Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks

Smoke Missions!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

DaRaZoR Posted at: 03:07 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 737195
DaRaZoR
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hello,
Can anyone help me with all of the smoke missions? I would like to know where you find them and how you complete them.My friend and I played and we found the smoke mission in the dead forest and we couldn't work it out. Now i've got the game on PS2 and i would like to know where they are and how you do them. I have also forgotten where the dead forest place smoke mission is aswell because i forgot where it is
hello wats happenin?did you know i currently mod nothing?now if you are reading this you are really boored and u have nothing else to do besides reading other peoples booring signatures
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Zelda Fan Posted at: 18:01 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 738316
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
i'm sorry dude but I don't know I never do the smoke missons,but I will see if I can find out for you.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
DaRaZoR Posted at: 02:20 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 739005
DaRaZoR
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanks
hello wats happenin?did you know i currently mod nothing?now if you are reading this you are really boored and u have nothing else to do besides reading other peoples booring signatures
Zelda Fan Posted at: 17:06 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 740199
Zelda Fan
+
+
On 14-Mar-2006 DaRaZoR said:thanks
please don't post one word posts next time,that is spam,why don't you ask a question on this game asking how you do the smoke missions.

Zelda Fan Posted at: 22:07 Mar16 2006 Post ID: 743885
Zelda Fan
+
+
On 13-Mar-2006 DaRaZoR said:Hello,
Can anyone help me with all of the smoke missions? I would like to know where you find them and how you complete them.My friend and I played and we found the smoke mission in the dead forest and we couldn't work it out. Now i've got the game on PS2 and i would like to know where they are and how you do them. I have also forgotten where the dead forest place smoke mission is aswell because i forgot where it is
ok I was surfing thr net and I found this

1. Break Walls in the Soul Tombs to reveal a secret fatality. This is is an area with spikes on the ceiling and about 6 Tarkata in the room. You can see out on the far side of the room and you need to break the four center sections of the wall.

#2. Destroy a statue in Wu'Shui academy and enter the Warrior Shrine. The Warrior Shrine is at the VERY start of the Wu'Shui area.

#3. Offer 3 Sacrifices in the Sacrifice Room in Soul Tombs. You need to go through the room that doesn't have a green or red symbol above it and then do air throws to get the Tarkatas into the spiked areas.

#4. To unlock the Portal, find all Purple Portals and throw an enemy into each one. There are only 2 portals to throw mobs into. One is near the Evil Monastery and one is at the lower level near the climbing spot.

#5. To unlock the Pit II, enter the Portal and survive in the frozen peaks. After you enter the portal you just need to keep killing the guys that show up until it says you've won. We found that tossing them off the side seemed to prove quite useful and then just killing one when you need to recharge your life a bit.

I did not write this,so give the credit to sub_zero_spectre.

DaRaZoR Posted at: 03:38 Mar20 2006 Post ID: 749613
DaRaZoR
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanks for finding it anyway
Zelda Fan Posted at: 18:15 Mar20 2006 Post ID: 750606
Zelda Fan
+
+
On 20-Mar-2006 DaRaZoR said:thanks for finding it anyway
no prob dude just here to help,its my job,I mod this forum.

starter72 Posted at: 19:57 Apr20 2006 Post ID: 796206
starter72
Forum GuestMember
+
+
to actually find smoke and do the missions u have to go into the living forest and go to the area where u see four clay soldier statues. when they come to life u have to throw 1 of them in to the wall behind u to break it and then u go threw the exit to smoke. when u complete al 5 missions u get 50,000 EXP. and u unlock MK2
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close