Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks

SMOKE MISSIONS HELP NEEDED!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

OMEGACEREBRO Posted at: 02:13 Apr25 2006 Post ID: 802041
OMEGACEREBRO
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok, I've read all the posts on the Smoke missions up till now, but I'm still having trouble. See, I've cleared all of the Soul Tombs, and though I don't recall destroying a wall (Smoke Mission #1), I must have done it because when I go back through the level, there's no wall to destroy. I'm pretty sure I've destroyed the statue that leads to the Warrior's Shrine (I got to the shrine gate, but couldn't get through because I needed an offering...whatever that means). And I've thrown enemies into both of the purple portals/voids in the outworld, yet no other portal opened up. Is it because I got all the fatalities from the cheats on here that I can't seem to complete the Smoke Missions? The first mission is destroying a wall for a hidden fatality, right? Well, due to the cheats, I already had all the fatalities way before I even got to the Soul Tombs, I even had all the specials and combos. I have all but 2 of the platform moves (I just acquired wall run & wall jump)...now I just run around the Soul Tombs killing everything, and tossing Tarkatas into the spiked pit, but when I check my pause menu, it says I have 0 of 5 Smoke Missions completed...somebody with some insight please help. Am I going to have to start over and NOT use any of the cheats?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Zelda Fan Posted at: 18:14 Apr25 2006 Post ID: 802813
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
here is how you do all the some missions

. Break Walls in the Soul Tombs to reveal a secret fatality. This is is an area with spikes on the ceiling and about 6 Tarkata in the room. You can see out on the far side of the room and you need to break the four center sections of the wall.

#2. Destroy a statue in Wu'Shui academy and enter the Warrior Shrine. The Warrior Shrine is at the VERY start of the Wu'Shui area.

#3. Offer 3 Sacrifices in the Sacrifice Room in Soul Tombs. You need to go through the room that doesn't have a green or red symbol above it and then do air throws to get the Tarkatas into the spiked areas.

#4. To unlock the Portal, find all Purple Portals and throw an enemy into each one. There are only 2 portals to throw mobs into. One is near the Evil Monastery and one is at the lower level near the climbing spot.

#5. To unlock the Pit II, enter the Portal and survive in the frozen peaks. After you enter the portal you just need to keep killing the guys that show up until it says you've won. We found that tossing them off the side seemed to prove quite useful and then just killing one when you need to recharge your life a bit.

sub_zero_spectre posted this.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
OMEGACEREBRO Posted at: 20:01 Apr27 2006 Post ID: 805066
OMEGACEREBRO
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okay, as I stated in my original post, I've already read this information, Zelda Fan. I'm asking a very specific question here; simply repeating directions I've already read and accounted for isn't helping me at all. Obviously there is a reason I can't progress that is not discussed/explained previously. Does anyone else have some useful input? Please read my original post and understand what it is I am asking before replying.
rebelion_reborn Posted at: 05:03 May19 2006 Post ID: 831924
rebelion_reborn
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok the wall that got broke down should have arrows on it. It doesn't matter if you have done the cheats. On the bad side of things the only way to advance to the next mission is to revisit smoke. So if you already completed the mission before talking to smoke visit hime then go back to the room where the mission takes place. The worrior shrine requires that you have the "swing" ability for the offering.

I hope this can help get you where you are going.
OMEGACEREBRO Posted at: 21:07 Jun08 2006 Post ID: 859047
OMEGACEREBRO
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks, I had given up completely on it. Now I can actually start playing the game again and see if I can finally get those missions.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close