Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Neopets: The Darkest Faerie

how to be secsessful on neopets: TDF

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
hydro8055 Posted at: 08:33 Jan08 2009 Post ID: 2515618
hydro8055
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i remember this game lolz
i was at altador and i couldnt get out of the last stage where you press the buttons without them seeing you
me is a snow leopard now

Super Sane!

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Totazi Posted at: 09:16 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2558734
Totazi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 04-Mar-2008 dark_shards said:can someone help im near the end where you have to hide in meirdell well where do i hide?
i'm stuck near the end too, i don't know where to hide or where to go in meirdell, i didn't even really need to hide i just beat all the monstors expecting something to happen afterwards but i got nothing and no where to go. So where do i go???
Totazi Posted at: 09:25 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2558740
Totazi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
please i really need some help it says to hide in meirdell but i don't know what it's talking about. i don't know where to go or what to do, can somebody please help me before i go insane??? Brick Wall : brickwall :
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:27 Jan16 2013 Post ID: 3199967
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Alright I can answer quite a few questions in here, but I'll start with hide in meridel. You should have received a cloak when beating the Ixi chieftan for the second time. So what you need to do is press start (which takes you to your inventory with the berries and stuff) and then hit the Square button. That'll make it so you're wearing the cloak, thus "hiding". It'll tell you on the map where you need to go next and then talk to the shady guy (make sure you have at least 1000np!)
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:38 Jan16 2013 Post ID: 3199969
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Next answer: the practice dummy. You just gotta do whatever move it Is right a few times and he'll be satisfied.

With the dungeon door it's tricky. Two of them will pull(in the correct order) but then you have to pull one of those two again before pullin the third one. Then pull the main door one (sorry. Don't remember the order.

In the sewers you gotta have your timing right. Make sure if you go in the water it's when the water moves down. There are also quite a few of the hooks for the rope gun you have. Use those as well

The dragon skeleton: equip a nova/supernova mote to all of your stuff. When he breaths ice or fire, put your Shield up(be tor) then when he's a head, use Roberta's magic to finish it off.

The rope gun: find the hook type things, point your little red(aim) thing at it and it should turn green. Press R2

The plague snake(in bogshot swamp). Jump on the higher blocks. Wait till its about to attack, then block. Don't hold your shield up, he'll start spewing poison gas. When you block it's attacks, it'll be stunned. Use that time to attack. (I preferred the jump attack myself). Will take a while, but easiest way to beat it.

I hope I answered these questions well(previous post was mine too) I know my post is later the your questions but if you're newly stuck or still stuck then here are some awesome Neopets Darkest Faerie answers!! Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close