Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2

Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 Discussion Page

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous
PhilXZ Posted at: 14:15 Jan03 2009 Post ID: 2512404
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Got all characters now!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ultimatetrainer005 Posted at: 16:31 Jan04 2009 Post ID: 2513289
ultimatetrainer005
+
+
yep. so did i. i went through a lot to get second state sauske
credit goes to tp for the awesome sig!!!
Friends with:swampert owner, shadow_cresselia_101, precise_answera, Deoxys360, Charizard 1276, Twilight Prince

Join Team Smash!!
Ma Brawl code:2363-5456-7947
UnchosenOne Posted at: 00:11 Jan06 2009 Post ID: 2514395
UnchosenOne
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Has anyone been able to beat the last mission for any characters? I was able to for Sasuke but just barely and I only got Genin rank on it. They over power the Coms. for that one. They don't get knocked back when you hit them so they can hit you and stop the attck. The only way I can find to stop it is to knock their feet out from under them. Or use Sasuke's little attack to get transported behind them and hit them.
I want to get SS Saskue and UNT Naruto's done so I can get that last stage.
I've even tried to turn down the level of difficulty but that doesn't make it that much easier. The stupid Coms. are still over powered.
"Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to make your face frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and *****-slap that mother @#?*&! upside the head... Pass it on."
UnchosenOne Posted at: 14:55 Jan06 2009 Post ID: 2514557
UnchosenOne
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Great! I beat both SS Sasuke and UNT Naruto's last mission and got a Head Ninja ranking on difficulty 2!
Turns out that SS Sasuke's down A fuly charged can do a lot of dammage to the com. He substitutes behind me really quick and after getting hit like once I get a chance to use it again until his health is almost all gone.
UNT Naruto I just got lucky on.
But every where I look they say that's the requirements to get the Final Valley stage. I still don't have the stage and this is beginning to get annoying.

Anyone know what you really have to do to get the stage?
"Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to make your face frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and *****-slap that mother @#?*&! upside the head... Pass it on."
PhilXZ Posted at: 15:02 Jan06 2009 Post ID: 2514567
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
+
Get Hokage rank on theirs and make a topic if you have quesyions on the game this is just for discussion.
UnchosenOne Posted at: 19:36 Jan06 2009 Post ID: 2514886
UnchosenOne
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okay thanks. This may take awhile.

Anyone else think Kurenia is way too underpowered? She's slow, weak, and has no long attack combos. The only good thing she has is that forward A trick and the down A.
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 14:08 Jan07 2009 Post ID: 2515225
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
+
From what I played on my cousins game, She does seem underpowered, But oh well, They probably have to make at least one character weak, And UnchosenOne, Just try to avoid double posting, Just edit the last post or something.
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
UnchosenOne Posted at: 15:07 Jan07 2009 Post ID: 2515239
UnchosenOne
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It's strange though because even thouh they made her weak they made Asuma the exact opposite. He's fast, does a lot of damage, and has some pretty long combos. And they made him transport behind people in the middle of some of the combos only making him even stronger. It sucks that they made him so strong and Kurenia so weak in comparison.
PhilXZ Posted at: 15:17 Jan07 2009 Post ID: 2515240
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
+
I kick but with her. I use Back A to teleport behind the opponent and attack. When he turns I teleport again and attack. ^_^
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 10:21 Jan08 2009 Post ID: 2515632
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
^lmao, That reminds me of when I did something like that on CoN2.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

UnchosenOne Posted at: 14:06 Jan08 2009 Post ID: 2515762
UnchosenOne
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Anko's special never seems to work for the non crisis form. It always misses the last few hits. It knocks them up into the air then she continues the attack past them. Don't really get it but it's not so bad. I can do well enough as her to not need to use it and just save my chakra for substitutions and if I get into crisis. Her striking shadow snake does awesome amounts of damage in all the combos it's in.
ultimatetrainer005 Posted at: 18:26 Jan17 2009 Post ID: 2523804
ultimatetrainer005
+
+
woot! just got a 73-win streak on survival!
credit goes to tp for the awesome sig!!!
Friends with:swampert owner, shadow_cresselia_101, precise_answera, Deoxys360, Charizard 1276, Twilight Prince

Join Team Smash!!
Ma Brawl code:2363-5456-7947
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 18:30 Jan17 2009 Post ID: 2523817
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
lol, I remember on CoN2, It's survival mode called Oboro Mode, I got 200+ with Akamaru XD.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

Displaying Page 5 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close