Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom 2

Green Plesioth, Red Khezu

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Blaze95 Posted at: 06:07 Jul08 2008 Post ID: 2317383
Blaze95
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey, need help for this 2 monsters. Only these 2 quests more than I can get the dual tigrex urgent. The green plesioth do too much damage when using melee wepon, n dragon bow halo takes 2 long. As for red khezu, too much health. Will LBB+ help when I'm going solo for these quests?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
master slayer 123 Posted at: 10:49 Jul08 2008 Post ID: 2317596
master slayer 123
+
+
1st: I've read a few other topics, and your asking this question there, start your own thread and wait for a response or look around for answers. My topic "I'm inna rut" covers the same thing. your not in trouble or anything, just be patient.
NOW
2nd: Both are a pain. The twist with red khezu is that it's wesk to water, and strong against fire. i use Suprm Lao Shan Cannon (with a friend, then soloed it later)For green Plessy use True devil slicer, or sonic bow 3. And, yes LBB+ will help. Hope you beat it!Thumbs Up
Predian991 Posted at: 02:42 Jul09 2008 Post ID: 2319074
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
green plessy, if your using bow is very easy as you can practically shoot at it non-stop as even when its in water doing water blast, stand at waters edfe and shoot it then. Also aim for it stomach. Is the weakest point.
Blaze95 Posted at: 05:06 Jul09 2008 Post ID: 2319154
Blaze95
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Is white Mantis suitable for defeating red khezu?
Predian991 Posted at: 05:29 Jul09 2008 Post ID: 2319163
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yes. But dont rely on their weaknesses. So dont go and buy a much less powerful weapon than u had before to just get the attrib that the monster is weakest to. If theres not a large difference in the raw damage in the weapon you were using before and the one with the water attrib then use it, but if there is a large gap of say around 200 for longswords then i wouldn't bother and go for the one with the highest raw damage.
Blaze95 Posted at: 06:14 Jul09 2008 Post ID: 2319179
Blaze95
Forum GuestMember
+
+
So, Rusty Claymore is my best bet rite? Anyway, green plesioth still cant defeat. Have trouble defeating solo . . .
Predian991 Posted at: 07:14 Jul09 2008 Post ID: 2319213
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sorry, you would have to get someone elses advice on this as i only bow plesioth or lance, im only telling you what i know
master slayer 123 Posted at: 10:18 Jul09 2008 Post ID: 2319404
master slayer 123
+
+
Get true devil slicer, only if you can beat regular khezu, if not, then get a good fire weapon. For some reason a lot of people dont know that plessy is equally weak to fire as thunder. Like if you can get Wyvern Blade Maple, that would be good.Thumbs Up
Blaze95 Posted at: 03:42 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2320717
Blaze95
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Regular khezu of course can beat. But thunder sac seldom get. Is Lion Dance Saber alrite to use?
DaRk_KaOrU Posted at: 05:50 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2320767
DaRk_KaOrU
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well i managed 2 kill da G-Rank red khezu by using 'Fanatic Dragonsword LS' = ) and da second tym i use Frost Ripper and for da 3rd tym i use Sentoryu Wolf, 4th tym i use Killer Sycthe...well i hate it when khezu make da scream...Just keep attacking on his backlegs n he will flinch...aBout plessy, man! It's a pain! I used true devil slicer for da 1st and Fanatic Dragonsword LS for 2nd tym
Predian991 Posted at: 06:09 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2320777
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i know getting near a red khezu can be a pain cos of the scream and shock combo. So i made a random bow armour to test against red khezu which has high grade earplug and you dont need to go near it.

I used random armour parts from my equipment and some i know you cant get but you may have to substitute with others, but it worked very well with me.

Bow: Akantor Bow (This can be replaced with any other strong bow you can obtain)

Armour:

Dark Akantor Mask (Replace with anything with hear protect +4 then add earplug jewel)

Rathalos Soul Vest U (Replace with anything with hear protect +4 then add earplug jewel, unless you can make this which you might be able to.)

Monodevil Guards (you should be able to obtain)

Giaprey Coat (Easily obtained - Gives torso Inc to increase hear protect)

Chrome Metal Boots (Easily obtained just buy from cat, also gives torso inc which gives hear protect 16 = High grade earplug)

I know the face and plate may be hard to replace, but if you can then easily do so, i had the g-rank red khezu limping after 12mins.

Obviously with a different bow it may take around 20+ mins as akantor bow has high raw and affinity. I would recommend the last upgrade of daimyo bow or diablos horn bow as daimyo has water attrib and diablos horn bow has very good charges and high raw. However you can experiment with different bows.

This is a very useful set against khezu, most is easily made and this exact set actually looks very good.

Note: Instead of Dark Akantor Mask you could use Garuga Mask which has hearportect +6 therefore may not need a couple of earplug jewels but either way you will need garuga materials.

If you have no luck with blademaster, i would advise you to try this Smile

« Last edited by Predian991 on Jul 10th 2008 »
Blaze95 Posted at: 08:19 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2320861
Blaze95
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Will Tigrex Arrow II help? It has 276 attack n total of 300+ when eat food n powercharm but has -30% affinity =(. tats the only good bow with high attck power. Or will daimyo warbow IV be better? Just ur info, im also a gunner n have rajang barrage which has 356 attack n rapid fire of crag.
D_Otaku Posted at: 08:28 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2320872
D_Otaku
+
+
i wont reccomend to use bow unless if you're playing with your friends, and yeah, forget about tigrex bow, raw attack is good but affinity make it fail, if you love raw attack, wild power bow is much better
avy by Rj
sig by me

Predian991 Posted at: 09:48 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2321011
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
why not bow? doesnt matter if you have friends or not, bow is as effective as melee with the right setup.

Dont use the Tigrex bow, too bad affinity. Go for Daimyo warbow IV like you said, that should work, just take a while longer
master slayer 123 Posted at: 09:51 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2321019
master slayer 123
+
+
Bow is just too boring. Longswords are intense, fast, powerful, and in MHP2G they can have 1500+ raw damage. But i wouldn,t use range, unless with friend. Plus the great thunder bugs are a pain.
Predian991 Posted at: 10:50 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2321110
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
so doesn't matter if you think theyre boring, theyre very useful. If you dont want to use them thats your choice. They can cause as much damage as any melee weapon. I find Gunlances boring but i still make a few and use them to get skilled with all weapons. The thunderbugs cause hardly any damage. Bow is a very effective way of killing something imo.
master slayer 123 Posted at: 12:52 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2321257
master slayer 123
+
+
I know they can be good. i just hate dieing from getting paralyzed by great thunder bugs, and i don't know any good armor to get. All i got is vespoid U mail, but i do want to get a good bow. I acctually wanted to use bows when i first saw them, but i need a good one.
Blaze95 Posted at: 03:14 Jul11 2008 Post ID: 2322221
Blaze95
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Which u think is better, Bowguns or Bows?
Predian991 Posted at: 03:55 Jul11 2008 Post ID: 2322241
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
They both have their advantages but i favour the bow as its quicker, takes up less inventory for coatings than shells for bowgun and they have attrib.

Also master i know what you mean about a good one. Hunter power bow series are good. I defeated the rathian and rathalos quest the one where you have to beat both of them, i used hunters power bow. I have a few good bows atm, akantor bow, exterminator bow, prominence bow III, diablos horn bow II, Hunters powr bow III, Hearshot Bow, Tigrex Whisker & Dragon Bow Solar & Earth.

As you can see i have many bows, they have always been a weapon that facinates me Smile
DaRk_KaOrU Posted at: 12:12 Jul11 2008 Post ID: 2322938
DaRk_KaOrU
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wow! A Bow collector! I like dat =D but i hav much bowgun than bow...Owh btw predian, i heard u say u really didn't like 2 fight gravios and u jst like 2 sleep-bomb him...Either gravios or basarios, bowgun is da weapon tht can easily kill them ( i prefer more on heavy bowguns than light bowguns =3 ) i break da tummy by using clust lvl 3 but of course i can't cut off da tail gagaga XD
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close