Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

Best Starter Pokemon

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 10:48 Jan04 2006 Post ID: 598230
Cipher_Wizard
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Back to the general topic indeed.

Spyro Madgirl, you are indeed right. Overall, it elapses that Mudkip struggles in its earliest stage but compensates when it evolves. Torchic, Combusken, and Blaziken are all 'straight-out attackers' but can easily be defeated.

However, I maintain my opinion that Mudkip is the wisest starter choice to make in the game because of stated reasons by Spyro Madgirl plus the important fact that it can learn the moves Ice Beam and/or Rock Slide to knock out the Grass- type that threatens it. It only has one general weakness. Aside, Blaziken and Sceptile have the worst weaknesses because the most popularly used move types (Psychic, Fire, Ice) are extra efficient to them.

You can compare the base stats if you want at your NetBattle server but in-game you should follow the weaknesses and exploit the strengths.
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
dark_blaziken Posted at: 15:19 Jan04 2006 Post ID: 598625
dark_blaziken
Forum GuestMember
+
+
torchic is the hottest Pokemon EVER! and the best starter
MeWtWo RoCkS! BLAzIKeN ToO!
Apphonx Posted at: 10:59 Jan05 2006 Post ID: 599488
Apphonx
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Please dont triple post. Treecko I think is the best.
MasterMilotic Posted at: 11:04 Jan05 2006 Post ID: 599495
MasterMilotic
+
+
Dark_ Blaziken, welcome to supercheats, I know you are new here, you don't fully understand the rules yet, but i'll explain.
You can not post two times in a row unless it's for a good reason, but posting three times just can't happen, so you shjould say everything in one post okay? That would really help out, ajnd
welcome here to pokemon emerald. You have any questions, ask.
But for now, -posts deleted-.
PokemonFan1997 Posted at: 18:14 Oct28 2009 Post ID: 2757537
PokemonFan1997
+
+
Sceptile can learn false swipe witch is really usefull for completing the pokedex, or national dex. Leaf blade is also really usefull with a swords dance.
rate_me Posted at: 20:17 Oct29 2009 Post ID: 2758077
rate_me
Post Likes: 2
+
+
On 28-Oct-2009 PokemonFan1997 said:Sceptile can learn false swipe witch is really usefull for completing the pokedex, or national dex. Leaf blade is also really usefull with a swords dance.
In Emerald Leaf Blade is a special attack. SD would be useless with it.

Sig by roadkillman997

Battle guide last updated July 22

New account is _amo_
master555 Posted at: 03:45 Mar31 2010 Post ID: 2821958
master555
+
+
mudkip and torchic are the best. mudkip gains a ground type when it level ups making it immune to electric attacks. good hp and attack, mudkip will make a very good tank.

torchic has high attack and sp. attack to back up its fighting and fire moves. teach him atleast one attack enhacing move (bulk up) and a fire and fighting move and sweep away. you could also go with endure and then reversal which would total to a 200 base power.

Thumbs Up
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close