Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Black

Challenger's Cave - Future location of Keldeo?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

HYPA Posted at: 07:05 Aug16 2011 Post ID: 3053923
HYPA
Post Likes: 1
+
+
A while ago I went through Challenger's cave and was interested by what one of the Trainer's said before and after Battle - concerning a supposed legendary Pokemon that resided in the cave, and mentioning that a 'mentor' pokemon was training it's 'apprentice', or something very close to that. The conclusion I've come to is that it relates to the musketeer trio training Keldeo. And think that like other event Pokemon in the game- Challenger's Cave is Keldeo's special area. I think Nintendo just has to release an event to either open up a further level or simply spawn Keldeo within the cave. If Keldeo is supposed to be found within the cave- and at a high level, I think that gives reason to why the area is sealed before the Elite Four is defeated. Thoughts and theories?
Black
Name: Chris
FC: 3138-8446-5805
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
fatassmonkey Posted at: 09:15 Aug16 2011 Post ID: 3053951
fatassmonkey
Some kind of monkey
Post Likes: 116
+
+
your close i heard you have to bring those three pokemon to the cave in route eight
acerbland1 Posted at: 23:41 Aug23 2011 Post ID: 3056485
acerbland1
Post Likes: 0
+
+
that can't be right though. According to Serebii.net and Pokemon.com, there has not been any announcements for Keldeo, Mellota, or Genesect being released anywhere at this point though I am sure we'll see something in the near future, perhaps around the holidays.
Glaceon Posted at: 08:40 Aug24 2011 Post ID: 3056547
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
Post Likes: 21
+
+
I think Hypa's making an assumpsion as to where Keldeo will be found, and it's a good theory as to where.
~Keep Moving Forward~

Click to go to my new TLG&W site
Sig by Shay

E-mail/IM me at trekky4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com
Glitters the Magical Pony Posted at: 10:32 Aug24 2011 Post ID: 3056590
Glitters the Magical Pony
Wishes Excadrill wasn't Uber
Post Likes: 8
+
+
I believe that he may be correct. I do recall a trainer mentioning a legendary in there, which is why for a while, I believed Virizion to be in there, for it was the last one I was missing until I took a trip to Pinwheel Forest randomly.

As a side note, I took a look at the locations, and came up with this:

Just be aware you may need to zoom in to see it better. Basically, the X's represent where the 'Musketeer' Pokemon are at. Light blue X represents Cobalion, Brown X represents Terrakion, Green X represents Virizion, and the Black X represents Keldeo. And I also noticed that the X's can be connected to make one big triangle over the map :D

^Thank you Z^

Blazblue said:Kokonoe: Any normal player starts crappin' bricks the moment they see you.
Arakune: Ahahaha. Well they toned me down this go-around. I can only manage 9000 damage in a 160-hit combo!

9000 damage equals to 9/10th's of your healthbar. Toned down? o_0
Glaceon Posted at: 18:44 Aug24 2011 Post ID: 3056714
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
+
+
Very nice, Will. Makes sense, too.
~Keep Moving Forward~

Sig by Shay

HYPA Posted at: 00:09 Aug27 2011 Post ID: 3057383
HYPA
+
+
A good point about the locations. I also forgot to note that in game event information for Keldeo, has the elderly man from Cobalion's cave mention that Keldeo was orphaned at the Moor of Irricus- just across the river from Challengers Cave.
Black
Cross Stinger Posted at: 07:09 Aug27 2011 Post ID: 3057403
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
+
HYPA said:A good point about the locations. I also forgot to note that in game event information for Keldeo, has the elderly man from Cobalion's cave mention that Keldeo was orphaned at the Moor of Irricus- just across the river from Challengers Cave.

However, it's at the Moor of Icirrus that the Musketeer Trio teaches Keldeo Secret Sword after Keldeo surpasses them and runs away from the Moor of Icirrus.

However, if Keldeo were to be found at Challenger's Cave, we would all know already, and there would be an Action Replay code for it. You'll most likely get Keldeo straight from that delivery guy at the Pok�mon Centre.

« Last edited by Cross Stinger on Aug 27th 2011 »
Glaceon Posted at: 09:26 Aug27 2011 Post ID: 3057424
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
+
+
That's lame. You could Pokesav a Keldeo too. :/
~Keep Moving Forward~

Sig by Shay

HYPA Posted at: 10:27 Aug27 2011 Post ID: 3057438
HYPA
+
+
Cross Stinger said:However, if Keldeo were to be found at Challenger's Cave, we would all know already, and there would be an Action Replay code for it. You'll most likely get Keldeo straight from that delivery guy at the Pok�mon Centre.

After thinking over this I believe your right. Despite the connection to the cave, the lack of action replay renders the theory useless, as I don't think Game Freak actually sends out new event data- it's all already pre-programmed. But given the similarities, I think it's possible that Keldeo may of originally been considered to reside in the cave before the idea was scrapped.

« Last edited by HYPA on Aug 27th 2011 »
Black
Glaceon Posted at: 10:50 Aug27 2011 Post ID: 3057446
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
+
+
Game Freak pre-programs it, yes, and is usually activated via an item given to you on WiFi.
~Keep Moving Forward~

Sig by Shay

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close