Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom 2

A State of Chrisis!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

thegrayfox Posted at: 22:59 Nov08 2008 Post ID: 2474572
thegrayfox
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i cant beat the shen gaoren quest from the villege chief ive tryed so many times but the best ive goten is with 2:43 left on the clock when i failed i used armor with piercebow up and target range down useing prominence bow 2 i aim for the belly and use the balista shots gathered and from the box but i just cant win can anyone recomend armor/weapons/ect.Anxious

« Last edited by thegrayfox on Nov 8th 2008 »

Gray Fox: Snake. We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in. the dieing words of a great ninja....
master slayer 123 Posted at: 13:06 Nov11 2008 Post ID: 2475905
master slayer 123
+
+
If u failed by fainting 3 times, then you need some major weapon and armor upgrades. I would sugest full Death Stench and (if your H.R.5) get Smolder Dragon Sword or Fist of Fury. The village Gao Ren was easier than the Lao Shan battle in Monster Hunter One.

Glad to know that some people still come here, lol.
thegrayfox Posted at: 14:11 Nov11 2008 Post ID: 2475943
thegrayfox
+
+
im only hr2 and i know what u mean i waited 2 days for someone to post

Gray Fox: Snake. We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in. the dieing words of a great ninja....
g33k Posted at: 20:30 Nov14 2008 Post ID: 2478285
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
Yea I am sorry about you having to wait but as you can see this forum is almost dead. Trying to revive it but it isn't working to well. I mean we even allow MHF2G posts in the right topic here now but no one seems to care.
Eh
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
Azure Rathalos Posted at: 08:21 Nov16 2008 Post ID: 2479304
Azure Rathalos
+
+
Hello if anyone is still playing freedom 2, cos i still love it. if you want any advise for stuff or just want to chat i'll start cheking in when i can. im hr6 and can mash just about anything. from Azure RathalosThumbs Up
thegrayfox Posted at: 00:33 Nov17 2008 Post ID: 2480113
thegrayfox
+
+
i still cant beat the village quest A state of chrisis if u or anyone can tell me what they used(like armor/weapons/items)it would help alot ive tryed so many times when i close my eyes i see the shen gaorenAnxious

Azure Rathalos Posted at: 11:39 Nov17 2008 Post ID: 2480511
Azure Rathalos
+
+
your best bet is deul swords, take mega juce and keep your swords green or blue sharpness. wait for him to step then run in and devil dance, his foot will start to glow red move on to another leg, keep going from leg to leg untill it falls then devildance his body. if you make him fall before the last area you need to do it once more and he'll soon die. hope this helps
Azure Rathalos Posted at: 11:48 Nov17 2008 Post ID: 2480516
Azure Rathalos
+
+
also, basarios armour is easy enough to get and has high defence for low rank armour. looks good too
thegrayfox Posted at: 14:50 Nov17 2008 Post ID: 2480606
thegrayfox
+
+
i think u are thinking of gathering hall cuz the quest im on he stays in one area im talking about the urgent quest from the village chief after u kill all the monsters twice(except lao/fatalis/ect.)

Azure Rathalos Posted at: 11:09 Nov18 2008 Post ID: 2481363
Azure Rathalos
+
+
oh yaeh sorry, but still try dual swords and the same tactics. Try this weapon line: twin dagger, twin dagger+, dual tomahawk, order rapier, holy saber and finaly guild knight sabers. get to the end of this line and you end up with blue sharpness, 266 attack and 230 water attribute. shen is easyer in the village quest cos he stands still alot so take advatage of this and bring shen down! Thumbs Up

« Last edited by Azure Rathalos on Nov 18th 2008 »
thegrayfox Posted at: 09:15 Nov20 2008 Post ID: 2483392
thegrayfox
+
+
guild knight sabers takes i think its hr4 or hr5 items and isnt the shen gaoren weak to fire and dragon? thought since it spits water it wouldent be weak to water but idk ill try anything at this point. do u think i can beat it with a heavybowgun?

i have the daora bowgun fully upgraded and teostra bowgun fully upgraded

also if i use a heavy bowgun where is the best place to shoot it?

Azure Rathalos Posted at: 14:17 Nov20 2008 Post ID: 2483549
Azure Rathalos
+
+
it's the attack and sharpness that makes them powerfull, those sabers can take a while to get but are worth it, try getting them as you advance to higher levels.
shoot shen in the head and body don't shoot the shell as that does nothing. i'll try the dora gun and get back to you in a min.
Azure Rathalos Posted at: 15:20 Nov20 2008 Post ID: 2483581
Azure Rathalos
+
+
the dora gun came close, but i think to do it you need to take large barrel bombes+ (lg brl bomb and scatterfish) and set them under shen when it stands still, also bring what you need to make more ammo/bombs. when it trys to shoot the town you can dragonator it (10 min charge between uses), also try the balistas. if that doesn't kill it then level up and get those dual swords cos they do kill it Thumbs Up
thegrayfox Posted at: 16:20 Nov20 2008 Post ID: 2483624
thegrayfox
+
+
what armor did u use? and ive even tryed useing gunnery king armor with backpacker jewels. all the cannons,balista's and a fire bow that dident work. so right now im going to try the daora gun with death stench and monodevil armor with a fire bow wish me luck.Smile

thegrayfox Posted at: 18:11 Nov20 2008 Post ID: 2483685
thegrayfox
+
+
wooooooooooooooootEvilSmileEvilSmileEvilSmileEvilSmileEvilSmileEvilSmileEvilSmileright after i did that last post i started the quest again with my daora bowgun and books with the stuff to make alot of amo and bombs and i finaly won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks Azure Rathalos!!!

Azure Rathalos Posted at: 07:43 Nov21 2008 Post ID: 2484054
Azure Rathalos
+
+
well done!!!!i new the dora gun could do it... as for the armour i used, i had no skills and less than 100 def. but anyway nice one, if you want help killing anything else just ask i'll check in at least once a day,ok Thumbs Up
g33k Posted at: 18:15 Nov21 2008 Post ID: 2484406
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
This topic has reached large amounts of spam. Though they are on topic. You may remake this. For future reference please DO NOT DOUBLE POST! And not more that 5 smilies per post 3 per row.

Thanks,
g33k the mod
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 491323

Post Top
Click to close