Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Gold

Do you think Nintendo should make a re-make of Gold/Silver ? [poll]

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
pyro9 Posted at: 17:19 Jan05 2006 Post ID: 600244
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yeah and Nintendo and Game Freak could also make Kanto a little longer...wait I just thought of a good idea ! We could have different difficulties in Pokemon !

Easy-Trainers Pokemon are 2 or 3 levels below your pokemon/gain a little more exp than normal/CP Pokemon aren't that smart/pokemon are easier to catch [except legandaries]

Normal-Trainers Pokemon are the same level as your's/gain normal amount of exp/CP pokemon are normal/pokemon's catch rate is normal [except legandaries

Hard-Trainer's pokemon are 2 or 3 levels above your's/gain less exp than normal/CP pokemon are smart/Pokemon's catch rate is hard.

This is a little off topic,but I just want to tell everybody. Also they could do this with the re-make [if created] of G/S/C.
Hi I'm back
nintendo_dude Posted at: 11:11 Jan12 2006 Post ID: 611067
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
The Kanto games are the best pok�mon games, Fire Red and Leaf Green are best. If Nintendo could do a remake of Gold and Silver then I would be delighted, since Johto games are next on the list. But a few things could be changed if you ask me:
Music: I don't really like a lot of the music in G/S. It could be changed a lot. Make it more like FR and LG but make it sound sharper.

Difficulty: we all know it, Pok�mon games are way too easy, I very rarely lose battles if ever in any of the games.

Chikorita: a pointless and crap starter. The only way this guy will actually be used is if people get all three. He might be good for Kanto but who the hell will be patient enough to get him that far? We should re-introduce Bulbasaur, he's a better Grass pok�mon at least. Or have Abra as a starter. That would be better.

Kanto: the Kanto section of the game felt dreadfully rushed to me. It should have been longer.

Trade: trading with FR and LG would be useful. Lets use the Wireless Adaptor for this. Link Cable is outdated.

Trade evolution: I hate trade evolution. It is the worst thing ever created in pok�mon games. Nintendo and GameFreak screwed up there. If they have to make trade evolution why can't it be something crap like Ratata or Weedle or Caterpie instead of Kadabra, Machoke and Haunter?

Pok�mon: they'd better not include Hoenn pok�mon. FR and LG included Johto pok�mon which was a bad idea even though Johto pok�mon are cool. The hoenn pok�mon look like Nintendo picked a few random creatures out of the animal kingdom and jammed them together to make a pok�mon.

Phone: unless you could have unlimited numbers stored on your phone and make it so every time someone calls you they want a battle they should get rid of the phone and introduce the VS Seeker to Johto.

And good news, apparently Nintendo plan to make a re-make of all pok�mon games they haven't re-made yet. So good news to you all, it's probably going to happen. AND THEY BETTER INCLUDE MY CHANGE IDEAS BECAUSE MY IDEAS ARE BEST!

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
pyro9 Posted at: 14:14 Jan12 2006 Post ID: 611298
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 12-Jan-2006 nintendo_dude said:The Kanto games are the best pok�mon games, Fire Red and Leaf Green are best. If Nintendo could do a remake of Gold and Silver then I would be delighted, since Johto games are next on the list. But a few things could be changed if you ask me:
Music: I don't really like a lot of the music in G/S. It could be changed a lot. Make it more like FR and LG but make it sound sharper.

Difficulty: we all know it, Pok�mon games are way too easy, I very rarely lose battles if ever in any of the games.

Chikorita: a pointless and crap starter. The only way this guy will actually be used is if people get all three. He might be good for Kanto but who the hell will be patient enough to get him that far? We should re-introduce Bulbasaur, he's a better Grass pok�mon at least. Or have Abra as a starter. That would be better.

Kanto: the Kanto section of the game felt dreadfully rushed to me. It should have been longer.

Trade: trading with FR and LG would be useful. Lets use the Wireless Adaptor for this. Link Cable is outdated.

Trade evolution: I hate trade evolution. It is the worst thing ever created in pok�mon games. Nintendo and GameFreak screwed up there. If they have to make trade evolution why can't it be something crap like Ratata or Weedle or Caterpie instead of Kadabra, Machoke and Haunter?

Pok�mon: they'd better not include Hoenn pok�mon. FR and LG included Johto pok�mon which was a bad idea even though Johto pok�mon are cool. The hoenn pok�mon look like Nintendo picked a few random creatures out of the animal kingdom and jammed them together to make a pok�mon.

Phone: unless you could have unlimited numbers stored on your phone and make it so every time someone calls you they want a battle they should get rid of the phone and introduce the VS Seeker to Johto.

And good news, apparently Nintendo plan to make a re-make of all pok�mon games they haven't re-made yet. So good news to you all, it's probably going to happen. AND THEY BETTER INCLUDE MY CHANGE IDEAS BECAUSE MY IDEAS ARE BEST!
Well they might not include all your ideas...but I do like FR&LG starters better than G/S/C's. Oh and pokemon games are not easy ! I always have to train...and train...and train for hours to my pokemon from say lvl 55 to 57. And I like the phone....its alot better in my opinion. And I do aggree with you that hoenn pokemon look weird.
Hi I'm back
nintendo_dude Posted at: 10:34 Jan13 2006 Post ID: 612581
nintendo_dude
+
+
On 12-Jan-2006 pyro9 said:Well they might not include all your ideas...but I do like FR&LG starters better than G/S/C's. Oh and pokemon games are not easy ! I always have to train...and train...and train for hours to my pokemon from say lvl 55 to 57. And I like the phone....its alot better in my opinion. And I do aggree with you that hoenn pokemon look weird.
Maybe not all of them. In fact just destroying the bulls*** trade evolution thingy would satisfy me. I find them a bit on the easy side, I just train as I prgress by beating every single trainer I see. Always wroks. And use different types too. If the phone had unlimited memory I'd like it. Thank you for realising, a lot of people don't.

I'm finished here...

pyro9 Posted at: 09:23 Jan14 2006 Post ID: 614253
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 13-Jan-2006 nintendo_dude said:Maybe not all of them. In fact just destroying the bulls*** trade evolution thingy would satisfy me. I find them a bit on the easy side, I just train as I prgress by beating every single trainer I see. Always wroks. And use different types too. If the phone had unlimited memory I'd like it. Thank you for realising, a lot of people don't.
Well I have some complainta about all the pokemon games out so far...

1-trade evolution sucks because not everybody has a link cable and/or a wireless thing. Also not everybody lives near a lot of people...

2-if you notice the last pokemon [in the pokedex] in all the games,to obtain offically you need to go to a nintendo event. I think that is bogus because,A-it costs a money to buy a ticket. and B-not everybody is near one.

3- I hope they make those 2 changes I mentioned above in any new pokemon games....but I doubt they will.
Hi I'm back
nintendo_dude Posted at: 04:18 Jan15 2006 Post ID: 615998
nintendo_dude
+
+
1. I agree with you, I ahve link cable and two things that play the games, but it takes time.

2. Yes that is the most bulls*** thing ever done. Either that or use a cheating device which mostly destroys your game. Who would pay money for a pok�mon? NO-ONE WHO HAS ANY SENSE!

3. I hope they make those changes and most of mine. I sure hope Shigeru Miyamoto is reading this.

I'm finished here...

pyro9 Posted at: 16:59 Jan15 2006 Post ID: 616997
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 15-Jan-2006 nintendo_dude said:1. I agree with you, I ahve link cable and two things that play the games, but it takes time.

2. Yes that is the most bulls*** thing ever done. Either that or use a cheating device which mostly destroys your game. Who would pay money for a pok�mon? NO-ONE WHO HAS ANY SENSE!

3. I hope they make those changes and most of mine. I sure hope Shigeru Miyamoto is reading this.
1-Yeah the only thing link cables should be used for is link battles

2-Well people do pay for pokemon because you buy the game [duh Smile]. And cheating devices...never completely work without causing one glitch. I can't use my AR on my FR because it keeps taking away all my TMs.

3-I doubt he will be changing anything....but I hope he does.
Hi I'm back
nintendo_dude Posted at: 10:57 Jan16 2006 Post ID: 618004
nintendo_dude
+
+
1. True.

2. I mean to pay for one pok�mon in the game. That's true. I never use them.

3. So do I. FR and LG were changed a bit right? So it's possible.

I'm finished here...

pyro9 Posted at: 15:05 Jan16 2006 Post ID: 618651
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah,I like pokemon and all....but those stuff really p***** me off.
Hi I'm back
nintendo_dude Posted at: 10:56 Jan17 2006 Post ID: 619691
nintendo_dude
+
+
They sure did.

I'm finished here...

pyro9 Posted at: 14:22 Jan17 2006 Post ID: 620135
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think I should E-Mail Nintendo about this....maybe....not.
Hi I'm back
dark pokemon trainer Posted at: 17:49 Jan18 2006 Post ID: 622162
dark pokemon trainer
+
+
well if i could change any thing i will add mixed pokemon like sprites from one of the forms...i can send you some of mine...also make the pokenom kinda 3-D'ish... also make it so you dont HAVE to trade to evolve but you can... like castlevania or whatever...
People say I'm evil. When they do, I think for a second "Do I really care what they say?" And the answer is always the same "No, no I don't."
nintendo_dude Posted at: 10:09 Jan19 2006 Post ID: 623081
nintendo_dude
+
+
It would also be a lot better if there were a wider range of Kanto pok�mon in the Johto area. I can't say there's many Johto pok�mon I would train up myself.

I'm finished here...

The_Arbiter101 Posted at: 18:36 Jan19 2006 Post ID: 623984
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah, i still think they should make a remake
I'm going to study and devote my time and become a Ninja! Ninjas are awsome!! come and join my new team, Team Resident Evil Thanks To Friendly_Dragon43 for the siggy ^_^

pyro9 Posted at: 19:33 Jan19 2006 Post ID: 624088
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah,the best pokemon games [in my opinion] were gold/silver. I like the idea of 2 regions. But if they do a re-make,I hope they improve Kanto. Nintendo/Game Freak seemed to rush on that part.
Hi I'm back
dark pokemon trainer Posted at: 15:16 Jan20 2006 Post ID: 625749
dark pokemon trainer
+
+
do you want my sprites? also tthey should add all the pokemon from all the games, all pokemon should be avalible, so you don't have to trade just to get a pokemon thats common on the other game.and pokemon contest and more gym battles,like you can battle the same gym leader more than once... and more [color=black][/color]dark pokemon,too.
People say I'm evil. When they do, I think for a second "Do I really care what they say?" And the answer is always the same "No, no I don't."
The_Arbiter101 Posted at: 21:38 Jan20 2006 Post ID: 626477
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think they should also remake crystal
I'm going to study and devote my time and become a Ninja! Ninjas are awsome!! come and join my new team, Team Resident Evil Thanks To Friendly_Dragon43 for the siggy ^_^

pyro9 Posted at: 12:00 Jan21 2006 Post ID: 627968
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah a re-make of Crystal would be awesome....why didn't Nintendo make a re-make of Yellow Version ?
Hi I'm back
Almighty Posted at: 15:07 Feb02 2006 Post ID: 652876
Almighty
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 21-Jan-2006 pyro9 said:Yeah a re-make of Crystal would be awesome....why didn't Nintendo make a re-make of Yellow Version ?
Because Yellow was a remake of Red/Blue??? I dunno.

I think they should have a remake of ALL THE POK�MON VERSIONS avalible on Gamecube, or the Nintendo Revolution when it comes out.
When women tell you to get into shape, tell them round is a shape.
dark-light Posted at: 14:42 Feb05 2006 Post ID: 660860
dark-light
+
+
they shud make a game wiv all pokemon,all regions and let u ask any1 4 a rematch at any time
Displaying Page 2 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 382262

Post Top
Click to close