Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Diamond

Info on beginning of the game...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
gba_dude Posted at: 15:10 Jan06 2007 Post ID: 1275483
gba_dude
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Im sure most of you already know how the game starts,but for those of you who don't,well....your about to!....

(All info from www.wikipedia.com)

Diamond and Pearl begin in Twinleaf Town. After viewing a television report about disturbances at a distant lake by a red Gyarados, the protagonist and his/her rival travel together to investigate the local lake. They spot Professor Rowan, an expert in Pok�mon evolution, and the protagonist?s second rival, who is the playable character not selected. After a short discussion the pair exits from the lake, leaving a briefcase behind. The protagonist and his or her rival examines the case when they are attacked by Mukkuru[3]. The player is then given a choice between three Pok�mon found in the briefcase, Naetle[3], Hikozaru[3] or Pochama[3]. After defeating the Mukkuru, they return the briefcase to the professor. Noticing that a bond has been forged between the young protagonist and his/her chosen Pok�mon, Rowan offers it to him/her, asking that he embark on a journey and fill his/her Pok�dex.

As the plot continues, Team Galactic?s motives are made clear. Team Galactic captures Yuxie, Agnom and Emurit, of Sinnoh?s three lakes, and imprisons them, making it the player?s responsibility to free them. Upon releasing the trio, one is able to travel to the sacred shrine atop Tengan Mountain and enter the cave, where the leader of Team Galactic awakens either Dialga, in Diamond, or Palkiain Pearl. Dialga and Palkia?s powers begin to ?overwhelm? Sinnoh, causing the newly free Yuxie, Agnom and Emurit to attempt to stop them. It is then that the player is able to engage in a battle with the version-appropriate legendary Pok�mon

kairiloverX Posted at: 17:43 Jan06 2007 Post ID: 1276375
kairiloverX
+
+
I didn't know about it... :(
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
EspeonDude_ Posted at: 11:58 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1278607
EspeonDude_
+
+
It doesn't start it Twinleaf town, o_O

[hmespeon -at- hotmail -dot- com] <~ MSN.
Chaos™ Posted at: 12:49 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1278743
Chaos™
+
+
On 07-Jan-2007 EspeonDude_ said:It doesn't start it Twinleaf town, o_O
Its the USA name for the begining town -_-
Quite Frankly, I like the name better than Fatuba

[Ownage]

« Last edited by Chaos? on Jan 7th 2007 »
[center]
nyeem78 Posted at: 17:00 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1279397
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
It does start in TwinLeaf town, and I am with Chaos I like that name better than the Japanese name. Espeon Dude you need to check www.pokemon.com or serebii.net or wikipedia. to get some information on Diamond and Pearl if you want to know wassup with it ok.
Trainer: NIKO
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

EspeonDude_ Posted at: 18:49 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1279668
EspeonDude_
+
+
I don't "need" to. I check serebii every day but the guy is too lazy and busy to update and he never said anything about twinleaf town, so don't go friggin yelling at me to look up something >_>.

Twinleaf Town is the most retardted name I've ever heard of, next to New Bark Town. Gimmie a break, cry me a river, Nintendo lost my respect >_<.

Chaos™ Posted at: 20:31 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1279950
Chaos™
+
+
On 07-Jan-2007 EspeonDude_ said:I don't "need" to. I check serebii every day but the guy is too lazy and busy to update and he never said anything about twinleaf town, so don't go friggin yelling at me to look up something >_>.

Twinleaf Town is the most retardted name I've ever heard of, next to New Bark Town. Gimmie a break, cry me a river, Nintendo lost my respect >_<.
((No need to offend people, and are you not a moderator? I was hoping you wouldn't sound like you were just flaming, cause it kind of sounds like it a lil, cuz it sure nuff' isnt calm, if you dont like the name, keep it to yourself, or discuss that matter with the "dissapointment topic" and if your goin to call the name retarded, could you at least spell it right? "R-e-t-a-r-d-e-d" there ya go, now also, if nintendo lost your respect, why are you in this topic and on other pokemon related things, I think they deserve more respect, because if it wasnt for them, would you ever know that Espeon was a pokemon that you like so much to name yourself?))

« Last edited by Chaos? on Jan 7th 2007 »
[center]
control Posted at: 20:42 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1279962
control
P
Post Likes: 16
+
+
On 07-Jan-2007 Chaos? said:((No need to offend people, and are you not a moderator? I was hoping you wouldn't sound like you were just flaming, cause it kind of sounds like it a lil, cuz it sure nuff' isnt calm, if you dont like the name, keep it to yourself, or discuss that matter with the "dissapointment topic" and if your goin to call the name retarded, could you at least spell it right? "R-e-t-a-r-d-e-d" there ya go, now also, if nintendo lost your respect, why are you in this topic and on other pokemon related things, I think they deserve more respect, because if it wasnt for them, would you ever know that Espeon was a pokemon that you like so much to name yourself?))
I totally agree with Chaostm!
gba_dude Posted at: 12:30 Jan08 2007 Post ID: 1280447
gba_dude
+
+
On 07-Jan-2007 EspeonDude_ said:I don't "need" to. I check serebii every day but the guy is too lazy and busy to update and he never said anything about twinleaf town, so don't go friggin yelling at me to look up something >_>.

Do you mean me too lazy to update or serebii?

nyeem78 Posted at: 22:55 Jan08 2007 Post ID: 1281932
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
Espeon dude. I wasn't saying it to be rude, sorry for offending you. The guy usually keeps good updates on serebii and it was just a suggestion to you. I really didn't mean it the way it was written, please except my apologies. I usually check serebii.net at night or wikipedia and it is mostly updated and current information.
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Chaos™ Posted at: 05:29 Jan09 2007 Post ID: 1282081
Chaos™
+
+
On 08-Jan-2007 nyeem78 said:Espeon dude. I wasn't saying it to be rude, sorry for offending you. The guy usually keeps good updates on serebii and it was just a suggestion to you. I really didn't mean it the way it was written, please except my apologies. I usually check serebii.net at night or wikipedia and it is mostly updated and current information.
Espeon dude did kind of seem to go koo-koo after that,statement of yours, lol
[center]
nyeem78 Posted at: 09:19 Jan09 2007 Post ID: 1282160
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
Yeah, I don't want to offend or upset anyone. We are all gamers interested in the same game and would def like to know all the information. I was just sharing with him where I get my information from. Def don't want to make peeps mad. I thought the forum was about sharing information and what not.
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

EspeonDude_ Posted at: 19:16 Jan11 2007 Post ID: 1286945
EspeonDude_
+
+
Ok, let's get this **** sorted out before I warn you all(which I should do anyway).

@Trademarked name that I could care less about since I don't actually care about Trademarking a name: Do you know what flaming is? If I called you a stupid piece of $hit go burn in hell you f****** slut, that would be flamming. I said to not to tell me what to do, that aint even close to flamming. I'm free to say whatever I want(heard of the 1st Amend.?). Guess what else, do to me not looking at the keyboard or screen, I didn't notice my error in spelling "retarded." Heard of sarcasm? I can dislike Nintendo, and still use the products they make. It's a stupid name in my opinion, and if you wanna make a stupid statement about my opinion, go ahead.

@control: Ya got anything better to say?

@nyeem: I don't actually care about what you said, I accept your apology, but my point is, I'm pretty much a solo dude, I don't like being bossed around and stuff, I'm stressed right now and I have a poor life, so don't expect me to be nice to yall when you got on my bad side(cough, Chaos cough)

Now, to get back on topic: Sounds intresting(even though I've known the plot for ages, o_o) I like the sound of the ledgendaries being captured and whatnot. That's different from the other games.

Chaos™ Posted at: 20:01 Jan11 2007 Post ID: 1287055
Chaos™
+
+
On 11-Jan-2007 EspeonDude_ said:Ok, let's get this **** sorted out before I warn you all(which I should do anyway).

@Trademarked name that I could care less about since I don't actually care about Trademarking a name: Do you know what flaming is? If I called you a stupid piece of $hit go burn in hell you f****** slut, that would be flamming. I said to not to tell me what to do, that aint even close to flamming. I'm free to say whatever I want(heard of the 1st Amend.?). Guess what else, do to me not looking at the keyboard or screen, I didn't notice my error in spelling "retarded." Heard of sarcasm? I can dislike Nintendo, and still use the products they make. It's a stupid name in my opinion, and if you wanna make a stupid statement about my opinion, go ahead.

@control: Ya got anything better to say?

@nyeem: I don't actually care about what you said, I accept your apology, but my point is, I'm pretty much a solo dude, I don't like being bossed around and stuff, I'm stressed right now and I have a poor life, so don't expect me to be nice to yall when you got on my bad side(cough, Chaos cough)

Now, to get back on topic: Sounds intresting(even though I've known the plot for ages, o_o) I like the sound of the ledgendaries being captured and whatnot. That's different from the other games.
I cud care less now, your words dont even effect me, ur not even a moderator in my book, u just have a title for no purpose, ban me/delete me, do w/e u want, I cud care less really, Im sick of your talk, all I hear is a bunch of bull crap, no longer will I read your post, your no fan of pokemon anime/ or even games, so its w/e with you, have a nice day, cuz this is my last time talkin to you before you get me rouded up which I aint afraid to cuss out a mod if I wanted to, so just lay off and cool it, cuz either way, ur deffinitly flaming.

My theory of flaming is:
"Anyone who pi$$es someone off = flaming"
((Guy who is getin pi$$ed off by Espeon-Dude is me))

« Last edited by Chaos? on Jan 11th 2007 »
[center]
nyeem78 Posted at: 06:13 Jan12 2007 Post ID: 1287454
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
Whoa!!! Its like fire in this one forum. Like I said, in another post under another forum. There is no need to be mean or an sshole to anyone. You should always clarify what the person is trying to say. Sometimes when you type things it may seem nasty but it may not be or just convey'd wrong. In any event glad you accept the apology. Chaos...lol...you when to the left to the left lmao. Just leave it all alone man.
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

EspeonDude_ Posted at: 17:18 Jan12 2007 Post ID: 1288601
EspeonDude_
+
+
Chaos(TM): Dude, can it, I just sorted this out and you are now trying to flambait me, so don't even think about it. I'm giving you a warning now, think about your actions or I WILL report you. Everyone is entitled to their personal opinions. I was being sarcastic about "hating" Nintendo(in your eyes =/). The reason you think I happen to be a "bad mod" or "not a mod at all" is because you just started yelling at me because I got something mixed up, or didn't even hear about a friggin name in a GAME? God >_>.

Now, get back on topic.

Chaos™ Posted at: 23:42 Jan12 2007 Post ID: 1289586
Chaos™
+
+
You know wut, I was already done talking to you, but your still startin to make me tick with that talk about reporting me, Im free to say w/e I want, right? and I quote you on this, "ever herd of the first amend?"

But by the way, Im not even yelling, this is just how I type, when people offend me, I have the right to talk and express the way I feel about a situation that came about, Im done talking to you, as I repeat myself, but if you want to go head and Report me, then feel free to do so, cuz I have no problem with geting baned from this site, I already been baned from GameTrailers, this will just be the second if this happens.

And as I continue to keep editing myself, I see Im trying to reach a point where I just say sorry, but I feel no need right now, so its pretty much pointless right now.

((Now would not be a good time to reply back to me with a smart remark, like, "you should be sorry" and wut not, cuz Im on the urge to really go billistic right now, cuz I went to the Mall and they ran out of a very very usefull item for my DS, and the mall ran out of a piece of clothing that I wanted so badly, and now I gotta come back to this topic and read all this nonsense, its really not my day, so as I say this in the most calmest way...leave me alone for now, till you at least see my good side if Im not baned))

And by the way, don't try to make me look stupid, it only feeds my anger, I really do have anger problems in real life.

((Wut you just sed gets to me, "Hateing the name ("in your eyes") then yelling at me over a "GAME"" it may not be exact, but you get where its coming from.))

« Last edited by Chaos? on Jan 13th 2007 »
[center]
EspeonDude_ Posted at: 08:12 Jan13 2007 Post ID: 1289996
EspeonDude_
+
+
One more outburst like that and you will actually be reported. I'm doing my job as a mod, and you are continuously outbursting at me over one misunderstanding. This is your last warning from me. You won't be banned just for this, to let you know, you will just be talked with by an admin or Super Mod if you continue this. Now, I tried to clear it up, now you're just going all smart with me, which aint funny.

This is the last time I will say it: "Get back on topic"

nyeem78 Posted at: 09:40 Jan13 2007 Post ID: 1290229
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
Ok, this isn't even cool anymore. I won't be posting in this topic after today. There is no need for any bashing. Espeond Dude you did start it first being nasty to me, because I was trying to help out and that in turn made him mad, then you let us have it again and I had already apologized for stuff. Either way I am out of it like I said before. Sorry for offending about the whole serebii stuff and this is my last post in this topic.
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

SuperDJ2 Posted at: 10:02 Jan13 2007 Post ID: 1290288
SuperDJ2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 11-Jan-2007 Chaos? said:I cud care less now, your words dont even effect me, ur not even a moderator in my book, u just have a title for no purpose, ban me/delete me, do w/e u want, I cud care less really, Im sick of your talk, all I hear is a bunch of bull crap, no longer will I read your post, your no fan of pokemon anime/ or even games, so its w/e with you, have a nice day, cuz this is my last time talkin to you before you get me rouded up which I aint afraid to cuss out a mod if I wanted to, so just lay off and cool it, cuz either way, ur deffinitly flaming.

My theory of flaming is:
"Anyone who pi$$es someone off = flaming"
((Guy who is getin pi$$ed off by Espeon-Dude is me))
Go on, cuss me out, I'm a mod. Otherwise just get on with it.

I've just read the topic and the report, and i gotta say, you all seem pathetic to me right now. You're arguing over nothing.

ChaosTM, you seem proud to be banned from sites.

I really think you should just clsoe this topic and start again, nothing's being solved by you all posting long posts that don't make a lot of sense.

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 354349

Post Top
Click to close