Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Diamond

Online Battling

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Penguin4.0 Posted at: 15:58 Mar27 2007 Post ID: 1467738
Penguin4.0
Post Likes: 0
+
+
As it has been announced before pokemon diamond and pearl with have the capibilities of being able to battle other trainers around the world. But, this also has a situation that may not be considered to make the online battling capibilities as positive. This is that you cannot battle anyone online unless you have their friend code. This will limit the amounts of battles immensily and will stop you from having the ability to randomly battle any trainer at any time whatsoever. I want to know if this is going to make the time playing diamond and pearl online as enjoyable as it could be if you could randomly battle owners of this game around the world. Also, this influences the fact that friend codes should be stated when the games are released so we will be able to battle as many members as possible.

Join Brawl Central for the ultimate super smash brothers experience http://teams.supercheats.co...lcentral

Brawl friend code: 3179-5772-9142
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Big Shady Posted at: 16:32 Mar27 2007 Post ID: 1467911
Big Shady
+
+
I think friend codes are good because you know who you're playing with. I will probably share mine on the first day so all of us can have all three starters which would be awesome Smile
Hmph.

Nobody's gonna stand in my way.
Regigigas Posted at: 19:18 Mar27 2007 Post ID: 1468551
Regigigas
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 27-Mar-2007 Big Shady said:I think friend codes are good because you know who you're playing with. I will probably share mine on the first day so all of us can have all three starters which would be awesome Smile
I think so too, but if I am away from home, I will use my little brother's Pearl version to get the starters... ;-) That's why I pre-ordered both!

« Last edited by Regigigas on Mar 27th 2007 »
Chaos™ Posted at: 21:02 Mar27 2007 Post ID: 1469003
Chaos™
+
+
On 27-Mar-2007 Penguin4.0 said:As it has been announced before pokemon diamond and pearl with have the capibilities of being able to battle other trainers around the world. But, this also has a situation that may not be considered to make the online battling capibilities as positive. This is that you cannot battle anyone online unless you have their friend code. This will limit the amounts of battles immensily and will stop you from having the ability to randomly battle any trainer at any time whatsoever. I want to know if this is going to make the time playing diamond and pearl online as enjoyable as it could be if you could randomly battle owners of this game around the world. Also, this influences the fact that friend codes should be stated when the games are released so we will be able to battle as many members as possible.
I disagree sadly, but I blieve all wi-fi battles "worldwide" will take place in the battle tower (wi-fi section) because in there, you can battle wi-fi people around the world in there, says so by Serebii in the battle tower, thats what I have gatherd from what was said.

And if not, why would the battle tower host a wi-fi section? and why would the pokemon center host "another" wi-fi section?
[center]
a blind kid Posted at: 21:31 Mar28 2007 Post ID: 1471184
a blind kid
+
+
My friend code is going in my sig as soon as D/P comes out. Then anyone can come out and give me a good challenge.
[center]
Signature made by me. Do not steal. Or else.
Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close