Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Battle Revolution

help me please

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

marielue5 Posted at: 19:00 Nov12 2007 Post ID: 1990834
marielue5
Post Likes: 1
+
+
here is what i need help with i go on my revolution game to battle and it says that i have some pokes that i cant battle with could someone tell me why its saying that? if its due to the rules could someone post all of pokemon battle revolutions rules? please help
Pokemon DS record since return to sc 29-3
fc 0301-9016-8239

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
shedinja726 Posted at: 19:18 Nov12 2007 Post ID: 1990862
shedinja726
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ive still never played,(Violin-sad tune) but i know that the battle tower wont let u use legendaries or wobbufet... hope that helped
nyeem78 Posted at: 10:20 Nov13 2007 Post ID: 1991382
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
Ok, Nintendo has devised a cleaver way for you not to use hacked pokes to an extent. The only hacked pokemon that I have been able to get on the Wi-fi is my Japanese Event Darkai that was made using Action Replay. All other pokemon has to be 100% Legit. For Example if a starter pokemon is caught in another ball besides a pokeball it will not register in wi-fi. If a pokemon knows a mover or ability it shouldn't it will not register. If a pokemon was caught in an area it shouldn't it will not register. The easiest way to check to see which pokemon cannot enter is this catch two pokemon in their correct places. Then once you do that put the both of them on your battle pass. Then upload a third pokemon you would like to have go on wifi, put it on your card. Make it a single battle and then go on wi-fi if it says that the pokes on the battle pass cannot go, then you know its the third one because the other two are legit. If it continues on to the battle then you know all pokemon are good. Keep doing that until you weed out all your non wi-fi pokes from the ones that can go on wi-fi. What I did is I made a box on my DS called Wi-fi and have put all the pokes that can go on wifi in that box. That is the only way how because PBR doesn't necessarily tell you which one. You have to do test and error. It is a very long process but its the best way.

« Last edited by nyeem78 on Nov 13th 2007 »
Trainer: NIKO
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

marielue5 Posted at: 17:45 Nov13 2007 Post ID: 1991712
marielue5
Post Likes: 1
+
+
thanks for your help dude but i have 1 more qaustion i used a team of 6(includind shiny kyogre)on wifi now it says that same team cant be used why does it say that did the rules change? are shinys allowed?(fair stats/movesets/abillity shinys)
Pokemon DS record since return to sc 29-3
fc 0301-9016-8239

nyeem78 Posted at: 11:07 Nov14 2007 Post ID: 1992224
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
No problem. Yes shiny's are allowed. Do u have anyone on your team holding the same items. That could be a problem. On Wifi they don't allow the same items on pokemon.
Trainer: NIKO
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close