Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom 2

HR6 Shen Gaoren

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Predian991 Posted at: 05:52 Jun18 2008 Post ID: 2287126
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have had it as an urgent in guild now for quite some time and tried it as soon as i got it a few days ago and used Prominence Bow III with armour skills as Adrenaline +2 and reckless abandon+1 with Heroics activated. I shot at it constantly and it kept falling, but it destroyed the fort with like only 5 mins left. I did not use the dragonator this time as i forgot so next time i will use that.

Anyway.. Now i have The same armour skills with heroics once more (Saved) I have power seeds, mega juices, Mega Demondrug and i have now got Diablos Horn bow II with Pierce 4 so will it work this time with all these skills activated and around 600 raw atk for bow? Will it trip it so often it wont have time to attack the fort?

EDIT: Ive just beaten it so i guess it was good enough but with 1:53 to spare and 10% fort left, so still, is there an easier way to beat it so its not such a close battle as i would like to kill it again but knowing that i will win and not waste my time and possibly fail. Maybe an armour with speed fire and adrenaline +2? any suggestions?

« Last edited by Predian991 on Jun 18th 2008 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Silver_rajang21 Posted at: 18:07 Jun19 2008 Post ID: 2289576
Silver_rajang21
+
+
Antankor bow with dragon att. is the easyest way, it also works well for fatilis.
[color=blue][/center][size=12][center][color=brown]()xxxxxx[|][/color]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::>[/center][/size][size=12][color=blue][center]<::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::[/color][color=brown][|]xxxxxx()[/center][/color][/size]
KingFatalis159 Posted at: 16:30 Aug13 2008 Post ID: 2377987
KingFatalis159
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well if your like bows,akantor with power coating is best.though i recomened using a fire or dragon attribute ls.
Silver_rajang21 Posted at: 16:38 Aug13 2008 Post ID: 2378008
Silver_rajang21
+
+
He can't get antankor bow yet.
[color=blue][/center][size=12][center][color=brown]()xxxxxx[|][/color]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::>[/center][/size][size=12][color=blue][center]<::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::[/color][color=brown][|]xxxxxx()[/center][/color][/size]
KingFatalis159 Posted at: 16:40 Aug13 2008 Post ID: 2378013
KingFatalis159
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well he could if he has a friend whose unlocked akantor
i like the upgraded sonic bow
master slayer 123 Posted at: 19:59 Aug13 2008 Post ID: 2378346
master slayer 123
+
+
I soloed G-Gao Ren with SDS and no whetstones, but had ESP.

You told me you had full aka + aka bow.

« Last edited by master slayer 123 on Aug 13th 2008 »
KingFatalis159 Posted at: 20:48 Aug13 2008 Post ID: 2378396
KingFatalis159
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if your talking to me,then yes i do.i like the bow though because if you dont have akantor bow,sonic would be next choice.EvilEvilEvil
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close