Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Mobile
go

DS, DS lite, DSi- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Recent Posts Games Series Hubs
Game Filters
Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

digireaper Posted at: 22:42 Dec27 2009 Post ID: 2778857
digireaper
Post Likes: 0
+
+
This is for questions about the DS(Regular, Lite, and DSi), ask if your having problems with something and hopefully we can help you ^_^

NOTE: this is NOT a topic for individual games but for problems with the game system itself.

Do not waste your time on Social Questions. What is the matter with the poor is Poverty; what is the matter with the rich is Uselessness.

Tank!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
darkraiarceus911 Posted at: 23:08 Dec27 2009 Post ID: 2778858
darkraiarceus911
+
+
I can never get music onto my dsi, I know it`s supposed to be some format but I`ve tried that specific format and it still doesn`t work. but whatever it doesn`t matter.

GoldenPili Posted at: 01:05 Dec28 2009 Post ID: 2778873
GoldenPili
+
+
My DS lite don't work. It wont turn on, but when you charge it the orange light comes on...
It wont come on for a few seconds, then go off, its totally unresponsive.

And when I shake it, I hear rattling.

Help?

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
digireaper Posted at: 10:55 Dec28 2009 Post ID: 2778975
digireaper
+
+
On 27-Dec-2009 darkraiarceus911 said:I can never get music onto my dsi, I know it`s supposed to be some format but I`ve tried that specific format and it still doesn`t work. but whatever it doesn`t matter.
Im going to go out on a limb and you have an sd Card with music on it, what you need to do is go to the Nintendo DSi Sound feature and go to the option that says "Play with your music" and it should find the music that is on the sd Card.

Do not waste your time on Social Questions. What is the matter with the poor is Poverty; what is the matter with the rich is Uselessness.

Tank!
digireaper Posted at: 11:10 Dec28 2009 Post ID: 2778980
digireaper
+
+
On 28-Dec-2009 GoldenPili said:My DS lite don't work. It wont turn on, but when you charge it the orange light comes on...
It wont come on for a few seconds, then go off, its totally unresponsive.

And when I shake it, I hear rattling.

Help?
Im pretty sure yours is broken, however im gonna need a second opinion.....

Tank!
darkraiarceus911 Posted at: 16:25 Dec28 2009 Post ID: 2779055
darkraiarceus911
+
+
On 28-Dec-2009 digireaper said:Im going to go out on a limb and you have an sd Card with music on it, what you need to do is go to the Nintendo DSi Sound feature and go to the option that says "Play with your music" and it should find the music that is on the sd Card.
You think I don`t know that? I`m not stupid I have to get the music from somewhere. But tons of people have not been able to get music I`m not the only one and I know that to be a fact.

hadugen Posted at: 20:27 Dec28 2009 Post ID: 2779115
hadugen
+
+
how have you been puting the music on?
e-bro:destroyer96

darkraiarceus911 Posted at: 21:10 Dec28 2009 Post ID: 2779120
darkraiarceus911
+
+
I`ve been converting music to the aac format then putting it on my sd card, put the sd into the dsi and went to "play with your music". it always says there are no compatible aac music files.

digireaper Posted at: 10:00 Dec29 2009 Post ID: 2779250
digireaper
+
+
On 28-Dec-2009 darkraiarceus911 said:You think I don`t know that? I`m not stupid I have to get the music from somewhere. But tons of people have not been able to get music I`m not the only one and I know that to be a fact.
I didnt say i thought you were stupid, i was just covering the basics since the question was a little vauge, could you please explain a little more in depth?

Tank!
hadugen Posted at: 14:24 Dec29 2009 Post ID: 2779313
hadugen
+
+
darkraiarceus911 said:I`ve been converting music to the aac format then putting it on my sd card, put the sd into the dsi and went to "play with your music". it always says there are no compatible aac music files.
Do they have m4a,mp4 or 3gp in the music title you downloaded?
Also,songs with copyright wont work

darkraiarceus911 Posted at: 14:44 Dec29 2009 Post ID: 2779324
darkraiarceus911
+
+
hadugen said:
darkraiarceus911 said:I`ve been converting music to the aac format then putting it on my sd card, put the sd into the dsi and went to "play with your music". it always says there are no compatible aac music files.
Do they have m4a,mp4 or 3gp in the music title you downloaded?
Also,songs with copyright wont work

I don`t use copyrighted music, I even got a file from nintendo that was "guaranteed" to work as aac format music, it still didn`t work. I think that part of my dsi is screwed up.

hadugen Posted at: 14:45 Dec29 2009 Post ID: 2779326
hadugen
+
+
I don`t use copyrighted music, I even got a file from nintendo that was "guaranteed" to work as aac format music, it still didn`t work. I think that part of my dsi is screwed up. [/quote]
yep, its broken.

« Last edited by hadugen on Dec 30th 2009 »

powerofwater392 Posted at: 14:54 Jan03 2010 Post ID: 2781757
powerofwater392
+
+
try converting your files too AAC in itunes then put them on the sd card
thats what worked for me
megaman starforce pegasus friend code
megaman star force 2 saurian friend code
megaman star force 2 zerker friend code
funkycat Posted at: 10:33 Aug09 2010 Post ID: 2882743
funkycat
+
+
So I have a DSI and still like to play with the pictures. But when I go to look at my ablum and try to press or move anything it just frezez. The only thing that works is the power button. HELP!!!
Run run as fast as you can, you cant catch me Im the freakin gingerbread man!
EAT CHEESE MY MINIONS MUHAHAHA!!!!
digireaper Posted at: 11:57 Aug09 2010 Post ID: 2882777
digireaper
+
+
What album are you attempting look at, the DSi Album or an Sd card's album?

Tank!
MatheusLima Posted at: 12:14 Sep10 2010 Post ID: 2899622
MatheusLima
+
+
Sorry if this isn't allowed but my question isn't on my DS(or i think so)but i can't get on Wifi,my wireless works fine,but when i think to connect to wifi it says that can't get the IP number,btw i'm using the R4i.I really dunno if are a Wifi problem,r4 problem or the problem is on my DSlite so i didn't know if i should post here or on the wifi thread so if this is placed on the wrong place feel free to move it.thanks in advance.

« Last edited by MatheusLima on Sep 10th 2010 »

90 of people use rare candies and or AR codes to make their pokemon battle ready if you are the 10 who level up their pokemon legally put this in your siq.
digireaper Posted at: 20:46 Sep10 2010 Post ID: 2899971
digireaper
+
+
Yes, that should actually be put in the wifi thread, also if you dont get an awnser right away dont get discouraged, this fourm is quite slow going.

Tank!
Akai Posted at: 20:06 Oct24 2012 Post ID: 3165632
Akai
+
+
I'm sorry for the noobtastic question but I have never owned a DS and I plan on getting one with my income tax return so any suggestions as to which one I should get would be appreciated but I think 3D is a stupid gimic so I wont get that one. On to my question, I know that the DS has wifi functionality but what exactly can you do with it. And in the regard of wifi gameplay with Pokemon if I wanna battle another player do I need to be near them or can I play on wifi with people from far away like on Xbox live.
DarkIceDragon Posted at: 00:40 Mar07 2013 Post ID: 3222214
DarkIceDragon
+
+
Akai said:I'm sorry for the noobtastic question but I have never owned a DS and I plan on getting one with my income tax return so any suggestions as to which one I should get would be appreciated but I think 3D is a stupid gimic so I wont get that one. On to my question, I know that the DS has wifi functionality but what exactly can you do with it. And in the regard of wifi gameplay with Pokemon if I wanna battle another player do I need to be near them or can I play on wifi with people from far away like on Xbox live.

Wifi can be used for accessing the internet on your DS & trading and battling with people from anywhere in the world in the Pokemon games. All DS models have WiFi. I have a DS Lite, but you should get a 3DS because its not just a gimmick, the new Pokemon games, X & Y have been released only for the 3DS, which means you can't play it on any other DS model. I chose the DS Lite 'cause it allows me to play GBA games too.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close