Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Black

Moderator applications being taken (2 spots)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Cross Stinger Posted at: 21:27 Dec15 2010 Post ID: 2937606
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
+
Due to increased activity in this board, we are looking for two (2) moderators to handle this forum. Moderator applications will be taken in this board from now until 23 December 2010 at 8.00pm GMT -5. Existing moderators must submit an application if they wish to retain their position.

To apply for a moderator position, you must post in this thread with one or two paragraphs explaining why you should be a moderator and what you will do to make this forum a better place. Proper spelling and grammar are required. Your chances of receiving a moderator position will be significantly better if you are seen to be reasonably active in this forum and have a good behavioural record throughout the entire site.

Once application closes on 23 December, we will review the applications and select the best member in our judgment to be elevated to moderator for this board. The results will be posted on General Chat.

Thank you,

Cross Stinger
SuperCheats.com Forums Administrator
hatershateme Posted at: 21:52 Dec15 2010 Post ID: 2937630
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
+
I would like to Mod Pokemon Black forum because I love the Pokemon series. With all of the bad reviews, and up coming Generation. I will still love Pokemon. I have been playing Pokemon for 10 Years, non stop. I have played every Pokemon game out there from Gameboy, to the DS. The section of Pokemon that I like, I post in. The Trading, Action Replay, etc. I just like the core Pokemon Forums, that have to do with the game. The Pokemon Black forum have not been active lately. Once this game is released, I am going to buy this game. I will then post my review on this game, and be as active as I can. Which I am active almost every day.

Me, Joshua. I have read the rules a long time ago. I understand them, and if I mod this forum, I will try my best to help, and in force the rules. I have Modded a tough forum, for my first time being a Moderator. That forum would be New Members-Welcome Forum. I was then demoted for being mean to other staff, and members. I understand why, and that was fine for me. From then, I have grown up a lot. I am more mature. If I need help with Modding, I have 2 Super Mods, 2 Admins, and a lot of experience Moderators. On my Messenger. I am active at least 2-4 hours a day on SC.

Hopefully its not too long.
~Joshua/hatershateme

« Last edited by hatershateme on Dec 21st 2010 »

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

Glaceon Posted at: 23:55 Dec16 2010 Post ID: 2938158
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
Post Likes: 21
+
+
Hi, I'm Glaceon, and I'm applying for a Moderator position for Pokemon Black. Pokemon has been my favorite game series for many years, and I've been rather helpful and am also sufficiently knowledgeable for just about every Pokemon game. As for Pokemon Black, I have spent alot of time in this forum considering this has been my most active forum (yes, I'm working on visiting the forums much more often and posting elsewhere). I feel that I will be a very useful Moderator here considering my knowledge and willingness to help if need be and will strive to keep this (and Pokemon White) more active.

As far as history goes, I have not yet held a position, and have improved greatly behavior wise (over the past year). I fully understand and uphold the SuperCheats Forum rules. I'm fully confident in myself to uphold the standards set by Moderators site-wide and will do everything in my power to keep Pokemon Black active and clean. Thank you for reading my application for a Moderator position for Pokemon Black.

~Glai/Glaceon
~Keep Moving Forward~

Click to go to my new TLG&W site
Sig by Shay

E-mail/IM me at trekky4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com
InvertAlpha Posted at: 17:00 Dec17 2010 Post ID: 2938475
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
Post Likes: 6
+
+
I would like to retain my mod spot in the Pokemon Black forum. This forum is the one out of my four mod spots that I would like to keep the most. Since I was promoted on April 9 of this year, I have been helping out in this forum with every notable update and Generation V talk. My primary goal now, and when I was promoted was to help out Rich with adding all of the data into the Pokedex with all the updates in the Update Thread. (I'm awaiting English translations, that's why I haven't been able to add the info just yet) I've been a moderator on the SuperCheats Forums since May 12, 2009 which proves that I've been a model member/moderator over those months while also following both sets of rules for the forum and being a moderator. I helped out with Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver forums before their release on March 14, and I plan to continue to help out here which I check every single day along with the other forums I mod. (unless there has been no new posts since I last checked) Since I have made so much progress in getting all of the new information and updates on the games...well...if you started something...wouldn't want to finish it? I have a lot of things planned during the final countdown (which starts January 1, 2011) and would like to continue modding here to run that event smoothly as well as updating the Pokedex later next spring.

I have played through every single Pokemon games' storyline since I started playing in 2002 and have competitively battled before in the past (Mainly in 2008). Every mechanic in the Pokemon series (except for spinoffs) has been known to me for a long time. I know what to do in every storyline so when people need help I could help the out if they were stuck or needed advice on what to do with all of the new Pokemon. While I don't know much about Black/White's storyline/Pokemon I can assure you once I get my hands on the game I would know what to do and all of the strategies that can be used with all of the new things that will debut here this spring.

Thank you for your time
~InvertAlpha

« Last edited by InvertAlpha on Dec 17th 2010 »
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
Surfing Pikachu Posted at: 10:10 Dec18 2010 Post ID: 2938702
Surfing Pikachu
Post Likes: 82
+
+
Hello, i am Surfing Pikachu and i would like to become a moderator on this forum. I am active on this forum, so i think that is okay. My spelling is not perfect, but i think it is good enough. I have never broken the rules, except an early (accidental) double post. I am very friendly, even toward a new member. I think you have never heard a complaint about me.

I am a big pokemon fan, and i know much about pokemon in general. I have played almost every pokemon game, with the exception of some old 8-bit games. I think i know the rules good enough and i want to help other people. I am 100 percent sure i will get at least one of the two new pokemon games, but my favorite is white. I do not think that is a problem because they are very similar. I know many things about the mechanics of the game, the difference between a legit and a legit pokemon,... so i will always be able to answer on a question about pokemon. I will make sure to keep this forum active. Thank you for reading my application.

~SP/Surfing Pikachu

~My Team~
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 20:31 Dec23 2010 Post ID: 2942395
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
Thank you all for applying. Results should be posted shortly.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 574145

Post Top
Click to close