Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metroid Prime: Hunters

Shortened Rules!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

koolstr Posted at: 15:18 Nov03 2006 Post ID: 1123977
koolstr
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Quote from Aeshma (Admin):

Note to Mods from forums that aren't that active:

Be careful with closing topics, since it's okay if people bump an old topic when the forum is as good as dead...even if they bump a topic that hasn't been posted in for months.

So, this means that you are allowed (Only in THIS forum; nowhere else) to bump old topics! BUT! You still MAY NOT bump topics for no reason or for spam or for stuff like, 'ya I agree'..

Hopefully this will make the forum very active again.

But mods, remember, you are still dedicated to SC and have to do your job. Besides for closing bumped topics (That are not spam).
[center]Goodbye, SC...

The person he reminds you of must be a failure of epic proportions in order for there to be any similarity whatsoever.[i] -Pandaemonium
koolstr Posted at: 22:33 Mar03 2007 Post ID: 1411359
koolstr
Post Likes: 0
+
+
This forum has become VERY active, once again. So these rules do not apply now. No bumping old topics. I will re-pin this thread if it ever becomes inactive. So now, NO bumping old topics.
[center]Goodbye, SC...

The person he reminds you of must be a failure of epic proportions in order for there to be any similarity whatsoever.[i] -Pandaemonium
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 337616

Post Top
Click to close