Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metroid Prime: Hunters

Hey Metriod Gamers

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 21 of 28
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 26 | 27 | Last     Previous | Next
Noxbot Posted at: 23:49 Oct01 2006 Post ID: 1070410
Noxbot
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey Firelink, "Game Modes" dose not equal "Favourate Arena". Game Modes talks about ways you can mix things up in hunter matches. Favorate battle arena...well...it talks about our favorate battle arenas. Theres a BIG diffrence
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
koolstr Posted at: 20:26 Oct02 2006 Post ID: 1071646
koolstr
+
+
Favorite game modes are for like, 'Nodes, battle, ' and stuff like that. He';s probably right. I'll open it for a while to see.
[center]Goodbye, SC...

The person he reminds you of must be a failure of epic proportions in order for there to be any similarity whatsoever.[i] -Pandaemonium
Noxbot Posted at: 21:13 Oct02 2006 Post ID: 1071728
Noxbot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
O man... did you guys know that they sell AR in GameStop [ not in the internet, but in the ACTUALL STORE ]? Well, i bought one, and it works like a charm; I just dont use it to kill people on wi-fi. Killing bots and doing glitches is now so easy with AR.

Well, remember when MasterHunter said that their alot more people playing AR in Wi-Fi, i guess its because Gamespot is selling them. Brace yourselves; ALOT more people are gonna use AR on wi-fi.....

« Last edited by Noxbot on Oct 2nd 2006 »
FIRELINK Posted at: 07:17 Oct03 2006 Post ID: 1071978
FIRELINK
+
+
I'm gonna buy one to see how it works,and show-off,not for evil.Yes,I knew that.

« Last edited by FIRELINK on Oct 3rd 2006 »
All day every day.
Noxbot Posted at: 15:30 Oct03 2006 Post ID: 1072398
Noxbot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Using AR to glitch in single player mode is like the most fun you will have. Its 5 huge worlds you can glitch on, and have fights occationally. I started a new game with AR, i beat the whole game in 10 mins.

O ya here is a tip of fighting someone who has AR: they are acctually not invinsable. If you let them press the "R" button, they can max out their health to 1200. Just headshot the person like 2 or 3 times [ mabe more ]. If you get lucky, the person would forget about re-charging health.

PS- firelink your sig is kinda long... you only see the "d" in dare
Just saying

-Nox

Firelink, if your gonna show off AR on wi-fi, once you play 1 wi-fi game AR is disabled. Its a pain to get it back... thats why I only use AR online for glitching.

« Last edited by Noxbot on Oct 3rd 2006 »
ian2davis Posted at: 15:38 Oct03 2006 Post ID: 1072417
ian2davis
Forum GuestMember
+
+
when you play single player mode the see through cheat doesnt help it but on bots its very helpful to see when there coming around corners and crap

Name Legendhunt FC 5326-7821-1936
Noxbot Posted at: 15:41 Oct03 2006 Post ID: 1072425
Noxbot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I dont use the "see through walls" cheat. Its too confusing for me. My favorate thing is that moon jump. Its like the screw attack for MPH...except it aint really an attack...
hornuale000 Posted at: 16:23 Oct03 2006 Post ID: 1072576
hornuale000
+
+
Hey! Now, I know it has been a while but I'll be on every Saturday afternoon from 1:30PM-4:00PM (If I can). Plus I've been busy playing Advanced Wars: Duel Strike. I will never go on wifi ever again. And I'll be busy from 4:00PM-next saturday at noon.
FIRELINK Posted at: 16:30 Oct03 2006 Post ID: 1072604
FIRELINK
+
+
On 03-Oct-2006 Noxbot said:Using AR to glitch in single player mode is like the most fun you will have. Its 5 huge worlds you can glitch on, and have fights occationally. I started a new game with AR, i beat the whole game in 10 mins.

O ya here is a tip of fighting someone who has AR: they are acctually not invinsable. If you let them press the "R" button, they can max out their health to 1200. Just headshot the person like 2 or 3 times [ mabe more ]. If you get lucky, the person would forget about re-charging health.

PS- firelink your sig is kinda long... you only see the "d" in dare
Just saying

-Nox

Firelink, if your gonna show off AR on wi-fi, once you play 1 wi-fi game AR is disabled. Its a pain to get it back... thats why I only use AR online for glitching.
Uhhh,I'm confused
All day every day.
ian2davis Posted at: 16:53 Oct03 2006 Post ID: 1072673
ian2davis
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 03-Oct-2006 Noxbot said:I dont use the "see through walls" cheat. Its too confusing for me. My favorate thing is that moon jump. Its like the screw attack for MPH...except it aint really an attack...
the moon jump is the ome cheat i never use because im in dual mode left and its always a pain to fly to the right not straight so i never put on and that sucks because plying could benefit to me so many ways!!
P.S. Aint aint a word

Name Legendhunt FC 5326-7821-1936
koolstr Posted at: 18:07 Oct03 2006 Post ID: 1072798
koolstr
+
+
Wow. This has gone crazy. Firelink, I never knew this day would come. YOU, Firelink, buying an AR and ACTUALLY using it. Wow. That's sick. And what don't you understand? Look at your sig. It won't fit. Edit it.....take away periods....
[center]Goodbye, SC...

The person he reminds you of must be a failure of epic proportions in order for there to be any similarity whatsoever.[i] -Pandaemonium
obi wan1212 Posted at: 18:34 Oct03 2006 Post ID: 1072841
obi wan1212
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
I started using action replay after I beat games cause on mystery dungeon blue I used it and everything was frikin boring cause I had everything(except for all pokemon)but luckily I didnt save my game with the cheats but I do use it all the time when i'm stuck on something.

P.S.FIRELINK I already said sorry for annoying yall guys all the time
[size=20][url=http://www.forumsvibe.com/utlonghorns/]Join The Hyuga Forums [/size][/url]
Noxbot Posted at: 18:59 Oct03 2006 Post ID: 1072883
Noxbot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 03-Oct-2006 ian2davis said:the moon jump is the ome cheat i never use because im in dual mode left and its always a pain to fly to the right not straight so i never put on and that sucks because plying could benefit to me so many ways!!
P.S. Aint aint a word
I know "aint" isnt a word. As a matter of fact, you realy say "am'ent" ( am not ). Aint is slang, though, so anyone can still use it. I learned that from my Lang. Arts class a few days ago.

man, this place is starting to be a mess.....firelink, can I make a topic for AR users? It would make this topic a little bit more "peacefull"

« Last edited by Noxbot on Oct 3rd 2006 »
FIRELINK Posted at: 20:12 Oct03 2006 Post ID: 1073093
FIRELINK
+
+
On 03-Oct-2006 koolstr said:Wow. This has gone crazy. Firelink, I never knew this day would come. YOU, Firelink, buying an AR and ACTUALLY using it. Wow. That's sick. And what don't you understand? Look at your sig. It won't fit. Edit it.....take away periods....
I'm just seeing how it works
All day every day.
Noxbot Posted at: 21:49 Oct03 2006 Post ID: 1073201
Noxbot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Dont have a heart attack, koolstr. You know firelink can beat the crap out of us without AR anyway.... and AR is good for other uses too. I beat the game 3 times until i accedentally erased all the data. With AR, I started again, headed straight to oublette, and beat the game in 10 mins. AR can have many uses instead of killing.
So AR is not all "evil".....

Wow...its been quiet for 4 days already. Anyone still out there?

« Last edited by Noxbot on Oct 7th 2006 »
koolstr Posted at: 19:39 Oct08 2006 Post ID: 1080367
koolstr
+
+
Firelink, you still didn't fix your sig...but whatever.

I know, I'm just freaked out at the fact that he acatually IS using it...
[center]Goodbye, SC...

MasterHunter Posted at: 15:24 Oct09 2006 Post ID: 1081170
MasterHunter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok, I've broken my arm and two fingers so i wont be on hunters for a long time.
Noxbot Posted at: 16:23 Oct09 2006 Post ID: 1081250
Noxbot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
plz dont spam.... moderators usually delete posts that spam
FIRELINK Posted at: 17:35 Oct09 2006 Post ID: 1081340
FIRELINK
+
+
Well,you have a point
All day every day.
koolstr Posted at: 14:41 Oct13 2006 Post ID: 1085622
koolstr
+
+
Hey everybody! The moderator link has been re-opened! Hornuale000 has lost his moderator status, so we need a third mod!
[center]Goodbye, SC...

Displaying Page 21 of 28
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 26 | 27 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close