Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

I need help

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Peter Hanson Posted at: 20:35 Jun13 2005 Post ID: 205222
Peter Hanson
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have been trying to search for cheats for all of the following items for Pokemon Emerald and I have an Action Replay v2:

Water Stone
Fire Stone
Thunder Stone
Leaf Stone
Moon Stone
Sun Stone
Deepseatooth
Deepseascale
Dragon Scale
Up-Grade
Metal Coat
King's Rock

If any of you all would like to post the codes in this thread or if you can tell me of a good site that has what I'm looking for, please tell me. Thank you :]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Peter Hanson Posted at: 10:32 Jun14 2005 Post ID: 205699
Peter Hanson
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Um, anyone know a good site or the codes for all of these items yet?
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 18:22 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213686
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
uhhh...dont know a site but dude why not just get the items legitametly?all of those items can be obtained legitametly by owning either Fire Red or Leaf Green and owning Pokemon Emerald.
All stones(except sun,and moon) can be obtained by finding "shards" and trading them with the "hunter" off the coast of Mossdeep.You only obtain one moon stone and only one sun stoneor at least so far that Ive seen)in Pokemon Emerald.
Deepsea Tooth or Deepsea Scale(sorry bud only one per game...bummer eh?) can be obtained by trading the "scanner" that you find on the abandoned ship by diving, with Capt. Stern who is inside of Slatport Harbor.
Up-Grade can be obtained by beating the Trainer Hill(I think thats what its called!)In under a certain amount of time(Trainer Hill can only be accessed after defeating the Elite 4)<---Trainer Hill is located just North of Mauville City to the east of the Winstrate's House.
Metal Coat can be obtained by catching magnemites,well and/or using thief or covet on it.Beware don't call me a liar if you dont find one.The item is EXTREMELY RARE,and thus rarely stolen/gotten.But I have gotten two from magnemites so far so I know you can find them attached to them.
Kings Rock...oh You can find one durin g the game and thats in Mossdeep City,talk to the little boy thats right nearby Steven's House(and if hes not there...hell talk to every person in the town!...Its actually better to do that thats how you generally find the items that everyones always complaining about not being able to find and needing to cheat for them.)
Hey dude take my advice and go without cheating...legitamite gameplay is always alot more fun!and If you really want the items I can give you the cheats...but not for emerald.I dont have those cheats,just tell me and Ill get you the item codes for Ruby and Sapphire.And then you can just trade the items ffrom your Ruby/Sapphire game to your Emerald.okay with you dude?And hey stop complaining when people don't anwser your posts right away.Some of us have lives and don't go through every post.Simply my point with the last sentence was don't be a whiner...whiners are annoying and generally IGNORED!
Thanks for taking the time to read!

~Engel der Bosheit
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close