Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

Where can you catch Deoxys?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Fwank Posted at: 03:17 May24 2005 Post ID: 172656
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
man -_-" i wana hit deoxys, he wun obey me even tho i completeli wiped his *** clean with shedinja... i just wana chuck him out of the pokemon and battle it again and make it faint to let it remember whos da boss... it's FINALI obeying me now (after like 50 million elite four hall of fames...)
thakareee Posted at: 03:54 May24 2005 Post ID: 172697
thakareee
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
do you know how to get a deoxys and mew that obey fwank....?
the codes and cheat is available... if not i got a txt file that explains it...
Bronco11 Posted at: 06:47 May24 2005 Post ID: 172718
Bronco11
+
+
I think Deoxys is a terrible Pokemon.
Fwank Posted at: 08:50 May24 2005 Post ID: 172779
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
i dunno a code, i just know that pokemon who dun like you dun obey you (verified that by teaching it frustration... level 30 deoxys KOed a level 40 loudred... must've been max damage) that girl in ... fallabar was it? told me deoxys hates my guts ^^"

just do what you usually do to try to evolve happiness evolution pokemon, give it soothebell, feed it drugs, etc etc... i brought it to E4 with me so many times, pokes like to win battles and feel glorified etc... (beat E4 blardi 27 times with him in party trying to train up new teams... man finali obeying me now) now deoxys is at that stage where that girl goes "it wants to be babied a little bit more" ... so i'm FINALLY training deoxys =S ...

it'll take less time than you imagine (i have no money to buy so much drugs... so yeah) just keep it happy... too bad daisy isn't here to groom it =S

but then yeah there's no point in training up a deoxys... other than being the most powerful pokemon out of the 386 line up there's no point in gettin it... afterall... it might be able to beat rayquaza... but it can't win a pokemon contest =DDDDDDDDD

*edit*

i used your warp codes to get them you know, they're totali fine, just they hate your guts to begin with... wait mew's neutral, he dun like u nor hate u i think... coz it obeyed (but i'm not training it so i'm not sure) like deoxys just FULLY ignores me (so i put him infront of steve's skarmory ... felt nice) like i think if there was a happiness scale (must be on) out of 100, deoxys woulda had like -100 man... the girl said a comment i've never heard of before

"this pokemon has fear/hatred (something like that) in its eyes... isn't it a bit scary/dangerous to keep it around?" <-- i forget
mysticlugia21 Posted at: 14:47 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 358713
mysticlugia21
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yu get mew at farfaraway island with AR
Profit_Regret Posted at: 19:42 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 359421
Profit_Regret
Forum GuestMember
+
+
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH there HAS to be SOME way to get to those special islands WITHOUT going to those stupid live events (which I have never seen an advertisement for) or using those dumb action replay and gamesharks.Some prople can't afford that stuff PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASE HELP ME I'm begging you there has to be some way to get them without using those things.

p.s.Is mew very powerful and what level is it cought at

Sincerely,the profit of regret
The covenant SHALL pravail
hyper cheater Posted at: 13:31 Sep30 2005 Post ID: 440852
hyper cheater
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yo yo yo party[i][/i][i][/i][u][/u][font=arial][/font][color=red][/color][left][/left][center][/center][right][/right][b][/b]

Brawl FC:3991-6161-9177
moolio Posted at: 15:04 Sep30 2005 Post ID: 440961
moolio
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Dont revivie dead topics!
Join Team Moolio, Team Stickmen, Team Turtle, and The Fire Clan! Wait, don't forget to join The Mewtwo Fan Club!
Uzumaki Naruto Posted at: 18:12 Oct12 2005 Post ID: 464866
Uzumaki Naruto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Um, why does everyone talk about the moon. It's the most insane thing ever! Think peoples. Does the guide say that, NO!
PokemonMaster12345 Posted at: 01:47 Oct13 2005 Post ID: 465397
PokemonMaster12345
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On My Pokemon Sapphire Ive beaten the Elite4 127 times so far and Im only up to 27 launches. On my Emerald ive defeated the elite4 bout 30 times and its only 20 something sussuful launches so it cant be anything you do with the elite4 that makes the launches at the spacecenter quicker.
SS5 vageto Posted at: 05:55 Oct13 2005 Post ID: 465498
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This topic is a little out of date, sorry guys, btw, you can't go to the moon to get Deoxys, so get that idea out of your head if you're thinking that.
Yawn - what is there to say?
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 199649

Post Top
Click to close