Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Heart Gold

Hoennized

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
PhilXZ Posted at: 07:41 Jun10 2009 Post ID: 2642284
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
Post Likes: 0
+
+
The first pictures of this month's CoroCoro have appeared to show some 'Hoennized' info. Remember how after getting the Nat. Dex and beating the E4 in Platinum you were able to get the 3 birds? Well, in HeartGold, after beating the E4, Kyogre becomes available. And if you trade over Groudon from SoulSilver, it activates Rayquaza. Pretty cool set-off, huh?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Volke Posted at: 08:50 Jun10 2009 Post ID: 2642320
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
Sounds like a good idea, although it's easier to transfer them from Emerald.
InvertAlpha Posted at: 11:01 Jun10 2009 Post ID: 2642389
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
Post Likes: 6
+
+
What if there isn't a Pal Park.
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
coachcline Posted at: 15:19 Jun10 2009 Post ID: 2642793
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
+
^True.

I actually think this is a great idea, but I dunno how they're gonna put it all in & make it work.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
02 Dissociative. Posted at: 02:09 Jun11 2009 Post ID: 2643283
02 Dissociative.
+
+
This is a ridiculously bad idea.

Signature by Vasco.
ferrari_geelongfreak Posted at: 02:39 Jun11 2009 Post ID: 2643292
ferrari_geelongfreak
+
+
what makes you think its a bad idea?

they already have the johto legendaries of course. they cant really put the sinnoh ones because they have been in the last 3 games. they have the birds in platinum. what else is there to put in?

i think its a pretyy good idea. weird but pretty good.

thanks to Nic21 for the sig

name - anthony (Just if you wanted to know)
nickname - ferrari

trying to get wi-fi to work again.
02 Dissociative. Posted at: 03:03 Jun11 2009 Post ID: 2643300
02 Dissociative.
+
+
It's a bad idea because it's unnecessary and will ruin the games.

No one wants Sinnoh or Hoenn coming into Gen II. Why can't they leave well enough alone?

« Last edited by 02 Dissociative. on Jun 11th 2009 »

Signature by Vasco.
ferrari_geelongfreak Posted at: 03:43 Jun11 2009 Post ID: 2643304
ferrari_geelongfreak
+
+
thats a good point. im sure there wont be a lot of the third and fourth gen pokemon at the start when you first go through it. well i hope not anyway. i don't mind if theres a few though.

but i guess everyone has there own opinion anyway. i dont mind this idea. i think that they have put this in because people that havnt got ruby, sapphire or emerald have a chance to get them.

and nobody says you have to catch it anyway lol.

thanks to Nic21 for the sig

name - anthony (Just if you wanted to know)
nickname - ferrari

trying to get wi-fi to work again.
Ryuujin Posted at: 13:06 Jun11 2009 Post ID: 2643705
Ryuujin
+
+
On 11-Jun-2009 02 Dissociative. said:It's a bad idea because it's unnecessary and will ruin the games.

No one wants Sinnoh or Hoenn coming into Gen II. Why can't they leave well enough alone?
In order to help fill the Pok�dex. Some people don't have the Hoenn games, so they need to fill it up somehow. And it won't ruin the game, Kyogre and Groudon rule! You don't HAVE to use them, you know.

Wouldn't it make more sense to put Groudon in HeartGold and Kyogre in SoulSilver, though...? I mean, it just makes more sense to me to have a game of heat-powered legendaries in one game and hydro-powered legendaries in the other.
~ My Theme ~
coachcline Posted at: 21:25 Jun11 2009 Post ID: 2643920
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
+
It's like in R/S when in Ruby you got Latios & in Sapphire you got Latias.

02 Dissociative. Posted at: 06:03 Jun12 2009 Post ID: 2644004
02 Dissociative.
+
+
On 11-Jun-2009 Ryuujin said:In order to help fill the Pok�dex. Some people don't have the Hoenn games, so they need to fill it up somehow. And it won't ruin the game, Kyogre and Groudon rule! You don't HAVE to use them, you know.

Wouldn't it make more sense to put Groudon in HeartGold and Kyogre in SoulSilver, though...? I mean, it just makes more sense to me to have a game of heat-powered legendaries in one game and hydro-powered legendaries in the other.
Or, you know, they could just like, not include Hoenn Pokemon in HG/SS... But I guess that makes too much sense.

Signature by Vasco.
coachcline Posted at: 13:39 Jun12 2009 Post ID: 2644451
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
+
Oh lord yossy, you need to lighten up about this. It's not like it'll be a major part of the story, it'll probably be after the National Dex.

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 16:42 Jun12 2009 Post ID: 2644528
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
i hope the first time you run through (since u have a national dex already since kanto is there as well)that its only kanto and johto pokemon in johto. THen in Kanto they can start putting in the sinnoh and hoeen but mostly hoenn since sinnoh pokes are easy to get now

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

nyeem78 Posted at: 19:38 Jun13 2009 Post ID: 2645240
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
I think this a great idea, because a lot of people don't have the Hoenn Legends because the never got over playing the Johto region. This way I think lures in the old fans and also gives them a taste of what the have been missing out fr the new generations of Pokemon. I think its brilliant. I also think with the bird being able to be caught in Sinnoh makes sense. Birds do have wings and the do Migrate South for the Winter and North of the Summer.
Trainer: NIKO
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

DemonOfSand Posted at: 23:06 Jun13 2009 Post ID: 2645336
DemonOfSand
+
+
Why can't Nintendo make one game. You start from Kanto, go to Orange Islands(for the first time if I'm correct), then Johto, then Hoenn, then back to Kanto for the Battle Frontier(contests will open here and in Johto), then Sinnoh and frontier. Don't tell me that's it's impossible to combine all this into a simple chip. Look and the gov.'s info and other crap.

Anyway, on a more on topic note. I'm cool with this. HeartGold reveals Kyogre, SoulSilver reveals Groudon, etc.
My Aipom is famous for being the strongest Aipom ever on this site.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
Pokemonhacker68 Posted at: 23:21 Jun13 2009 Post ID: 2645349
Pokemonhacker68
+
+
Yeah, that would be cool if you know, get Kyrogre, Groudon and unlock Rayquazza. At least you get some Hoenn action.
I play Pokemon SoulSilver, want my friend code?
4254 8066 1536

Volke Posted at: 08:29 Jun14 2009 Post ID: 2645488
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
On 13-Jun-2009 nyeem78 said:I think this a great idea, because a lot of people don't have the Hoenn Legends because the never got over playing the Johto region. This way I think lures in the old fans and also gives them a taste of what the have been missing out fr the new generations of Pokemon. I think its brilliant. I also think with the bird being able to be caught in Sinnoh makes sense. Birds do have wings and the do Migrate South for the Winter and North of the Summer.
If that's the case they'd probably head out to Six and Seven Islands instead of Sinnoh, which isn't very far south of Kanto and Johto.

Check out PokeEarth on Serebii.
Ryuujin Posted at: 10:08 Jun14 2009 Post ID: 2645511
Ryuujin
+
+
On 13-Jun-2009 DemonOfSand said:Why can't Nintendo make one game. You start from Kanto, go to Orange Islands(for the first time if I'm correct), then Johto, then Hoenn, then back to Kanto for the Battle Frontier(contests will open here and in Johto), then Sinnoh and frontier. Don't tell me that's it's impossible to combine all this into a simple chip. Look and the gov.'s info and other crap.

Anyway, on a more on topic note. I'm cool with this. HeartGold reveals Kyogre, SoulSilver reveals Groudon, etc.
I've been wondering why they don't just do that, too. But who knows, maybe they'll just wait a few more years, once they can't do remakes anymore.
Then again, the anime was a rip-off from the game, wasn't it? I can see why the Orange Islands were never included.
~ My Theme ~
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:28 Jun15 2009 Post ID: 2646053
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
i can kinda understand why they dont put all regions/islands in one game. I mean think about it.You start out and its alright but by the end of johto 1 or more of your pokemon will be lvl 80 to lvl 100. Since you have to go through each region. But it would make sense if you had to start over like in the anime and leave all your pokemon at a farm etc.(cept for the orange islands and you can get them for the battle frontier but leave htem when u head to sinnoh)

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Ryuujin Posted at: 16:10 Jun15 2009 Post ID: 2646682
Ryuujin
+
+
As in region-specific PCs? Because they've already incorporated that idea; in the Sevii Islands, the only reason you could use your PC to connect to Kanto was because they established a link; otherwise, it would be region-specific. So yeah, you'd need to keep your Pok�mon in a PC and start over anew once you finished one region.
~ My Theme ~
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close