Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter

i neeed help deefeting the first rathose you inconter in off line?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

killgore Posted at: 17:13 Nov04 2007 Post ID: 1981652
killgore
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
can someone give me some advice plz on how to kill the rathose i have a vile serpent blade and some yuin kut ku aromer iges i am not good enoph at all i mad him go to his nest 3 times in a row.

« Last edited by killgore on Dec 3rd 2007 »
panzerdemon Posted at: 10:41 Nov09 2007 Post ID: 1986872
panzerdemon
+
+
use the usual method you would to kill it. When it's ears lay flat and if it tries to limp away let it go...let it fall asleep in it's nest, lay a pitfall trap before you wake it up, lure it into the trap and then hit it with 2 tranq bombs. easy.

« Last edited by panzerdemon on Nov 10th 2007 »
tufnut5 Posted at: 22:28 Jul14 2008 Post ID: 2329160
tufnut5
Forum GuestMember
+
+
panzerdemon i think he ment to ask for advice on how to kill the rathalos and that he has the vile serpent blade with some yian kut-ku armor.
to ansear you killgore you should probably get used to use a great sword a bit more umm...hmmm what else?... oh i think this will help potion+honey will make mega potion ummm flash bugt+bomb mterial will make flash bombs and i think.... yes in fact i'm sure larg barrel bomb+scatter fish will make a large barrel bomb+: upgraded large barrel bomb. effectice against wyverns. and catalyst+rare steak will make power juice i think those items alone will help you alot on that rathalos your having troubles with, don't worrie enouph practice comes perfection thats what dragonyer online when there was online always told me and you know what, he was right just keep practicing to become something more something that has been under your nose the whole time just keep trying i have faith in youSmile Cool
D_Otaku Posted at: 23:39 Jul14 2008 Post ID: 2329320
D_Otaku
+
+
no bumping please -closed-
avy by Rj
sig by me

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 488566