Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

NO ZF, THAT TOPIC WASN"T ONLY AIMED AT YOU.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

bleepman Posted at: 18:28 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203523
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Now mind opening up that topic you closed so ALL the mods can say their side of the story so maybe i can learn why they've been deleting a bunch of my posts? hmm... i think thats a good idea.

and ZF, i've been doing my job a lot better than you've been doing yours, so stop pulling the first thing that comes out of your a@s and saying it.

All i want is a reason why the mods were cdeleting a bunch of posts, not why YOU were, why YOU ALL were. I think its only fair that the other mods of this forums give their side of the story too. So open that topic back up and let them speak for themselves.
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
Aeshma Posted at: 18:32 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203527
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
On 12-Jun-2005 bleepman said:Now mind opening up that topic you closed so ALL the mods can say their side of the story so maybe i can learn why they've been deleting a bunch of my posts? hmm... i think thats a good idea.

and ZF, i've been doing my job a lot better than you've been doing yours, so stop pulling the first thing that comes out of your a@s and saying it.

All i want is a reason why the mods were cdeleting a bunch of posts, not why YOU were, why YOU ALL were. I think its only fair that the other mods of this forums give their side of the story too. So open that topic back up and let them speak for themselves.
I delete posts when they need to be deleted, such as spam, swearing, rude to other members and flamming, I don't tolerate any of those things.

I also stoped posting something for everything I delete, because people seem to find that anoying aswell, when you post something then you know what can and what can't.

(also post this problem in the staff forum next time)
Zelda Fan Posted at: 18:46 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203534
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
well you just gave me a reason to close this one you just flamed me.
also I didn't delete your post so don't flame me.

topic close

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close