Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metroid Prime: Hunters

Where Else...?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Mike Penance Posted at: 12:05 Nov08 2006 Post ID: 1133936
Mike Penance
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yeah, I know posting friend codes is supposed to be against the rules but where else are we supposed to post em'. Well Anyway, my friend code is 3565-6577-6893. If any one with a couple of stars wants to play a friendly game or two - just pop a mail to [email protected]. I'll be hanging around at about 18:30 GMT - let me know, eh?

« Last edited by Mike Penance on Nov 9th 2006 »
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.
ßløødHøund Posted at: 19:08 Nov08 2006 Post ID: 1135046
ßløødHøund
+
+
Glad to see somebody new. There IS a freind code topic, "post your freind codes here AND ONLY HERE". Well, my FC is also in that topic [Noxbot], and finally someone else with e mail and MPH....ill add you to my yahoo. When can you fight?

PS- Usually these topics get closed by the mods...so watch out

"The only way for the triumpth of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Metroid Prime Hunters Freind Code: 0258-4842-1457
E-Mail and IM: [email protected]
koolstr Posted at: 17:00 Nov09 2006 Post ID: 1136532
koolstr
+
+
I understand that your new, but try to follow the rules, and look around the forum before posting anything. There could be a topic on it already. I think by now you know where to talk about this.....

By the way, the 'Hey Metroid Gamers' thread is basically a chatroom now.

-CLOSED-
[center]Goodbye, SC...

The person he reminds you of must be a failure of epic proportions in order for there to be any similarity whatsoever.[i] -Pandaemonium
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 337616

Post Top
Click to close