Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

HELP WHAT HAPPENED !!!!!!!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

estren_tablet Posted at: 10:51 May31 2005 Post ID: 184414
estren_tablet
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i am playing pokemon emerald on VBA 1.7.2 and i beat the elite 4 and it saved and everthing and did that thing where it showes me biking with may and shows all my pokemon... but when it was done that it went back to the main screen where i click continue but an error message comes up that says :the save file has been erased due to corruption or dammage......... ! why did this happen
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 05:48 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192354
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
this a ROM right?Well first of all it was prob a corrupt prob not on your part I dont think but by the game lets call him "creator" now if uve backed up either your save or your freezes...or maybe your lucky and its not your save just the game with that particular ROM(I feel for u here buddy I felt the same pain with like 10 diff ROM's now MOST PARTICULARLY Land Stalker for Genesis Emulator!!)try porting the game plus save over to a new emulator...download a new one if u gotta...I had to download 6 diff emulators till I found one that would continue the game(but maybe thats just me and my shitty Mac but w/e)
Hope I helped some!

~Engel der Bosheit
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 00:00 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 212560
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Oh and by the way just incase for anyone reads this and is shocked...emulators and ROM's are NOT illegal in themselves!As long as you own the actual game their are no rammifications.They are legal...just make sure you follow the guidlines of The read me document attached to any emulator you download.
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close