Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Colosseum

What's your favorite Pokemon?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Cez Posted at: 14:20 Nov11 2004 Post ID: 21422
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey SedaIce, haven't seen you around before. Welcome to Super Cheats. I'm Cez, king of the Gamecube forum (just joking) You actually can catch Jirachi, if your game is seriously glitched up like mine is. I glitched it myself. Now I find wild Golems in Sky Pillar, and all Pokemon learn Flamethrower at level 86. It's cool. You can catch a Jirachi in Colloseum. Someone on Mt Battle has one, so I steal it with my AR and a Master Ball. Skillz!
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Sedalce Posted at: 19:50 Nov11 2004 Post ID: 21532
Sedalce
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thats mad lol i dont have colosseum tbh just fire red & no1 i know has another pokemon game on gba which sucks lol. i tried 2 find a code for a cheat device i have for gba called xploder, but no1 seems 2 know of it lol i also asked in the cheats page but no luck. sorry for going off topic.
joslifer1 Posted at: 07:53 Nov12 2004 Post ID: 21677
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You could ask the guy on here named 'xploder' he'll probably know.
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Cez Posted at: 14:36 Nov12 2004 Post ID: 21844
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Great idea. One would assume that would be his area of expertise.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Metal Madness Posted at: 14:41 Nov12 2004 Post ID: 21849
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah he'd know a lot about it
To those who death never comes. You wont survive in the real world. Cheaters never win except if you're cheating on a video game.
Sedalce Posted at: 18:16 Nov12 2004 Post ID: 21913
Sedalce
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i doubt he would know much about the xploder, i think its only available in the uk & i get the idea hes from the usa :D but thanks anyway
Cez Posted at: 13:40 Nov13 2004 Post ID: 22463
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh well, never mind. My Deoxys is hard as nails! Level 100, Attack form, with Psycho Boost, Crunch, Flamethrower and Blizzard.
Metal Madness Posted at: 14:54 Nov15 2004 Post ID: 23780
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Nice attacks.
how'd you get it? pokemon firered leafgreen or AR. if you got it in FR or LG where did you get the ticket.
To those who death never comes. You wont survive in the real world. Cheaters never win except if you're cheating on a video game.
joslifer1 Posted at: 20:26 Nov17 2004 Post ID: 25175
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I can't get any of my Pokémon to Lv. 100. :( But my Groudon is at Lv. 73 I think, and my Umbreon was at Lv. 9-. I was doing good, then my GameCube had a memory crash and lost my powerful Pokémon. I even lost a powerful Rayquaza, Kyogre, and Absol. I was nearly unbeatable.
Cez Posted at: 08:03 Nov20 2004 Post ID: 27342
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My friend gave it to me. He has cheats for his AR to modify the wild Pokemon. In this case, he made them all Deoxys. Then I won one off him in a battle.
Metal Madness Posted at: 09:49 Nov20 2004 Post ID: 27405
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok I caught mine a few days ago on Birth Island, also caught Ho-oh & Lugia on Navel Rock, I found that only AR cheats work to get Navel/Birth. That bites though. Also I heard that if Deoxys is caught without an event in the game it won't obey you is this true?
Cez Posted at: 05:06 Nov21 2004 Post ID: 28324
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I dunno about FR/LG, I won mine from Sapphir4e and it obeys fine. The rumours seem to suggest that it won't obey. Maybe it has a big ego. Like Slifer.
Metal Madness Posted at: 16:30 Nov21 2004 Post ID: 28871
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Could be. The Deoxys I own is in my FR game it obeys, but when I caught another one today with my AR it wouldn't obey me. The that does obey is in attack form the one that doesn't is in its regular form.
Cez Posted at: 14:03 Nov22 2004 Post ID: 29193
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Wahey! I reglitched my Ruby, so I had the Aurora Ticket and Mystic Ticket. I gave the tickets to Groudon and Rayquaza and traded them over, so now I have Lugia and Deoxys! I'll get Ho-oh tonight.
Metal Madness Posted at: 14:39 Nov22 2004 Post ID: 29250
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
+
cool, but there are codes for FR and LG that give you those items, plus codes you might need to know are the 4.1 DMA disable code, The 4.uh watever the other number is Navel Rock Birth Island enabler, and the combination for Birth Island to get Deoxys is Left,Right,Bottom,Left,Right,Left,Top,Right,Left,Top,Bottom. I know because well obviosly I have Deoxys.
Did this help at all?
Cez Posted at: 13:55 Nov23 2004 Post ID: 30135
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I don't have an AR, GS, or any other cheat device for GBA. And I know how to get Deoxys, because I have him. In fact, I have about 12, which I intend to sell to my underlings in Team Chaos. i got Ho-oh last night, and my friends are all complaining that i cheated when I battled them. It's hardly my fault if my Ho-oh is glitch product, and therefore knows moves it shouldn't. I can't do anything about that.
Metal Madness Posted at: 16:07 Nov23 2004 Post ID: 30293
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well anyway.......oh never mind this wouldn't interest you.
Larsie13 Posted at: 12:52 Nov26 2004 Post ID: 32212
Larsie13
+
+
I think Lugia is the greatest!!!
joslifer1 Posted at: 19:40 Nov26 2004 Post ID: 32638
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 21-Nov-2004 Cez said:I dunno about FR/LG, I won mine from Sapphir4e and it obeys fine. The rumours seem to suggest that it won't obey. Maybe it has a big ego. Like Slifer.
It's not my fault I'm confident!
Cez Posted at: 14:45 Nov27 2004 Post ID: 33151
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I was just joking, Slifer. I didn't mean it.
Displaying Page 3 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close