Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Crystal

Hey im new but i great tip hasn't been posted yet

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

MattieCattie99 Posted at: 00:47 Apr04 2005 Post ID: 119831
MattieCattie99
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
hey everyone i've been here awhile but just signed up so i could help you with something namely...raikou and entei. of course there is no one place to catch them but you must remember, you have to see them the first time eventually the game can't keep them away from you forever so i'll tell you the three good places to spot them and put them in your pokedex but first my story. okay i was on route 38 which i knew from gold and silver was one of the three good places to spot them. so i used a super repel and who do i run into but Entei! of course i had infinite master balls cause of the gameshark but for the rest of you he'd be in your pokedex, so i caught him yea!! then i battled Jasmine and went back to route 38, used super repel again and then..i found raikou and caught him! It's true, i wouldn't lie. i found both of them in less then five minutes, believe me its true. that's what i mean, the game lets you find them if you know where to look. i got lucky but it is possible to find them for the first time in these three places. why? cause it's happened to me before in crystal gold and silver. okay here goes. go legendary dog hunting with super repel in these three places. 1. the "t" shaped patch of grass on route 38 west from ecruteak. 2 route 34 in the biggest patch of grass going north to goldenrod city. and three route 43 in all of the grass( you hafta be in the right place at the right time) going north to the lake of rage. just fly to mix it up. fly close to those one of those three places and eventually youll find one. and another tip. if you want people to call you just leave your gameboy running for awhile, of course you should be on DC power. I've left mine sitting there for the whole time that i've typed and its rung twice. theres finally some help with the legendary creatures. thanks for all of your tips. Super Cheats rocks!
spideraman99 Posted at: 14:52 Apr04 2005 Post ID: 120274
spideraman99
Post Likes: 3
+
+
I would try it but I caught them already...

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 21:17 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121675
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I did the same thing, there were always a few places I could trick them to go to.
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
No one knows Shadow better than me. Or likes him more either. Go ahead, try me.
die_zombie Posted at: 23:11 Apr15 2005 Post ID: 132151
die_zombie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
routes, 35, 36, and 37 are good places to try
Join this site...http://s14.invisionfree.com/ChaoticRoleplayRealm/index.php?
and this one...http://gameknot.com/?rfr=diezombie...when you sign up the second one, where it says referals by, type in diezombie
hotgeek#17 Posted at: 18:54 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197392
hotgeek#17
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I never found Entei, but I found Raikou at route 29 right nxt to your hometown in crystal.
die_zombie Posted at: 23:47 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197793
die_zombie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
please dont bring back old topics...

closed. die_zombie
Join this site...http://s14.invisionfree.com/ChaoticRoleplayRealm/index.php?
and this one...http://gameknot.com/?rfr=diezombie...when you sign up the second one, where it says referals by, type in diezombie
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 189197

Post Top
Click to close