Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Diamond

Gallade/Erureido: The next great Physical Sweeper?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

a blind kid Posted at: 23:54 Mar16 2007 Post ID: 1441662
a blind kid
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Gallade Dex Entry

When I first saw Gallade, I immediatley marked him off as useless. But a closer look at his moves and stats, something told me this may be a great Physical Sweeper used to counter many enemies.
Interestingly enough, Gallade seemed like a pointless Kirlia evolution in the first place. It turned out to be a hard-edged attacker, learning two excellent moves called Leaf Blade and Blade Test when evolved. Both have high critical hit ratios, and so do attacks like Psycho Cutter and Slash. So many critical hit moves, and a Pok'emon screams for Scope Lens for even higher chances. EV's maxed out into attack and speed, any left in HP/(Sp.)Def, can make a deadly PS. Check it out...

Gallade w/ Scope Lens/Adamant Nature

Psycho Cutter
Leaf Blade
Blade Test
Slash/In Fight(Max PP)/Stone Edge

Blade Test protects against Ghost types, one weakness of Gallade. Psycho Cutter for STAB, Leaf Blade for power and taking down various types, Slash for power, In Fight for STAB, huge power and makes the enemy even more vulnerable, and Stone Edge to take out flying types eager to capitalize on Gallade's fighting type. Scope Lens to make all attacks hit hard, and EV's in the right places and the right nature for a deadly Poke'mon.
So... there's my opinion... I'll definitely be using Gallade online. What about you?

« Last edited by a blind kid on Mar 16th 2007 »
[center]
Signature made by me. Do not steal. Or else.
Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
EspeonDude_ Posted at: 12:26 Mar17 2007 Post ID: 1442709
EspeonDude_
+
+
Yes. Erureido is definitely one of the best Physical Sweepers. Only he wants Leftovers. How will it recover damage?

[hmespeon -at- hotmail -dot- com] <~ MSN.
Master Volthawk Posted at: 12:30 Mar17 2007 Post ID: 1442720
Master Volthawk
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I originally thought the same thing about Gallade. I thought he would indeed fail in comparison to the original Ralts chain. I'll definitely be getting one, and most likely be using it in most battles.
Power2themarshmallow Posted at: 15:34 Mar17 2007 Post ID: 1443531
Power2themarshmallow
+
+
Heh, I didn't think much of gallade at first, but my sister, the psychic lover always had her eyes on it.
[center]
Pearl FC: 4467 7919 7431
PBR FC: 1590-1754-9661

^Thank you, Dark_wolf33!^
Case is still waiting- If you care about SGX, put this in your sig. Wait, get outta my sig, you! SGX is back!
The GSC remake is confirmed!
Steelix8 Posted at: 18:03 Mar17 2007 Post ID: 1444088
Steelix8
+
+
Gallade looks sweet, defenitly getting one. At first glance it looks like a pokemon just to fill up some space, but as it turns out it's actualy pretty good.

Sig credit goes to (Insert Name Here), thanks dude.

Pokemon Pearl
Name: PEARL
FC: 3866-4524-8017

PBR: Name: SHANE Code: 5026-1650-4844
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close