Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon FireRed

ATTN: DragonMan EXE This is BBG_CREECAT... you thought I was serious? D'OH!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 00:12 Oct02 2004 Post ID: 2673
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
OK-I JUST START POSTING AT THIS SITE & ALREADY EVERYONE THINLKS I'M NUTZ!!!
I'm very sorry no one seemed to get my bizarre sense of humor, but when I stated "...you can't even catch pokemon in this game." I was being facious, sarcastic, wry, anything but SERIOUS, that's why I began the next paragraph with "Now seriously folks...". I really never thought anyone would not get the joke-just me busting on Nintendo cuz they mess with us w/this ticket crap, etc., and will put out anything they think they can make a buck on-useful or not-using tie-ins, etc.! In the future I will be more obvious if making a joke-LOL, and so on.
My apologies for the confusion-as penance for my sins I have posted the lastest Nintendo Event Information. Check out the thread in FR or LG forums-I will update as I find out more!
Hopefully, I'm forgiven...it's great info if you live in those areas. I was just trying to make someone laugh, really, that's all...
I got all the Pokemon a person could dream of, and still working on more. If you need to know the truth, seek it out here, as I am obsessed with answering all the questions I can as best I can. I can verify Event Pokemon, too! My collection keeps growing!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
DragonMan EXE. Posted at: 10:20 Oct02 2004 Post ID: 2747
DragonMan EXE.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
no I didn't think you were serious I just asked what you meant? when I said we can discuss it in the forums I just meant disscuss what you meant and what you were talking about. I didn't mean like we'de have an arguement in the forums instead of through answers, I mean we'de have a conversation in the forums instead of through answers, I hope you didn't take that the wrong way, I may of been here for a while but you might as well still call me a newbie because it was just last week I even started logging in (I forgot my pw)
actionshark Posted at: 15:10 Oct02 2004 Post ID: 2821
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
+
I don't even know both of you and I didn't get what the big deal was and didn't even bother to read the whole thing, are both of you new around here cuz I haven't seen you two around here much?

DragonMan EXE. Posted at: 16:41 Oct02 2004 Post ID: 2832
DragonMan EXE.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well I'v been here for 4 months but I never posted for a while because I forgot my pw
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 20:04 Oct02 2004 Post ID: 2843
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
HELLO DragonMan EXE. and actionshark(I've seen your stuff all over this place-you know your stuff!)!
Cool-I just didn't want anyone to think I was seriously trying to give out incorrect info like some jerks do. Yeah, I'm pretty new here-I actually started getting cheats & stuff, but then saw some stuff I could help answer, so I finally registered so I could post answers. I like the ign boards, but they're much older and people seem different and know each other well(like they have 15,000 posts!),but they have mad info! Sometimes I don't even get stuff they talk about-LOL! But these boards are new, so I sorta like it better. Hopefully, it'll be easy to make friends here, too! I'll start w/some personal info...
ME:I live in Ft. Lauderdale, FL; self-employed(I do stuff like accounting,management,computer stuff, math and other tutoring, etc.-basically anything I can make $ at!);SWF,late 20's(really late-ok 30+ LOL)and I like these boards b/c that way I don't have to hunt for little kids to trade info with-while their parents think I'm a pedophile(LOL!!!)or something! I got addicted to Pokemon when a 5 yr old I tutor lent me Pokemon Blue-within 2 days I was teaching him stuff! I got myself LG and got FR for him for his B'day so we can get all the exclusives, but he's the only one I know who plays-so here I am looking for info and passing it on when I can!
BTW-Hope someone can get to one of the Nintendo Events in October! Let me know if so....
I got all the Pokemon a person could dream of, and still working on more. If you need to know the truth, seek it out here, as I am obsessed with answering all the questions I can as best I can. I can verify Event Pokemon, too! My collection keeps growing!
DragonMan EXE. Posted at: 07:25 Oct03 2004 Post ID: 2870
DragonMan EXE.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol I'm only 12!
xploder Posted at: 12:07 Oct03 2004 Post ID: 3233
xploder
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well if ne1 finds uk nintendo tours plz put it up!
333 - half evil
chek out my art site www.forumsvibe.com/fas
DragonMan EXE. Posted at: 14:18 Oct03 2004 Post ID: 3265
DragonMan EXE.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey xploder you like sonikku? (jap. sonic)
DragonMan EXE. Posted at: 14:18 Oct03 2004 Post ID: 3266
DragonMan EXE.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'v been here 4 months or so and don't have an avatar yet, I feel like a such a newbie
xploder Posted at: 14:46 Oct03 2004 Post ID: 3318
xploder
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well get an avatar!
333 - half evil
chek out my art site www.forumsvibe.com/fas
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 19:45 Oct03 2004 Post ID: 3356
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Only 12, eh? Thats totally cool-I never would've guessed! I might be older but none of my friends are-most are in HS or just out-my boyfriend is 20! He got me my GBA for my b'day, and I got DK Country & Simpsons Road Rage at first, but really got into playing when I borrowed Blue-I was totally addicted in no time! I like these boards, too-wish I'd found them earlier b/f I blew most of the cheats! I'll start a new game eventually and try em all...
My friends all play Sonic, my b/f is "THE MASTER" or so he says-LOL-but I'm lousy at it-no practice. I don't know about the Jap version-I'd love to get it for him if it's cool enough...what's the scoop?
Oh yeah-get an avitar-it only took me 15 minutes to find one and it's just til I find a better one-any png or jpeg file up to 100x100 will work!
actionshark Posted at: 22:43 Oct03 2004 Post ID: 3384
actionshark
+
+
BBG-CREECAT, you were trying to help out Pokeymom, , go the the Pokemon Ruby section that's where you'll find here new topic. And lol there are a lot 12 years olds here aren't there? I'm 12 to, I'm happy to see there are actully ppl around my age here! I've been here since January anD i practically fell in love with this place, I knew a few days before the message boards open cuz I bothered to ask Rich and that's why I got to the message boards first! Supercheats made a big improvent over the past few months with the boards, Q's&A's section and more games! I hope this place gets more members cuz at GU everybody was a teenager and everybody said I was immature that's why I left. Well that's over now and I like these Pokemon forums! damn I could talk here all day if I wanted to but I've been here to long see ya 'll tomorrow!

Dragonman EXE. Posted at: 14:09 Oct04 2004 Post ID: 3438
Dragonman EXE.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
uh huh, well now that I remember I think I've been here longer than 4 months because I have another account but I don't know if its older or younger
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 18:20 Oct04 2004 Post ID: 3534
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanx shark-just found it too late, but I did post over there too and will keep an eye on it, even though I'm not playing R/S yet. I just thought it was really cool she was learning to play to help him, so figured I might be able to help since I'm teaching FR to my friend's 5 yr old.(eventually I'll get R/S anyway)
I love this place too-I don't think you guys are immature at all-and I'm way past my teenage years(except in my mind-LOL). I go to IGN once in a while, but they mostly care about catching shinies and other involved stuff and the people there are closer to my age-but I'd still rather hang out over here...especially with the new forums! THIS SITE IS SO COOL!!! Smile
PS-DragonMan-where's your avatar?!? Still looking?
actionshark Posted at: 20:47 Oct04 2004 Post ID: 3573
actionshark
+
+
I know this is my fav site to! Hey when your son gets older say about 10 years old tell him about this site and maybe he'll join.
p.s.Rich(the owner of this site) is 30 years old to, so your not the only one!

DragonMan EXE. Posted at: 14:55 Oct06 2004 Post ID: 3787
DragonMan EXE.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
naw, I'm still looking for an avvie
irishboy Posted at: 17:24 Dec20 2004 Post ID: 42672
irishboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hi cree i just got a avatar it is from DBZ im gettin a new one asap as i can

goto my topic BGG CREE COME CHAT ! and chat w/me
irishboy is the bomb if you dont care fine lol im nice wanna chat just ask !!!!im nice and i know every thing about L/g AND F/R
veemaster Posted at: 17:10 Dec24 2004 Post ID: 44534
veemaster
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What if Ash became a pokemon and i'm new.
(also known as evilcrash9)
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close