Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas

Oceanhorn - Test

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 08:11 Jan17 2014 Post ID: 3299740
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi there,

I tested the game for you, here is a review I made of the game:

As soon as you perceive the game icon of Oceanhorn, it is difficult to don't make the connection with one of the greatest video games classic, Zelda, and more specifically the one released on the Game Cube console, The Windwaker.

The main hero is not blond, dressed in green and trying to help the princess Zelda, but the similarities are huge.

But it is especially when you start playing that it becomes impossible to deny the relationship with Zelda. Indeed, the type of graphics, universe, and especially, the music of the game, everything is here to remember the world of Link.

Many people were waiting for a remake of this game, and what a joy when we experienced the beginnings of the video game, to be able to play this on a smartphone.

The idea is very good, I would say that, overall, the challenge is more than achieved !
I do not even see real d�fauts in this game, except its price.

Here is what would be his only flaw, its excessive price. In fact, 7.99? for a smartphone game, it is quite expensive, even if the game is very good compared to the abundance of mediocrity on the app store and, we have to admit it, the developers have made ??a great job.

We therefore retain the positive points:

- The gameplay is enjoyable, which is often difficult when you play on a tactile platform.
- The graphics are inspired by the world of animation, fully adequated with the version on the Game Cube console?
- Music is surely the most successful part of this game, fully in line with Zelda, it is essential to its universe.
- The scenario is not surprisingly, but there is not really something to reproach on this either.

The negatives:

- Its price, and this is the only negative point in my opinion!

To resume, even if its price is a little bit higher than usually on the app store, you won't have the feeling to lose your money! Game developers Cornfox & Bros did it really well. It is certain that all the old Zelda players will have a great pleasure to play on this game.

Oceanhorn really respect the original version and this is not often the case when developers do a remake.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close