Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Gold

Pokemon gold/ailver remake?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

100 KING Posted at: 06:47 Jul29 2007 Post ID: 1786308
100 KING
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I was told to come here to post about this and that there where already 2 theradds going. but i didnt see any on the first 3 pages. so i assume they were old.

Anyway. a remake of the older games would rock. they did it for the blue/red versions, so why not for gold/silver. the game would have better graphics (d/p graphics) if it as on the ds there would also be the touch screen to use for something. they would have new pokemon in old places and new soundtracks too.

for some people who never played gold/silver now they could have the chance to try it. and same with the people who l=played it and enjoyed.

i would love to hear your thoughs on this.

If there is already a thread. could you please dirrect it to me.
It was Fun

Bronco11 Posted at: 16:34 Jul29 2007 Post ID: 1787691
Bronco11
+
+
Nintendo hasn't mentioned anything about it. But hopefully it's better than FR/LG. not being able to get Hoenn Pokemon without trading is stupid.

Also, think about this.

G/S/C was set to take place 3 years after the events of R/B/Y. But when they made FR/LG, they set the things back to the way they were in R/B/y.

Example- Koga leads the Fuschia city gym. (Janine did in G/S/C. And since G/S/C is AFTER FR/LG, Janine should lead the gym. Not Koga.)
100 KING Posted at: 16:45 Jul29 2007 Post ID: 1787722
100 KING
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i kinda got lost in there. about the koga thing. koga led the gym in the 1st gen. and in the second gen janine or whoever led it. that dosent sound 3 years beofreish to me.

i think the game would be d/p style with the touch screen and stuff in it. i hope they make it soon though.

r/b came out in what 1995ish time (ignore this> .$13$

g/s 1999ish

fr/lg came out in 2003 i think?

so thats 8 yearts so a update of g/s could possibly be in... 2007!! or 2008 depends

« Last edited by 100 KING on Jul 29th 2007 »
It was Fun

RJ Fighter Posted at: 16:58 Jul29 2007 Post ID: 1787759
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
+
No.

http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=19108
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums