Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom 2

Basarios U helmet

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

thegrayfox Posted at: 23:55 Mar11 2009 Post ID: 2570165
thegrayfox
Post Likes: 0
+
+
hey im trying to get a new gunner set and i want to make this basarios u armor but the helmet doesnt show up what item do i need for it to show what materials i need to make it? ive been trying to find out on google but its pointless and i know there is a question about it on supercheats but when i whent to find it there was to many questions to look through i must have passed it so if any of u can check for me on your psp it would help.ty

Gray Fox: Snake. We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in. the dieing words of a great ninja....
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Azure Rathalos Posted at: 11:55 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2570976
Azure Rathalos
+
+
You need Basarios Tears, Basarios Carapace, Green Plesioth scales and Machalite Ore.

Why are you going for the U set? the S set has a higher def and a skill that increases it even more!

Both look cool though.... Oh, it might be worth using the melee helm (if you get the s set) as it has the same skills and will boost your def by another 20-30 points Thumbs Up
thegrayfox Posted at: 21:35 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2571711
thegrayfox
+
+
well i was going for it for the pierce add but i thought that was the piece up so now i dont need it for the U set but ill look at the S set. still might make it for blademaster if it wont help me in gunner.means i need to find a new gunner set now tho all the gunner gear i have isnt going to help me at hr6.thanks for looking it up tho.

Gray Fox: Snake. We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in. the dieing words of a great ninja....
Azure Rathalos Posted at: 11:31 Mar16 2009 Post ID: 2573955
Azure Rathalos
+
+
your best bet is to max out a set of tigrex or rath soul armour, stick to easier monsters and gathering (G rank) until you have the items to make good high rank equipment.

For a gunner, I used hunter S armour and jade tempest until I got a full set of Basarios S melee armour, then I got the carbalite sword and made it into the Imperial sword, which I used to get rath soul U and finnaly true devil slyser. Now there isn't much that can slow me down Thumbs Up
master slayer 123 Posted at: 20:22 Mar16 2009 Post ID: 2574538
master slayer 123
+
+
Imahho, i prefer the silver los armor, other than farming the rubies, i like the ESP skill as many white sharpness weapons still bounce off the higher ranked wyverns.
And just cuz silver los is awesome, as for gunner armor, idk.
i havent been a gunner since MHF, but uhh, hmmm, I think...., erm, humph, duuh, umm, yes, i would go for blue guild guard armor. Its got normal/rapid shot up and a base def of 30, witch is pretty good, i think, not sure, i havent gunned in soo long, but you might as well use a melee wepon, like HAMMAH.so yea, i hope that helps.
Happeh Huntin!!Thumbs Up
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close