Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon FireRed

is there owt els to do

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

spikess Posted at: 19:26 Dec26 2004 Post ID: 44913
spikess
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
is there anything els on this game tht i cn do part frm complete the pokedex
i got all isl(bar 8 & 9),bages ect in 3 days! wat els is there to do?
all i seem 2 be doin now is fillin the pokedex and i have a shinny sperrow(being trained into ferrow) :D
-sazy
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
spikess Posted at: 19:27 Dec26 2004 Post ID: 44914
spikess
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
iv also done the gem thing.... hmmm all i need 2 kno realy is what are all them ruins 4?
Fwank Posted at: 07:15 Dec27 2004 Post ID: 45041
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
you catch... er you meant tanoby right?

you catch the unowns there, all 28 of them including the new ! and ? unowns, if you catch all of them you can print them out on a gameboy printer... ISN'T THAT JUST THE BEST =D =D =D *chokes on overwhelming sarcasm*

.. hmmm all you CAN do now is... raise stronger teams, BREED stronger teams, try to put together the ULTIMATE team that cannot be beaten (it's been said it's possible but heck i gave up... the team combos are infinite ...)... i doubt thats your cup of tea ~

i suggest you get a life until new pokemon games come out, or dedicate your spare time helping less fortunate people who cannot seem to finish the game in 3 days =D !!!

... DO NOT be stupid and go waste your brain cells in trying to remember all the pokemon's movesets and what level they learn it at... or every single weakness a pokemon may have... type advantage disadvantage.. etc etc etc (aka become a pokemon master... ie nerd)... unless you're looking for a job with nintendo and game freak... don't waste your memory... only people who've been with the series since '96 do it absoluteli unintentionali... poor us T-T

Frank

p.s. i have a life
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close