Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Gold

G/S/C REMAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!///don't close as the other forum is dead...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
v-gamer Posted at: 21:31 Aug17 2007 Post ID: 1848906
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
+
I'm not seeing what you're saying... But I'm getting off topic, sorry.

My opinion is the same as the latest post I made...
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
digireaper Posted at: 22:10 Aug17 2007 Post ID: 1848979
digireaper
Post Likes: 0
+
+
like they should remake it but add on 2 it like what they did with emerald u know make it better like all the reagions all the pokemon or more of a story

Do not waste your time on Social Questions. What is the matter with the poor is Poverty; what is the matter with the rich is Uselessness.

Tank!
v-gamer Posted at: 22:55 Aug17 2007 Post ID: 1849012
v-gamer
y so srs?
+
+
Ohh, but I think that was what I was trying to say, only something totally new... The Orange Islands.

Thank you, Vasco <3
100 KING Posted at: 07:50 Aug22 2007 Post ID: 1862151
100 KING
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah. anything from the shows about the time period they should add. along with new pokes and something special 2 do after you beat the elite 4.
It was Fun

v-gamer Posted at: 21:59 Aug22 2007 Post ID: 1864522
v-gamer
y so srs?
+
+
That cave that Mewtwo was in shouldn't have collapsed... That decreased my spirits big-time when I found out I couldn't catch Mewtwo in GSC.
Victory Road should have trainers and become much more of a puzzle.
You should be able to access that Radio Tower in Lavendar Town.
The gym leaders/E4 shouldn't be so easy.

I'm naming bad things about GSC. But I want those things to be in the remake, if they make one any time soon...

It would be cool if you had all access to Hoenn, too, and Latios AND Latias would be rampant in the wild grasses from the beginning =]
Mew, Celebii, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus should be the event pokemon [with all of them as event pokemon].
AND I think Manaphy should be a gift from Oak once you've completed the Jhoto Dex [caught, not just seen. D/P is too easy; you only have to see the pokemon to beat the Sinnoh Dex] Besides, Manaphy is way too big of a gift to just see all the pokemon from Jhoto.
I still want Whirlpool to be an HM... That would kill the Whirl Islands and a few other parts in the game.

Eh, I really am just continuing to dream ><

« Last edited by v-gamer on Aug 22nd 2007 »

Thank you, Vasco <3
digireaper Posted at: 12:05 Aug24 2007 Post ID: 1869167
digireaper
+
+
yes thats what i meen u start out in 1 reagion and head 2 another and another but the the story gose together

Do not waste your time on Social Questions. What is the matter with the poor is Poverty; what is the matter with the rich is Uselessness.

Tank!
v-gamer Posted at: 07:33 Aug25 2007 Post ID: 1871779
v-gamer
y so srs?
+
+
Oh, I see...
Like when you started in the Jhoto region and went to Kanto, the story fell apart there.... Yeah, that makes sense.

Thank you, Vasco <3
digireaper Posted at: 10:50 Aug25 2007 Post ID: 1872174
digireaper
+
+
yup and y is kanto & jhoto have the same eleat 4

Tank!
v-gamer Posted at: 12:18 Aug26 2007 Post ID: 1875577
v-gamer
y so srs?
+
+
That's a good point. But I think it was a little intro to Kanto and that's why they didn't make a separate E4.
Just to let you know that there's a whole other region to explore, etc.

Anyway, I think it would be pretty cool to have 24 badges and 2 E4's [and it gives you a good chance to train; BIG TIME.] What do you guys think?

Thank you, Vasco <3
steelersrock01 Posted at: 15:45 Aug26 2007 Post ID: 1876124
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
+
Yeah that would be cool.
v-gamer Posted at: 21:29 Aug27 2007 Post ID: 1880424
v-gamer
y so srs?
+
+
Oh, and the Battle Frontier would make a GREAT addition, I think. The PokeGear could make its use on the Touch Screen [assuming that it'll be for DS]. Uh, yeah...

Thank you, Vasco <3
100 KING Posted at: 10:42 Aug29 2007 Post ID: 1883867
100 KING
Forum GuestMember
+
+
they dont need a battle frontier because they already have the trainer tower. they could update it (BP, Little shops, trainers..).
It was Fun

v-gamer Posted at: 20:26 Aug30 2007 Post ID: 1887738
v-gamer
y so srs?
+
+
The BT wasn't in G/S. Only in C. Besides, the Battle Frontier has a WIDE variety of activities that I much enjoyed in Emerald. The Battle Tower is a classic, obviously, ever SINCE Crystal. It should still be in there.

HM's: 1.Cut, 2.Fly, 3.Surf, 4.Strength, 5.Flash, 6.Rock Smash, 7.Waterfall, 8.Whirlpool.
After you beat Sudowoodo, that fat guy should automatically come up to you and give you Rock Smash HM. Rather than it being a TM [one use only] that was used so commonly in the game, it really should therefore be an HM. Also, you had to talk to him manually to get Rock Smash in the first place.

I think think, overall, that there should be all 4 generation pokemon [when you obtained the National Dex] and no new pokemon/moves so you can trade back and forth between FR/LG/Ru/Sa/E [first 3 generation pokemon without 4th gen moves, like they required you to do when you traded from GSC to RBY], and obviously DP with any pokemon that knows any move.

Uhm, the Celadon Game Corner basment should be accessible, as well as the Underground Pass. Victory Road should be longer and have trainers. But I think there should only be 2 Victory Roads yet all 4 regions. The strongest gym leader should go up to like level 80. The E4 should go up to level 100. The movesets shouldn't be cheap moves that the pokemon learn while growing up, and the occasional TM's such as Fire Blast or whatever. Seriously good movesets for that pokemon should be against you to challenge you a little. It's fun for people like me who can only enjoy in-game battles =[

And for once, can you ACTUALLY BECOME THE CHAMPION OF THE E4??

I mean, the E4 people challenge you like you're not the champion; can't they say something like "Oh, champion. You've come to test to see if I'm ready? Very well, let's battle!" and when they win they should be like "HAH, now I should be champion" and when they lose they should be like "Well, not like I didn't expect that to happen..."

yeah... I'm sick of being crowned champion but not actually BEING champion.

Thank you, Vasco <3
100 KING Posted at: 14:24 Aug31 2007 Post ID: 1889005
100 KING
Forum GuestMember
+
+
rock smash dosnt need to be a HM because i beat the whole game and never used it.

they shouldnt make any new moves. they should stick with what ever they had. they should try to follow the same programming as the remake of FR/LG as in.. same pokemon, no new levels or anything. just stick with the same everyhting. and maybe put more stuff in for when the game is finished. like other islands and new pokemon to be found after you beat the jhoto league trainers.

if they put the pokemon up to lvl 100 we wouldnt be able to beat them. my pokemon where only up to lv 60 when i played.

although i lke the part about being the champion. instead of battling the champion again why doesnt the person wait in the room then battle his rival instead? that would be better.
It was Fun

v-gamer Posted at: 15:23 Aug31 2007 Post ID: 1889198
v-gamer
y so srs?
+
+
Lol, that's because the strongest trainer in-game was level 81, and that was Red.

I'm saying 3 versions of gyms, therefore being 24 gyms, and 2 E4's, or 10 E4 members.

That's enough to get to level 100, isn't it??
With all the in-game trainers, as well???

Thank you, Vasco <3
G MASTER Posted at: 03:01 Sep01 2007 Post ID: 1890413
G MASTER
+
+
About this Champions thing... The reason you don't actually become the champion is because the fact that the champion must not leave the pokemon leauge unless there closed for the day. And the fact that you still have to finish the pokedex preety much forces you to leave. Now imagine this... A challenger appears while you're in a cave or forest somewhere. They won't be able to call you untill you get out. And if these trainers came and gone in a randomly set time, like everything else, you'd lose your title by forfit preety quick; resulting in you fighting the elite four again. So let's just save everyone the trouble of going through this, over and over again, untill they find out there not allowed to leave, (EDIT: and finnish the pokedex) and act like you didn't actually become the champ.

100 KING: beating lv 100's is possible with lv 55's.

v-gamer: the reason they don't put all three regions together is because after the fith badge (mabe earlier) in the third set, all the trainers, and most likely your own, pokemon will be near or over lv. 85. At which point, you will be completely unbeatable regardless of type disadvantages. They saw this after they made G/S/C, which is exactly why you cant leave your starting region in the newer games.

« Last edited by G MASTER on Sep 1st 2007 »
Are you satisfied? Or do I have to beat the c*** outta you too?
100 KING Posted at: 14:34 Sep02 2007 Post ID: 1894069
100 KING
Forum GuestMember
+
+
G-MASTER: what if a person wanted to challenge you and you were in a forest? come on.. what ifs..sheesh. its a game not real life..

the only way you could beat the 100s with 55s is if you have 6 of em vs. 1 lv 100.
It was Fun

v-gamer Posted at: 22:06 Sep02 2007 Post ID: 1895257
v-gamer
y so srs?
+
+
On 01-Sep-2007 G MASTER said:About this Champions thing... The reason you don't actually become the champion is because the fact that the champion must not leave the pokemon leauge unless there closed for the day. And the fact that you still have to finish the pokedex preety much forces you to leave. Now imagine this... A challenger appears while you're in a cave or forest somewhere. They won't be able to call you untill you get out. And if these trainers came and gone in a randomly set time, like everything else, you'd lose your title by forfit preety quick; resulting in you fighting the elite four again. So let's just save everyone the trouble of going through this, over and over again, untill they find out there not allowed to leave, (EDIT: and finnish the pokedex) and act like you didn't actually become the champ.

100 KING: beating lv 100's is possible with lv 55's.

v-gamer: the reason they don't put all three regions together is because after the fith badge (mabe earlier) in the third set, all the trainers, and most likely your own, pokemon will be near or over lv. 85. At which point, you will be completely unbeatable regardless of type disadvantages. They saw this after they made G/S/C, which is exactly why you cant leave your starting region in the newer games.
What I meant about the champion is the respect the E4 gives you; they treat you like you're some amateur challenger, not the champion. I want them to say something to you out of respect for being the champion. All that's needed to be done is to change the text so that it's different from the first time you battle them. They did it FR/LG, just not exactly what I'm looking for... They STILL don't treat you with respect like you're the champion, they just say "Oh, I'm not going to lose this time!"

And tell me, by the 5th badge in the second region, would your whole team of 6 pokemon be level 85+ ? I think you mean only 1-2 pokemon would be that high a level in that point. That is, if you took no time to do training and you went with the flow in the game, leveling up as you continue. I find it rather easier to beat the storyline, first, and then level up your team. Of course, you'll want to have the 6 pokemon you would like in your team throughout the game. That's what I do.
Anyway, you would probably know that the higher the level a pokemon is, the harder it is to level them up. I'm sure that within 2.5 regions + 1 E4 you wouldn't be level 90 quite yet. That's why I think a 3rd region would help out a lot, and a 2nd E4 could be your ultimate test.
Also to actually add a little difficulty to the pokemon games. I don't know about you, but I beat the storyline within a week for every pokemon game I've played for the first time; even the first pokemon game I've ever played [Gold] I've beaten that within 2 weeks. But you see, the second time I play a game, I beat the storyline within 3 days [most of the time; depends on how many hours per day I play].
I want a pokemon game to be something like this, and that way it would take me more than just 1 or 2 weeks to beat the storyline.

That's just my input, maybe the pokemon games in general are too easy for me. But I still like them, nonetheless.

...Don't you think they should make Teen-rated pokemon games??

Thank you, Vasco <3
100 KING Posted at: 22:17 Sep02 2007 Post ID: 1895272
100 KING
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah i see where ur going with the "more regions" thing. sounds good.

i think they should make teen related ones. but how would they differ from the ones already made? swears (gay), better storyline? more complex puzzles?
It was Fun

v-gamer Posted at: 20:59 Sep03 2007 Post ID: 1897508
v-gamer
y so srs?
+
+
Well, yes, more complex in general.

In every single pokemon game, the bad guys [Team Rocket/Aqua/Magma/Galactic] tell you their plan like the stupid idiots they are. They tell you right off the bat what they're doing, therefore telling YOU what to do.

If they were to make a T-rated pokemon game, I think that the bad guys would actually be smart for once and NOT tell you their plan. You'd have to find out what they're doing and where yourself by battling others, talking to people, etc. And find out all the info yourself.

I wouldn't make it impossible to figure out; your rival always tells you where to go next, and that can be useful. The bad guys gives hints about what they're doing, and you can figure out where this is by talking to others.

Also maybe some more violence in them; as the pokemon gets weaker, you should notice some scratches on it.

And, well, frankly, I don't know what other difference it would make...

« Last edited by v-gamer on Sep 3rd 2007 »

Thank you, Vasco <3
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close