Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Diamond

Does anyone know how to get the real versions of Black yoshi, Armoreen, Mewthree, Mewthree X and Mewfive using a AR for Pokemon

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
DJ Hype Vibes Posted at: 18:33 Aug21 2008 Post ID: 2391079
DJ Hype Vibes
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 21-Aug-2008 A Disturbed One said:Like I said Before, Armoreen is not fake, but is a hack.
Here is the legendary Mewthree! LOL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD13Ahjmwl8&NR=1

That is so fake! It's a sprite of Mew and Mewtwo!

[right][b][color=blue]''You can't DJ the way I do.''-DJ HyPe ViBeS
Diamond F/C: 2149 0488 6574

A Disturbed One Posted at: 18:35 Aug21 2008 Post ID: 2391081
A Disturbed One
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My freind does have SOLID proof, but he does not have Pokemon Diamond/Pearl or a DS. Therefore, Armoreen is stuck on Emerald. He does not have Internet accsess and only has Word. He got his PC for free. Can you make a accuse with the info I have givin' you? I will be utterly impressed if you can.
v-gamer Posted at: 18:37 Aug21 2008 Post ID: 2391084
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
+
Because he's probably lying if he can't support his claims, and therefore there are no real codes for it.
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
Chaos H8 Posted at: 18:37 Aug21 2008 Post ID: 2391085
Chaos H8
+
+
i accuse him of comeplete lies there ya suprised now?
Chaos H8 Posted at: 18:38 Aug21 2008 Post ID: 2391087
Chaos H8
+
+
On 21-Aug-2008 A Disturbed One said:My freind does have SOLID proof, but he does not have Pokemon Diamond/Pearl or a DS. Therefore, Armoreen is stuck on Emerald. He does not have Internet accsess and only has Word. He got his PC for free. Can you make a accuse with the info I have givin' you? I will be utterly impressed if you can.
do you have d/P and internet connection? then let him use yours and alow him to connect at your house then we could see
Mummification Posted at: 18:39 Aug21 2008 Post ID: 2391089
Mummification
+
+
I say he is lying too. These Pok�mon don't exist. And they never will. So just get over it, and forget about them.
v-gamer Posted at: 18:41 Aug21 2008 Post ID: 2391091
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
+
Besides, there are some awesome pokemon that can be obtained legitimately. You don't need to play pokemon to figure that out.
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
Mummification Posted at: 18:48 Aug21 2008 Post ID: 2391097
Mummification
+
+
And you can tell that the Mewthree in the video is a fake because its battle sprite is facing the wrong way. All battle sprites stand with their bodies facing their name, not facing towards the right.
poke.addicted Posted at: 18:51 Aug21 2008 Post ID: 2391102
poke.addicted
Post Likes: 3
+
+
So, wait, He takes his the word of someone on the internet about fake pokemon that he can not prove to us are real? ... How old are you exactly? Honestly, even a 13 year old kid wouldn't be That naive..

Seriously, though, this thread has been going on, really, for more than enough. Your friend is lying. You can not back him up. So Enough with this thread. More posts after me, i will guarantee lock it for more than just pure spam.

No I am not kidding around either. I'm already irritated at this futile debate.
Yo.
nyeem78 Posted at: 19:38 Aug21 2008 Post ID: 2391159
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
I just saw the video and I am just really speechless. Poke I think its that time.
Trainer: NIKO
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

coachcline Posted at: 19:49 Aug21 2008 Post ID: 2391173
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
+

Hahahahaha! Oh God, what fail this thread is! I should close it now!

Oh, oh lord, man yer friend is a liar. Half of those I've never even heard of, except for Mewthree and that's tha cover Pokemon for Pokemon Chaos Black, which is a fake/bootleg game hack of FireRed. Yoshi is a Mario character (and yes, there are Black Yoshis, I've seen them in games and own a plushie of one), and those others are just sadly stupid. You're just like hypersonic1, he spammed up tha Platinum forum calimin' he had a Sky Forme Shaymin on Diamond. And Tank, this thread aggitates me already.

As for tha status of tha thread, total fail, as these pokemon are fake. If you must find out if there's a code for these (which there ain't) then please take it to tha AR forum. Now, if you can conjour us up some solid proof, like a screenshot or somethin' then by all means, do so, but for now, this thread will die, and if it's posted in much more I'll close it cause it's pure spam now and it ain't even in tha right place. Now, if it weren't spammed up so much, or if it were a simple question like 'are these pokemon real' or 'is there any way i can get these' then I'd probably leave it be.

LET IT DIE. SPAM IT UP ANY MORE AND IT'S CLOSED. CAUSE THA POKEMON AIN'T REAL SO IT'D BE CLOSED ON SPOT IN THA AR FORUM.

I'm done here...

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
poke.addicted Posted at: 20:12 Aug21 2008 Post ID: 2391200
poke.addicted
Post Likes: 3
+
+
"Hahahahaha! Oh God, what fail this thread is! I should close it now! "

Too late coach, I already have.
Yo.
legend master Posted at: 15:41 Sep14 2008 Post ID: 2423216
legend master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
those pokemon are not real, i would know
DemonOfSand Posted at: 15:47 Sep14 2008 Post ID: 2423221
DemonOfSand
+
+
Why did you bump this? Read the forum rules. Don't bump over month old topic.

[b][Case Closed][/b]
My Aipom is famous for being the strongest Aipom ever on this site.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 408113

Post Top
Click to close