Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

Note To All Mods(READ THIS).

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

bleepman Posted at: 18:09 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203501
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I've noticed that a lot of you guys are deleting posts without stating reasons or anything, or even stating that you deleted the post in the first place. This gets incredibly annoying... INCREDIBLY ANNOYING.

You guys are being real idiots for not stating why you delete posts... and you guys didn't even have a good reason for deleting one of my posts...

(in the pokemyths forums)
Replying to the guy who was ****** that he used a rukario code on emerald and deleted his file:
Me: serves you right for believing a guy who thinks he got rukario on emerald.

Did a post like that really deserve to be deleted, i think not. The only reason i remembed it is becuase i remembered me cracking up while i was replying. Other than that, its gone from my mind.

Another one was in another topic, but i don't remember what it was becuase the dolt who deleted it did not state a REASON.

Get with the program mods of this forum. What you've been doing isn't very mod-like at all.
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
Zelda Fan Posted at: 18:17 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203511
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
bleep don't you ever lash out at me i'm doing a good job why don't you go to the fire red froums and do yours.I didn't close any thing down

topic close

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close