Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metriod Fusion

The Secret Message!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Crono1 Posted at: 18:00 Nov27 2005 Post ID: 536908
Crono1
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey! Don't make fun of me because i'm slow!
[center]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 17:36 Nov28 2005 Post ID: 538103
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Who could have guessed you were talking about deer!? >_< lol
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
SniperX Posted at: 09:20 Nov29 2005 Post ID: 538744
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well it is hunting season... and Wisconsin is a great place to hunt... and the name for a male deer is a buck...
POPULARITY IS A SOCIAL DISEASE Join my site. Click here!
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 09:46 Nov29 2005 Post ID: 538753
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, but a more common use for that word is money...
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
Crono1 Posted at: 14:35 Nov29 2005 Post ID: 539243
Crono1
+
+
Exactly what I was going to say.
[center]
SniperX Posted at: 16:42 Dec06 2005 Post ID: 549654
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oi. *rolls eyes* Why do you think I call me SniperX?
Crono1 Posted at: 18:41 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551189
Crono1
+
+
I dunno... Because you have a sniper rifle?
[center]
SniperX Posted at: 16:02 Dec09 2005 Post ID: 554471
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
*slaps face and pulls skin down* Well... that to I guess.
Crono1 Posted at: 18:10 Dec10 2005 Post ID: 557073
Crono1
+
+
And people call me slow.........Wait! That was an insult!
[center]
Shruikan Posted at: 15:34 Dec11 2005 Post ID: 559151
Shruikan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It was a two way deal... I think I better leave before I get sucked in too. lol
Pan is back! Join Team Random Nonsense! Email me if you like at [email protected]! Read John 3:16 - it's good stuff! Avatar by Shadow/SpiritGX - DO NOT STEAL, I KNOW IT'S TEMPTING. >>http://www.drop6.com/mpcomp.htm
Crono1 Posted at: 16:18 Dec11 2005 Post ID: 559220
Crono1
+
+
*turns on vacumn and points at pan/skruke/IU* Now you cant escape! mwa ha ha ha ha..........
[center]
SniperX Posted at: 19:22 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 562031
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ya know Crono, you have issues. I think that you should see a psychiatrist. In fact, here's the number of mine: 1-769-555-psyq.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:48 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564660
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 06-Nov-2005 SniperX said:What spikes. Anyway, It'd be fun, what with all the upgrades. Just launch the ball on a missile, speed boost to where it'll land, catch the ball and shinespark to a touchdown. There you go, a hail-mary to yourself. :I)
Meh!

Metroid Baseball: the Morph Ball is the baseball, and you use the Arm Cannon as the bat to hit it. And then, you can use Missles and Super Missles and Beams to tag your enemies while they're on their way to the next base. Oh, and did I forget to mention that injuries aren't accoutned for? Who cares about slaughter, anyway?

Metroid Soccer: once again, the Morph Ball is the ball of the game, or the soccer ball, in this case. You can use the Grapple Beam to pull the ball toward you or trip other players on the field. Missles, Super Missles, and Beams can be used with certain power-ups that can be collected by doing all sorts of cool things on the field, like kicking the ball into the face of another player and knocking them unconcious, lol. When you have control over the ball you can make it drop Bombs and sometimes Power Bombs.

Metroid Basketball: the Morph Ball is the basketball, of course. What else is there to say?

Metroid Football: Samus with her bulky shoulders of her Varia Suit is a football player whose teamed up against the rival team of Dark Samus! Kick, punt, and rush with that Morph Ball, and use your Speed Booster to make your foes stand there thinking "WTF matey?" and head through the goalline for a 6-pointer. Or, you can latch the Morph Ball to a Missle or Super Missle, launch the Missle, then use the Speed Booster to race up to the goal line and catch the Morph Ball as it comes whizzing by on the Missle (weeee!)!

Metroid: Pimp my Suit: created from the company that made 'Pimp my Ride' and 'Pimp my PSP', you can do everything from mixing the shoulders of the Light Suit with the Visor of the Gravity Suit and create new suits. However, it's not our fault if the suit doesn't work right, so if Samus gets screwed, don't even bother to sue us. Suit parts sold separately.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Crono1 Posted at: 17:32 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564744
Crono1
+
+
On 13-Dec-2005 SniperX said:Ya know Crono, you have issues. I think that you should see a psychiatrist. In fact, here's the number of mine: 1-769-555-psyq.
No, me just touched in headplace.
[center]
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 18:02 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564799
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Metroid sports games... I wonder...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

pantalaimon01 Posted at: 19:32 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564961
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I saw Metroid Pinball the other day at Best Buy...
Crono1 Posted at: 14:17 Dec16 2005 Post ID: 566240
Crono1
+
+
Well pinball isn't really a sport pan.
[center]
SniperX Posted at: 11:41 Dec17 2005 Post ID: 568388
SniperX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
So, it's cool. And the launch-the-ball-on-a-missle-the-speed-boost-to-get-it-yourself is my idea, you're not giving me any credit DB, I'm gonna sue you for plagerism
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 17:56 Dec17 2005 Post ID: 569160
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 17-Dec-2005 SniperX said:So, it's cool. And the launch-the-ball-on-a-missle-the-speed-boost-to-get-it-yourself is my idea, you're not giving me any credit DB, I'm gonna sue you for plagerism
Lol, haha, but you never signed a copyright.

� 2005 launch-the-ball-on-a-missle-the-speed-boost-to-get-it-yourself, darkboarder_77 incorporated.

I beat you to the copyright, hehe.

Anyway, on-topic, please... or, chat about something relevant...

Crono1 Posted at: 14:09 Dec19 2005 Post ID: 572352
Crono1
+
+
Ummmmmmmmmmm.............Even i'm not crazy enough to join this conversation..........*walks away clucking tounge*
[center]
Displaying Page 4 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close