Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon FireRed

berrys

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

ssj5brolly Posted at: 08:38 Oct13 2004 Post ID: 5510
ssj5brolly
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
dose any one know how to get berrys?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
xploder Posted at: 10:32 Oct13 2004 Post ID: 5536
xploder
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yes i know how to get 3!!!!
on the ss anne go to the area thats the kitchen.
in the 3 bins there will be beries!!!!!!!!!11
and if u catch a snorlax without it using rest...........
u should have a chesto beery!!!!!!!!!!11
333 - half evil
chek out my art site www.forumsvibe.com/fas
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 09:31 Nov02 2004 Post ID: 15121
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
EASY-GO TO FR HINTS, I'LL MAKE A SUBMISSION THERE.
I've answered this like 5 times already, so I figure it should go there.
I got all the Pokemon a person could dream of, and still working on more. If you need to know the truth, seek it out here, as I am obsessed with answering all the questions I can as best I can. I can verify Event Pokemon, too! My collection keeps growing!
nicko 9000 Posted at: 13:32 Nov02 2004 Post ID: 15205
nicko 9000
Icanhascustomtitle
+
+
berrys ar3 fcool
sXe

xploder Posted at: 06:32 Nov06 2004 Post ID: 17806
xploder
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh and thare are loads in berry forest
333 - half evil
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 19:45 Nov08 2004 Post ID: 19366
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I hope so, or the name "berry forest" would've been pretty misleading! LOL! I'm not there just yet, but got alot of all kinds of berries. Plus, the Berry Crush game is cool if you have someone to connect with.
I got all the Pokemon a person could dream of, and still working on more. If you need to know the truth, seek it out here, as I am obsessed with answering all the questions I can as best I can. I can verify Event Pokemon, too! My collection keeps growing!
Sedalce Posted at: 19:54 Nov11 2004 Post ID: 21534
Sedalce
Forum GuestMember
+
+
use a move called "trick" learned by alot of pokemon.. kadabra etc. it swaps the pokemons held item for the opponents item. alot of wild pokemon have berries. but make sure the pokemon u use it with isnt holding anything or the wild pokemon will get its held item as part of the switch
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 23:16 Nov12 2004 Post ID: 22296
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 11-Nov-2004 Sedalce said:use a move called "trick" learned by alot of pokemon.. kadabra etc. it swaps the pokemons held item for the opponents item. alot of wild pokemon have berries. but make sure the pokemon u use it with isnt holding anything or the wild pokemon will get its held item as part of the switch
I guess I'll have to try that one out! It's great if you don't have to give up anything...
xploder Posted at: 07:43 Nov13 2004 Post ID: 22326
xploder
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah........
oh you can find berrys on some of the islands but you nedd a rainbow pass.....
333 - half evil
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 04:43 Nov14 2004 Post ID: 23153
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, I have 36 I got using Meowth in my bag, all types from 1-8, (except No 6-?) Plus, my other pokemon have some and I crushed some to make berry powder....
BTW-I like your new avatar xploder!!
Hey-for those who havent been to FR HINTS section-my Meowth found TM10-Hidden Power, the only TM I couldn't find a location for anywhere!(guides, walkthroughs, etc.)But when I was heading down Rt 5 to the daycare center, he picked it up, just being in my party even, in the first section with 2 rows of bushes. I dunno if it will work for everyone, but it did in my LG. (I'll check it out again asap!)
I thought that wuz cool! I named one of my Meowths "Five Finger" since he's such a good thief-LOL
xploder Posted at: 08:23 Nov28 2004 Post ID: 33471
xploder
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hahaha LOL!
333 - half evil
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 21:18 Dec06 2004 Post ID: 37549
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
By now, Meowth found more than 60 berries me ANOTHER TM10 on RT 8! As well as an HP UP, a couple of PP UPs, a few Nuggets, and some RARE berries. I think these are to be saved for export to R/S to grow more, since I've only found 1 or 2 each of the rare ones a Spelon berry and 2 Durin berries and they both grow into Berry Plants. Guess I'll be tackling R/S soon enough... but that's what x-mas is for, right, new stuff!!!
master_gamer_62 Posted at: 17:18 Dec10 2004 Post ID: 39079
master_gamer_62
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ya i love christmas... i found a rare berry i forget what it was called but i used it , it was found on route 8 like u said i guess that is the hot spot huh
one of the leaders of Team K.A ----join team K.A-------
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 02:57 Dec19 2004 Post ID: 42159
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 10-Dec-2004 master_gamer_62 said:ya i love christmas... i found a rare berry i forget what it was called but i used it , it was found on route 8 like u said i guess that is the hot spot huh
I'm gonna try to save the rarer ones to export to R/S and grow more; I do have alot of the ones that heal stuff, too. I've taken to keeping my Meowth with me ALL the time(I taught him cut so he's double useful)because even when he's not battling or I'm just wandering around he still picks stuff up! Nuggets, PP UP, and now TWO TM 10's(Hidden Power). One he found on Rt. 5 on the way to the Daycare Center, and the other one in that area in Rt. 8. Even the guides don't tell where that TM is! (This was on LG, but I'll try to see if I can do it on FR, too. It should be the same, I guess.) I never know what he's gonna pick up next...
master_gamer_62 Posted at: 18:45 Dec19 2004 Post ID: 42354
master_gamer_62
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i know it is awesome but my meoth is weak and is not a atribut physcically to my team. should i train him did you train yours?
one of the leaders of Team K.A ----join team K.A-------
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close