Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Gold

Shiny PokeMon Cheats

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Lil-Gee Posted at: 07:03 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 378435
Lil-Gee
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok im puttin this in here because everthink ive seen about shiny pokermon it doesnt tell u anythin about how to get them or were they can be found or anythink like that if u actually no were they are or were u found then pla tell me thanks
t0ms0nic Posted at: 08:50 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 378496
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Use some grammer next time,no need to rush posting things/topics.

Shiny Pokemon are VERY rare to come across.They can appear ANYWHERE at ANYTIME.According to most resources,there's a 0.0000001 in a Million chance you can find one,meaning you'll have to spend countless hours looking in areas where Pokemon appear til you find the Shiny you want.

First Shiny I got (Red Gyrados dosen't count): A blue Dugtrio in Diglett's cave.I spend over 100 hours there,searching for a Dugtrio...then it appeared...the Shiny. (spelling?)
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
bennieboy Posted at: 10:13 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 414231
bennieboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i have caught on pokemon gold a pink nidoran(f)it is now a brown nidogueen with a pink body, i traded with a friend with a blue mew(!!), three blue ditto's they are from my pokemon blue, a red gyarados (lake of rage) and a gold pichu(traded from the same friend as the blue mew)
can u dig dat Posted at: 23:26 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 416147
can u dig dat
Forum GuestMember
+
+
-closed-
Put it in the right topic.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 141337