Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Black

Pokemon Dream World Help?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Pooly Posted at: 09:25 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990149
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
Post Likes: 0
+
+
So for those who know, the PDW went live today, but I've been having a bit of trouble.
I've registered my account there all fine, but when I try connecting to Game Sync with my copy of Pokemon Black it keeps sticking on the creating data screen and the only way off of it is for me to reset my DS, its almost as if its freezing.
I understand it might be sending and recieving a lot of data so it might take a while, but I've been sat staring at my DS since 2:55 and its now 3:25.

Any help? Is it cause the server could be busy? or is my internet just that crap?

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Glitchmaster117 Posted at: 15:03 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990338
Glitchmaster117
Self Proclaimed :D
+
+
It took me a while to create data yesterday, when the servers were still newly released. It might just be from the flood of people online at one time. Just keep trying and be patient.

The one and only!
Pooly Posted at: 17:50 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990415
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
Glitchmaster117 said:It took me a while to create data yesterday, when the servers were still newly released. It might just be from the flood of people online at one time. Just keep trying and be patient.

Yeah, I was thinking it could be because of how many people would be trying to use it, when it first released in Japan the server crashed and it got delayed so its not so bad that it still works at least.
I'll try again before I go to bed, if it doesn't work then I'll leave it till I get up in the morning.

Cheers :P

drybones81397 Posted at: 17:54 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990418
drybones81397
+
+
Eh, it could be server overload. I received my code with no trouble around 15-30 minutes ago.

Uhh... I have nothing of value to offer in this sentence...
--drybones81397
Cross Stinger Posted at: 18:20 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990433
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
+
You just have to be patient; it took about two minutes for my data to be finalised, even as I was putting Milotic to sleep.
Pooly Posted at: 06:39 Apr14 2011 Post ID: 2990583
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
Cross Stinger said:You just have to be patient; it took about two minutes for my data to be finalised, even as I was putting Milotic to sleep.

I haven't even got as far as getting my Game Sync ID, thats the problem, not tucking any pokemon in.
When I first try to connect I just keep getting a screen saying "Please wait a moment".
I let it go as long as it needs to, and it'll either just keep running and won't stop (tried for an hour last night, turned my DS off because it was 2 in the morning and I wanted to sleep), or it'll go for half hour or so, then say there was an error connecting and ask if I'd like to try again :/

Edit: Ok, after leaving it for a while earlier it finally give me my Game Sync ID and let me put a Totodile I transfered to sleep straight away :D

« Last edited by Pooly on Apr 14th 2011 »

X__x Posted at: 08:15 Apr14 2011 Post ID: 2990599
X__x
That Resigned Admin Face/Guy
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Yeah, it took a few minutes for the data to sync in for me to have my stuff transfer in, but after a while it worked. What was most annoying was trying to connect to the Dream World itself after someone was sleeping. That part took hours of waiting on my first time ;-;

Forgot I had this tag.

I'm also torn between Red and Green from Super Effective.
People kept asking me for minecraft skins. I now tell them to go to my website to request them.
Diamond D.J. Posted at: 17:26 Apr14 2011 Post ID: 2990785
Diamond D.J.
+
+
I'm havin trouble connecting for the second time; it worked fine yesterday, but now it says game sync needs to recharge for one day. Well it was 10:27am when I connected yesterday and I've tried several times now but it just isn't working.
Sig credit: Pity.

Pokemon black FC: 0776 3443 5793
Pokemon black name: Daniel
Pooly Posted at: 18:20 Apr20 2011 Post ID: 2993129
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
Mines been working great the last few days now, if I sit right next to my router it takes a few minutes at best.
Anyone got any Dream World pokemon yet? I've got a Ponyta with Flame Body, Lotad with Own Tempo and an Exceggute with Harvest :D

Floatzel Posted at: 10:50 Jun04 2011 Post ID: 3012770
Floatzel
My life is 200% a lie.
Post Likes: 12
+
+
off topic (sort of)
There is no shiny pokemon in dream world!!!

Credit to Myself for the sig.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close