in the future like in mgacid

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
Razgriz Posted at: 21:15 May27 2005 Post ID: 178527
Razgriz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I had heard he wasn't workin on it but whatever
Razgriz Posted at: 21:16 May27 2005 Post ID: 178530
Razgriz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I had heard he wasn't workin on it but whatever
RICH95419 Posted at: 13:34 May28 2005 Post ID: 179690
RICH95419
Forum GuestMember
+
+
nah he isnt working on it honestly, they are bringing out another one though, and anyway i like it better in the sixties, and i love the whole concept of the jungle and useing it to survive that make it one of the best games out.
Aeshma Posted at: 13:30 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 207266
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
The game isn't to short, next time try to kill "all" enemies you encounter and then it will be much much longer Smile
stealthgamesfreak Posted at: 15:58 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216714
stealthgamesfreak
Forum GuestMember
+
+
*sigh*Yes,the game is a BIT short but it has a high replay value and loads of extras.Hideo Kojami IS the Executive Producer of MGS4 which will be on PS3.MGS4 is set after Metal Gear Solid 2 but not the period of time taking place in AC!D.Thats way to much of a gap.The story has a reappearance of Vamp and Ocelot.Also,if you feel MGS3 is too short then you should buy the upcoming Metal Gear Solid 3:Subsistence(SubSIStance not SUBstance) which will be released on PS2.It has the entire MGS3 storyline PLUS! the games Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2:Solid Snake which was previously released ONLY in Japan.Also included is Demo theater(Allowing you to view the games movies and switch out characters like Substance's Demo Theater),Bonus Camos like Mummy and Stars and Stripes only availible previously by download,A brand new Low 3rd Person Camera Angle,ONLINE Play with up to 6 players,and MUCH MORE!!!Subsistence IS the Ultimate Metal Gear Solid Game(Atleast until 4 is released).So if you want more from 3 then buy Subsistence.Just wanted to clear everything up.
SnakeEater13 Posted at: 19:20 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 217057
SnakeEater13
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Dude, Subsistance sounds really good, I'm definitly getting it, Substance was cool too cause you got to do VR missions and be Snake in the Plant chapter. I can't wait for Subsistance!
Codename: SNAKE
stealthgamesfreak Posted at: 15:49 Jun22 2005 Post ID: 218150
stealthgamesfreak
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Same here.
Dante S. Posted at: 20:15 Sep23 2005 Post ID: 430036
Dante S.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I don't know what to say about this... Y'all are great!!! MGS kicks *** to no comparisson!!! One of THE BEST GAME SERIES EVER!!!!
therapper Posted at: 12:35 Sep29 2005 Post ID: 439252
therapper
+
+
look you lot if you think the game is short way not do wat aeshma sead to do and that is to kill every enermy in your way.

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
gigorga Posted at: 13:58 Sep29 2005 Post ID: 439324
gigorga
+
+
Can anyone help me on mgs3 ive beaten mgs2 sons of liberty an got all the dogtags with all the secret items
koolkid24 Posted at: 15:32 Sep29 2005 Post ID: 439438
koolkid24
Post Likes: 1
+
+
What do you need help with?
I'm Back!!
bof_3_god Posted at: 01:48 Oct02 2005 Post ID: 444621
bof_3_god
Forum GuestMember
+
+
is the snake in mgs 4 gonna be big boss or solid snake becos he looks really old, and he has the eyepatch... oh wait big boss is shot in his right eye but solid loses his left doesnt he, can sum1 please tell me.

mgs3 isnt short, try on european extreme and then say that its short.

P.S. in the NTSC version of mgs 3 is there a european extreme becoz there is on the PAL version and my frend has the PAL and i have NTSC and no matter what i try i cant unlok euro extreme
Tommy Posted at: 07:30 Oct16 2005 Post ID: 471707
Tommy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 02-Oct-2005 bof_3_god said:is the snake in mgs 4 gonna be big boss or solid snake becos he looks really old, and he has the eyepatch... oh wait big boss is shot in his right eye but solid loses his left doesnt he, can sum1 please tell me.

mgs3 isnt short, try on european extreme and then say that its short.

P.S. in the NTSC version of mgs 3 is there a european extreme becoz there is on the PAL version and my frend has the PAL and i have NTSC and no matter what i try i cant unlok euro extreme
if anyone is still looking at this topic im going to say, it is solid snake but hes older, obviously because of the eye thing, its an augmentation and his friend is Otacon. Big Boss is in it, I heard he returns but I don't see how unless technology can revive him or something.
"THIS IS A MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON AND YOU HAVE NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND?"
- Lieutenant Ellen Ripley, Alien 3
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close