Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

Please help me find the sky pillar!!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

mystery man Posted at: 14:58 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213489
mystery man
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ilooked every where but cant find the sky pillar please answer asap

thank u
You're probably wondering who I am. Am I your Momma, no I couldn't be I'm a serial killer, probably, who knows!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 23:52 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 214062
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
okay mystery man...Im guessing you're at the whole cut scene thing where Kyogre and Groudon are bashing the crud out of each other right?Well what you should do is go to the entrance to sootopolis city,not inside the perimeter but outside before you dived to get in.Then surf(ull have to work you're way around by exploring sorry!I just started a new game and Im not quite far enough to be there yet so sorry,but like I said surf down to the right as far as you can go then turn and go all the way left until you reach a weird clumping of rocks to the north of you(if you reach Pacifidlogyou've gone too far...but not by much!)and weave youre way through them until you find a patch of sand with a big tower like thing and The gym leader(I think) of Sootopolis(it might also be Steven!)talk to him and he flys away.Then ascend the tower find your good ole homie Rayquaza walk up to him,and cut scene with him flying off.From the top of the tower fly to sootopolis see cut-scene(wont spoil it for you!)then after scene over talk to team Aqua and Team Magma leaders,then go back to Sky Pillar before you battle gym leader(bring LOTS of Ultra Balls and healing!and catch you're first legendary)
hope I helped...I think I anwsered your question a lil too well...bu OH well!

~Engel der Bosheit
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
rayquaza567 Posted at: 08:56 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 214362
rayquaza567
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
-CLOSED-
I AM THE RAYQUAZA MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close