Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom 2

hr5 duel Tigrex

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

thegrayfox Posted at: 21:56 Apr13 2009 Post ID: 2598421
thegrayfox
Post Likes: 0
+
+
hey i got the quest duel tigrex anyone have recomendations for this quest? anyone help,tips,hints are usefull.

« Last edited by thegrayfox on Apr 14th 2009 »

Gray Fox: Snake. We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in. the dieing words of a great ninja....
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
g33k Posted at: 18:05 Apr14 2009 Post ID: 2599099
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
Use a cheated game save...

Or get a LS and go for it.
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
master slayer 123 Posted at: 21:06 Apr14 2009 Post ID: 2599301
master slayer 123
+
+
Dont use a cheated save, what i did was charged in with True Devil Slicer. Thunder is your friend, so, knowing you, a good thunder bow, or HBG with high power and thunder COULD work, but id go with TDS. Secondly, you want to go for the one that starts in area 1. If you attack the other one (area 8, i believe) the other will come and start following, so youll be skrewed. If you start in area 8, just use a farcaster and attack it. Armor wise, i used full blango u, not sure why, but any good armor with high defence. Remember, its a HUNTING quest. Bring tranqs and traps to capture them is another ooption. Tf yo;u need help with capture, the ONLY cheat i approve of is the HP veiwer. I always use it to check my status. OH, use flash bombs. They give a good 15-30 second period of free hits, which, with TDS, instantly puts it into rage, which is good. Another thing that many people do not know is that the hind legs are the best spot to hit. While the head does do a little more damage, the hind legs prevent it from starting a combo on you and its attacks are easier to dodge from the back. Thats all for now, put up your results and let see what else would help.
thegrayfox Posted at: 02:56 Apr16 2009 Post ID: 2600373
thegrayfox
+
+
useing battlemail u armor and the lightbowgun Jade Tempest i killed 1 tigrex and deeply wounded the second one but at 1:30 left on the clock i had fainted twice and dident have any mega nutrients so it charged me when enraged and knocked me out for good,now i know i can do the quest i just need to pick my suplies better i had alot of amo i wasnt useing like thunder s is useless when u r going for raw dmg to the legs so next time im going to pick my suplies better and wait until i get a felyn skill like temper or something that increase's my bowgun dmg,thnx for the tip on the back legs tho master slayer i know i can beat it i just need to try again now that i have the dodgeing and stuff down,2 dead tigrex comeing up!Thumbs Up

« Last edited by thegrayfox on Apr 16th 2009 »

Gray Fox: Snake. We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in. the dieing words of a great ninja....
g33k Posted at: 15:36 Apr16 2009 Post ID: 2600650
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
Good job TGF. You just need to work on always making sure you have supplies!

Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

master slayer 123 Posted at: 18:42 Apr17 2009 Post ID: 2601690
master slayer 123
+
+
trust me, get more supplies than you need, or go for the capture.
As far as your results, good jobThumbs Up
g33k Posted at: 22:14 Apr17 2009 Post ID: 2601919
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
Extra supplies never hurt anyway now did they?

thegrayfox Posted at: 23:32 Apr18 2009 Post ID: 2602935
thegrayfox
+
+
u know i have never captured something in mhf2...i havent captured in a long time i should try that, all you do is wait untill its limping pitfall it and tranq bomb it right?

master slayer 123 Posted at: 11:32 Apr19 2009 Post ID: 2603133
master slayer 123
+
+
Yes, but in the snowy mountains, i wouild suggest useing shock traps instead. They are more versatile as you can use them anywhere, including are 6, 7, and 8, where pitfalls wouldnt work.
But, yes, to be sure you can capture something, wait till it limps. If you run out of traps/tranq bombs + shots (cuz i know u gunner) Then you will have to kill. I dont see you failing as your last results were great. Captureing them will give you more time to kill the other Tigrex, BUT, it also gives you less exposure to danger, so less potions used. I guess what all this is saying is that, Congrats on getting to HR 6 Thumbs Up !
thegrayfox Posted at: 19:09 Apr19 2009 Post ID: 2603423
thegrayfox
+
+
and hr6 i am i got the first one down even faster this time giveing me more time on the second one and eventuly i got it iimping,piftfalled it and tranqed it quest completed,i fainted once,used alot less potions,used only 2 shots(normal s lv2 clust s lv2)and finaly i have made it to hr6 Smile

« Last edited by thegrayfox on Apr 19th 2009 »

g33k Posted at: 19:56 Apr19 2009 Post ID: 2603451
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
Congarts dude! Nice job!

master slayer 123 Posted at: 22:12 Apr19 2009 Post ID: 2603563
master slayer 123
+
+
+5 points for accurate prediction
GOOD JOB!!
Finally another person who is considered pro, sorry g33k, cheatin aint pro >_>!
To be a pro, it takes blood, sweat, tears, and absolutely no life!
Gratz TGF, YOU HAVE NO LIFE, WOOT!!!!!
But, know this, now that you have no life after ataining Hunter Rank 6, you haave written your soul away to Super Cheats. You are now required to help, noobs, failures, and all around bad videogame players in beating the dreadfull Kut ku, can you commit to that?
thegrayfox Posted at: 01:01 Apr20 2009 Post ID: 2603607
thegrayfox
+
+
LOL i think i can handle that and thnx i normaly dont like the idea of captureing cuz i dont get as much parts but i just wanted that quest done and over with so theres my first mhf2 capture,now that im hr6 time to tackle the big beasts! everyone is always talking about akantor...time to rise up and fight one!....after i get some better gear.Smile

master slayer 123 Posted at: 17:49 Apr20 2009 Post ID: 2603903
master slayer 123
+
+
Good, yea, Akantor is a big one, but it is very easy. Its so big that it makes it ridiculously slow. Its charge attack is about the speed of a wyvern walking, very slow.
As far as other good things to fight, i suggest now going after silver los, a lot. Get 5 rubies and make the full silver los armor. As far as weapons go, SDS is pretty much the best overall LS and great against most of the HR 6 wyverns.
Congrats again Thumbs Up.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close