Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom 2

hunting horn

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

D_Otaku Posted at: 07:51 Apr29 2008 Post ID: 2220880
D_Otaku
Post Likes: 0
+
+
is hunting horns worth getting? i see the materials quite rare and earlier HH prove to be useful in earlier quest
avy by Rj
sig by me

g33k Posted at: 10:09 Apr29 2008 Post ID: 2220987
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
my opinion which holds very lil weight is no they are a waste of money and items that are very rare. this may just be perosnal since i hate having stuff like that i mean playing music to go faster and hit harder with a drum or horn come on that would be so weird in real life rofl lolAnxious
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
Predian991 Posted at: 10:18 Apr29 2008 Post ID: 2220991
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have no idea if theyre worth getting as ive never actually went on quests to get the materials for one as i never could get the hang of them, but if you do early on in the game, i gather they could prove useful as they have special notes which can be very helpful and free up inventory space.

* I would like to know if they are worth getting from someone who knows what they are talking about as ive been thinking of buying one for a while
D_Otaku Posted at: 20:33 Apr29 2008 Post ID: 2221915
D_Otaku
+
+
On 29-Apr-2008 g33k said:my opinion which holds very lil weight is no they are a waste of money and items that are very rare. this may just be perosnal since i hate having stuff like that i mean playing music to go faster and hit harder with a drum or horn come on that would be so weird in real life rofl lolAnxious
white-white will fasten you up and i just found white-blue can give you infinite stamina for 1 minuites, good thing if you has dual blade user in your team
avy by Rj
sig by me

andremch Posted at: 04:45 Apr30 2008 Post ID: 2222324
andremch
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well the wind and earth resistence are formidable..but.. come on.. there r more things fun than playng a giant flute while everybody is stabbing that wyvern -.-
D_Otaku Posted at: 11:23 Apr30 2008 Post ID: 2222581
D_Otaku
+
+
agreed, i'll force my lil bro to use it
avy by Rj
sig by me

Silver_rajang21 Posted at: 10:16 May03 2008 Post ID: 2225577
Silver_rajang21
+
+
I think the only good thing about hh's are that they have the notes, wich frees up some items and saurka recorder hh was the earlyest dragon att weapon that i could get.
[color=blue][/center][size=12][center][color=brown]()xxxxxx[|][/color]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::>[/center][/size][size=12][color=blue][center]<::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::[/color][color=brown][|]xxxxxx()[/center][/color][/size]
thegrayfox Posted at: 18:17 Sep26 2008 Post ID: 2437585
thegrayfox
+
+
ive played with hunting horns they can be powerfull and are simular to hammers some combinations of notes are very helpfull and u could use this weapon to beat the game if u practice what i would do is if your interested go to the training hall and beat all the hunting horns and one more thing if your going to use hunting horns i would bring flash bombs or something to stop your target for when the songs run out or just leave the area cuz without the music you are easy to be attacked.(hope this helps)Thumbs Up

Gray Fox: Snake. We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in. the dieing words of a great ninja....
g33k Posted at: 18:43 Sep26 2008 Post ID: 2437660
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
Topic closed. thegrayfox please read the forum rules about bumping old topics. There is a link near the top right hand corner of the page.
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 491323

Post Top
Click to close