Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom 2

Dragonwood Sword

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

DaRk_KaOrU Posted at: 01:11 Jun25 2008 Post ID: 2297268
DaRk_KaOrU
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ANyone kNw where to get Dragonwood+ and Dragonmoss+ ? Really need it to improve my dragonwood sword +_+ (weird-shape sword isn't it? XD HAHAHA! )
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Predian991 Posted at: 03:02 Jun25 2008 Post ID: 2297317
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I get them constantly from trenya, i cant say exactly what from but i keep getting them from 1000 pts desert and volcano, i have so many i dont know what to do with them
DaRk_KaOrU Posted at: 03:15 Jun25 2008 Post ID: 2297322
DaRk_KaOrU
Forum GuestMember
+
+
owh thnx but do u knw how 2 unlock 500pts and 1000pts for Trenya's advnture? Really wnt to knw +_+ well if u dn't knw wht to do with da drgnmoss/woods then why dn't u try strt to mke da drgnwood wpn(whether u wnt its bow,longsword,hunting horn or lance it's up 2 u) but if u dn't lyk 2 try, then jst sell it bcoz it hav a high price $_$ hehe but for me i lyk 2 collect it further mre (wnt 2 knw why?)
Predian991 Posted at: 06:23 Jun25 2008 Post ID: 2297354
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Just keep doing quests and get ur HR up to get 500 + 1000. I never made any dragonwood weapons. I dont think its worth it. But thats me. I might make a few just to collect them, and maybe try them out though =)
DaRk_KaOrU Posted at: 07:05 Jun25 2008 Post ID: 2297370
DaRk_KaOrU
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hee...for me it's really worth! bcoz i'm a crazy weapons n armours collector! Gwahahaha XD! It's really a weird n strange hobby +_+ but i enjoy it ^-^ ! Watashi wa kuroneko ne! Miaow!
D_Otaku Posted at: 08:36 Jun25 2008 Post ID: 2297414
D_Otaku
+
+
whoa!quad post 1st till 3rd deleted

its not worth getting i think,since there's lotsa better weapon that can be made by the time i get all of the materials
avy by Rj
sig by me

DaRk_KaOrU Posted at: 20:37 Jun25 2008 Post ID: 2298421
DaRk_KaOrU
Forum GuestMember
+
+
but i like da paralyzing effect...it's just like using a shock trap on a monster...I killed rathian n rathalos with this sword whenever i wnt 2 play with them hahaha dn't play with electric shock or u will get paralyze !! X3
JohnBloodhawk Posted at: 20:22 Jun28 2008 Post ID: 2302285
JohnBloodhawk
+
+
The Dragonwood weapons i think are just useless. The Dragonmoss and Dragonwood you can trade with the Veggie elders in different areas. I can't exactly remember the locations,but you do get some pretty rare stuff out of it.
DaRk_KaOrU Posted at: 23:58 Jun28 2008 Post ID: 2302407
DaRk_KaOrU
Forum GuestMember
+
+
u can trade dragonmoss and dragonwood in snowy mountain area 4...da veggie elder will give u thunderbug juice n i trade when necessary only....
JohnBloodhawk Posted at: 03:14 Jun30 2008 Post ID: 2303552
JohnBloodhawk
+
+
You can also trade in the F&H, Swamp, Jungle, and Desert area. Here's the more detailed locations:

Forest & Hills: Area 7
Jungle: Base Camp, top of the cliffs near the bee hive
Swamp: Base camp
Desert: Felyne's Den in Area 8

Now there's a Faq on the Elder Trades, and it gives specific details on what items you get for different items. One elder give you bones and monster material, another one gives you support items like immunizer's and stuff like that, and another elder will give you iron materials like iron ore and machalite ore.
DaRk_KaOrU Posted at: 10:22 Jun30 2008 Post ID: 2303775
DaRk_KaOrU
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Jeez...I dn't need those = ) i hav got many of it alrdy...And i knw where all da veggie elders are located so no need 2 tell me = ) oh c'mon JBH, i'm not a newbie -_- K?
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close