Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon LeafGreen

Good AR codes for V1, please!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Bobbytheghost Posted at: 21:34 Aug12 2005 Post ID: 337539
Bobbytheghost
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I tried the codes in Leaf Green V1 (I know that it's V1, because my Max Duo selects the game automatically), and guess what? Some of them maxed out the number of link battles, the number of trades, etc., and it messes with the amount of items in my pouches! I want a GOOD AR code that'll give me 99 Rare Candies in my PC until I turn it off! That code worked in Sapphire, why isn't there one like that in Leaf Green V1?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Flying Cat Posted at: 14:18 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 346414
Flying Cat
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey! I've got the same version and I know how to fix your problem. First, to delete the items, highlight one, press A, go to toss, press down, and now you will delete ALL of one item. Just make sure its not one item you need. As for rare candies, find a rare candy, activate the infinte money code and presto! Check your bag. Now for the trainer card, that's normal and it can't be fixed. Sorry! I've got the same problem.
P.S. there's a rare candy behind the weird lady's house in Island 2 at cape brink.
LeafGreen Posted at: 16:45 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 346830
LeafGreen
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I know a code for unlimited Rare Candies and if it works for my AR v5.8 then it should work for AR Make Duo, here it is...

77DB5497 D7EE8C96

I hope it helps you!

P.S. Once you enter the code it will be the first item in your bag and they won't go away if you save your game but I like the code even though I hardly ever use them.
I moderate a lot of Pokemon forums, 2 to be exact, I love them, but I love Harry Potter games even more!
Bobbytheghost Posted at: 11:29 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 362225
Bobbytheghost
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Does anyone have ANY idea for how to upgrade my AR? It's at Version 1.1.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close