Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Gold

Radio card?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

gamer6592 Posted at: 12:30 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209858
gamer6592
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'm in lavender town trying to get the radio card but I don't know how. The guard is saying that a criminal gang took over some building in jhoto. Does this mean I have to go all the way back to jhoto? Please answer a.s.a.p.!
Thanks!
So the little worm has come to die.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
G MASTER Posted at: 13:32 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209994
G MASTER
+
+
No. It just means that since Team Rocket took over the radio tower in Jhoto, they had to step up there sicurity.
to get the radio card, you must go to the power plant on the other side of rock tunnle. It should be clear from there.
Are you satisfied? Or do I have to beat the c*** outta you too?
die_zombie Posted at: 03:50 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211024
die_zombie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
1.go to the power plant east of cerelean city and talk to the main boss dude...

2.go back to cerelean city and go into the gym, a rocket should talk to you about a stolen part

3.head up north of cerelean and you should find a rocket guy on the brigde thing, battle him beat him, then go back to the gym

4.in the centre pool of water, the machine part is hidden, press the 'a' button on the right square (where the part is hidden) i think its the top left square, but there are only four so it wont take long to find...

5.once you have obtained the macine part, go back to the power plant, and tlak to the main boss dude, he should give you a tm.zap cannon

6.now go to the radio tower in lavender, and talk to the guy (you can still only go on the bottom floor) on the bottom floor facing the top wall, he should give you the radio card (expn card)...
Join this site...http://s14.invisionfree.com/ChaoticRoleplayRealm/index.php?
and this one...http://gameknot.com/?rfr=diezombie...when you sign up the second one, where it says referals by, type in diezombie
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close