Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon LeafGreen

Rate my new pokemon team

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Fwank Posted at: 23:11 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53793
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
retroguy: toxic is an awsome move, but it's stupid PP and accuracy leaves much to be desired, rather than toxic i prefer Will-o-wisp for its ability on lowering attack n defense (or does it? i was never burnt once in pokemon until fricken duclops appeared in ruby) haha some very good ideas for pokemon you have there, maybe you could mail those ideas to gamefreaks and get listed in the credits of the next game XD... grassyday sounds wierd tho, just like grasseon =D personali i think ivyeon sounds nice for a grass type (but the Ivy prefix has been taken by ivysaur... =S ) what about a ghost type that evoles if eevee hates you ... shadeon anybody }) ??

PoKeMoN-MaStEr: sorry if you though the Evo team's rating was a bit harsh, but it is hard to raise them like that anyway, BP only appeared in crystal and it wasn't that common for ppl to learn BP becoz they didn't really know what it did (they saw 40 PP and thot oh must be crap)

new team: doesn't look quite ready (not the levels, but some moves can't be obtained until you level em up a bit) perhaps i'll rate it when you think it's good enough to defeat your Evo team (you can simply change your movesets, no need to level em up to beat your Evo team =D)

Frank
karate28 Posted at: 23:48 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53798
karate28
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Please rate my team!
Rayquaza Lv.100
Dragon Claw
Flamethrower
Hyper Beam
Blizzard

Kyogre Lv.100
Thunder
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Water Spout

Feraligator Lv.100
Surf
Earthquake
Crunch
Dragon Claw

Groudon Lv.100
Fissure
Solarbeam
Fire Blast
Eruption

Lugia Lv.100
Aeroblast
Surf
Hydro Pump
Strength

Latios Lv.100
Luster Purge
Psychic
Recover
Fly

I know latios an lugia suck could u tell me a good move set for them?
PoKeMoN-MaStEr Posted at: 11:04 Jan13 2005 Post ID: 53927
PoKeMoN-MaStEr
Forum GuestMember
+
+
nice name for one of eevee's stage({[Shadeon]})
I like it Fwank
ey, Don't Lie, thats TEAM UT'S JOB LOL JK....... BUT NOTE REALLY........... Team KA KICKS A$$
bleepman Posted at: 14:08 Jan13 2005 Post ID: 54028
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 12-Jan-2005 karate28 said:Please rate my team!
Rayquaza Lv.100
Dragon Claw
Flamethrower
Hyper Beam
Blizzard

Kyogre Lv.100
Thunder
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Water Spout

Feraligator Lv.100
Surf
Earthquake
Crunch
Dragon Claw

Groudon Lv.100
Fissure
Solarbeam
Fire Blast
Eruption

Lugia Lv.100
Aeroblast
Surf
Hydro Pump
Strength

Latios Lv.100
Luster Purge
Psychic
Recover
Fly

1. JOIN TEAM UNTOUCHABLE!!!
2. How dare you say latios sucks...

Okay time to start rating
Rayquaza- Replace blizzard and hypoer beam with thunderbolt and icebeam.

kyogre- replace waterspout with calm mind.

feraligatr is fine

Groudon- TAKE AWAY FISSURE!!! FISSURE SUCKS. give it earthquake, bulk up, aerial ace and rockslide.

lugia is more of a tank- give it light screen, reflect, toxic and recover. is you come against a steel type, switch out.

LATIOS DOES NOT SUCK WHEN USED PROPERLY!!!!! Let it hold a soul dew, and give it psychic, calm mind, dragon claw, and thunderbolt.
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
karate28 Posted at: 16:47 Jan13 2005 Post ID: 54125
karate28
Forum GuestMember
+
+
look i ment the moves suck not the pokemon.
thanks for rating my team. how do i join untouchables and y should i?
innout Posted at: 22:20 Jan13 2005 Post ID: 54266
innout
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hi could you plz rate my team

Charizad 77
flamethrower
firespin
fly
slash

Lapras75
Surf
bodyslam
icebeam
sing

Golem75
rollout
rockblast
earthquake
strenght

Meganium75
Bodyslam
sunnyday
solarbeam
razorleaf

Jolteon78
Bite
quick attack
thunderbolt
dubble kick

Sugest a last pokemon plz
Fwank Posted at: 00:47 Jan14 2005 Post ID: 54288
Fwank
+
+
~Frank's BS Eevee evolution names~

Grass type: Ivyeon, use leaf stone
Ice type: Frosteon, friendship evolution while frozen
Fighting: Kung-Fu-Eon?? in your dreams??
Poison type: Vipereon, friendship evolution while poisoned
Ground type: Gaieon, friendship evolution while in tunnels/caves
Flying type: Levieon, use moon stone
Bug type: Insecteon, friendship ecolusion + exposure to silver wind (hahahaha)
Rock type: Minereon, trade holding hard rock
Ghost type: Shadeon, friendship evolution, exposure to a ghost attack
Dragon type: Dragoneon, friendship evolution, exposure to dragon atks
Steel type: Armoreon, trade holding metal coat
Normal type: Evereon, use sun stone

... hows this for bullcrap?
Fwank Posted at: 01:01 Jan14 2005 Post ID: 54290
Fwank
+
+
On 12-Jan-2005 karate28 said:Please rate my team!
Rayquaza Lv.100
Dragon Claw
Flamethrower
Hyper Beam
Blizzard

Kyogre Lv.100
Thunder
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Water Spout

Feraligator Lv.100
Surf
Earthquake
Crunch
Dragon Claw

Groudon Lv.100
Fissure
Solarbeam
Fire Blast
Eruption

Lugia Lv.100
Aeroblast
Surf
Hydro Pump
Strength

Latios Lv.100
Luster Purge
Psychic
Recover
Fly

Ray: hyper beam and blizzard are not good ideas obviousli... sometimes even fly's better than those, n e wai give this guy a more accurate alternative (ice beam?) to its original moveset, according to its stats... damn how do you get dragon dance... argh

Kyogre: sweet, all you need is to get rid of hydro pump for calm mind (yes i said hydro pump... if you can't figure this one out, i can't help you)

Gator: wow, cool, bit slow but... can't be helped

Groudon: ok~ bleepman sorta lost himself when he was trying to tell you how much fissure sux~ but the REST of your moves, are fine~ in fact, eruption and solarbeam should be kept~ (solar beam is your only effective defense against the water types... ) you want earthquake, eruption and S.beam stays, and the 4th, go with bulk up. (i can't seem to make sense out of bleep's moveset... thats why)

Lugia: wo ho luigi looks awkward, strength n hydro aren't needed, this guy aint even a water type... the only reason it learsn these water moves is becoz it also learns raindace... if you not gona keep that, don't keep water moves

Latios: woo hoo... why is fly there? do what bleep says for this guy...

erm.... you have a team of 5 of the strongest pokemon in the games... but you gave them awkward movesets... 3/10 ... soz mate, but a team like this can even get beaten by your standard beat down team... just type matching too =s bad luck, better building next time

Frank
Fwank Posted at: 01:11 Jan14 2005 Post ID: 54291
Fwank
+
+
On 13-Jan-2005 innout said:hi could you plz rate my team

Charizad 77
flamethrower
firespin
fly
slash

Lapras75
Surf
bodyslam
icebeam
sing

Golem75
rollout
rockblast
earthquake
strenght

Meganium75
Bodyslam
sunnyday
solarbeam
razorleaf

Jolteon78
Bite
quick attack
thunderbolt
dubble kick

Sugest a last pokemon plz
char: firespin? no need~ charizard isn't the kind to run from~ give him... dunno your choice, sunnyday is always good on chari =D but you need another weather poke to counter it lator if you wana use a water guy like...

lappy: ...like this guy, sing's just a BIT crap... a bit crap, you'd rather use confuse ray, not exactli the best but it has decent chance of gettin opponents hurting emselves... the rest, bleh, no need to change

golem: whats with rollout? you want this guy to keep rolling against a water type or somefin? rock blast is a good idea, though, either give this guy king's rock or scope lenz... you see wat i mean yah? =D other than that, strength isn't exactli needed, could use a brickbreak maybe, since you don't even have that on your team =S

mega: wow sunnyday, unless this guy has chlorophyl (as in the ability, don't get technical with me) sunny day would completely own it by giving others that 50% extra dmg with fire... and you don't want that... you know this guy can learn both reflect and light screen right? how ownage would that be??

jolt: oh heck, this guy can be your BP'er, why not? all you have on your team are slowpokes that aren't fast enough to counter someone if they decided to pump their stats... give this guy agility and BP to change all that, leave bolt and... maybe bite (i'd say get DT)

erm... well you're not exactli wasting good pokemon, but this aint too good either, 4/10 is my highest, not becoz it's not level 100 or becoz it has onli 5 pokemon n what not, just becoz of its movesets and the use of pokemon... remember TYPE isn't everything, you wana focus on the specific roles each pokemon play in your team (eg, your jolt using BP, and the rest atak??)

Frank
PoKeMoN-MaStEr Posted at: 08:18 Jan14 2005 Post ID: 54325
PoKeMoN-MaStEr
Forum GuestMember
+
+
those are all pretty good names
ey, Don't Lie, thats TEAM UT'S JOB LOL JK....... BUT NOTE REALLY........... Team KA KICKS A$$
karate28 Posted at: 10:40 Jan14 2005 Post ID: 54336
karate28
Forum GuestMember
+
+
alright thanks for rating my team.
bleepman Posted at: 14:16 Jan14 2005 Post ID: 54379
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
join team untouchable becuase 1. if you ever get into deep **** with another member/team, you have A LOT of people to back you up, and stick by you till its over. and you'll get bragging rights Smile

we also need more members, so please join. go to the Join Team [UT] Unt0chabl3s thread in the leafgreen, fire red, ruby or sapphire forum.
Stephanie,the Pokemon maniac Posted at: 16:05 Jan14 2005 Post ID: 54446
Stephanie,the Pokemon maniac
Forum GuestMember
+
+
whats team untouchable?explain everything u do and y.and if there r rules or anything i would like to no
Fwank Posted at: 07:19 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54633
Fwank
+
+
rules are: there are no rules <-- ofcuz this is not true, i dunno who came up with this saying to begin with.. wana hit them

erm... just ppl who help each other out lah, a community of happy and helpful gamers who are keen to help others on perfecting their gaming XD

... haha i should mail these BS names to game freaks XD and get them rejected XD

Frank
bleepman Posted at: 11:03 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54697
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah what frank said, and if you get into deep shi* we'll all back you up.
PoKeMoN-MaStEr Posted at: 11:04 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54699
PoKeMoN-MaStEr
Forum GuestMember
+
+
they might except them??
there pretty good like the new pkmn names r rilly odd like wurmple
PoKeMoN-MaStEr Posted at: 14:11 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54842
PoKeMoN-MaStEr
Forum GuestMember
+
+
any way this sucks, sumone used cheats on my F***ING GAME AND SCREWED IT Up......i had 197 pkmn(this is the 2nd time i had to restart)
and now i need to trade all my rare pkmn into my ruby so i can keep them. Because aomone (i think it was my brother) used the cheats to catch certain shiny pkmn, they went to my box as ?? and when ever i put the cursor thing on them my game freezes >:O :(
it sucks i even have a Black charizard....hopefully it has a shiny charmander
but i jus thought i'de let you all know i wont have a good team for a while........
heres my team right now
Latias Lvl-50 Mist ball, Psychic, Recover, reflect
Dragonite Lvl-60 Hyper beam, Safegaurd, Outrage, Wing Attack
Latios Lvl-64 Luster Purge, Psychic, Recover, Dragon Dance
Kingdra Lvl-66 Hyper beam, Dragon dance, surf, ice beam
Rayquaza Lvl-70 Fly, Strength, Extremspeed, Outrage
Charizard Lvl-100 Earthquake, Flamethrower, fire blast, dragon claw
O and if any one knoes a way to get those pices of crap outta my box witout having to withdraw or release(like a cheat) lemme know cuz right now i could use it
blastoise89 Posted at: 17:29 Jan16 2005 Post ID: 55509
blastoise89
Forum GuestMember
+
+
they suck
Fwank Posted at: 00:45 Jan17 2005 Post ID: 55842
Fwank
+
+
On 15-Jan-2005 PoKeMoN-MaStEr said:any way this sucks, sumone used cheats on my F***ING GAME AND SCREWED IT Up......i had 197 pkmn(this is the 2nd time i had to restart)
and now i need to trade all my rare pkmn into my ruby so i can keep them. Because aomone (i think it was my brother) used the cheats to catch certain shiny pkmn, they went to my box as ?? and when ever i put the cursor thing on them my game freezes >:O :(
it sucks i even have a Black charizard....hopefully it has a shiny charmander
but i jus thought i'de let you all know i wont have a good team for a while........
heres my team right now
Latias Lvl-50 Mist ball, Psychic, Recover, reflect
Dragonite Lvl-60 Hyper beam, Safegaurd, Outrage, Wing Attack
Latios Lvl-64 Luster Purge, Psychic, Recover, Dragon Dance
Kingdra Lvl-66 Hyper beam, Dragon dance, surf, ice beam
Rayquaza Lvl-70 Fly, Strength, Extremspeed, Outrage
Charizard Lvl-100 Earthquake, Flamethrower, fire blast, dragon claw
O and if any one knoes a way to get those pices of crap outta my box witout having to withdraw or release(like a cheat) lemme know cuz right now i could use it
hahaha too bad, thats why you always buy both your bro and yourself a copy of the game, so he can go screw up his own game XD ... despite my great idea, my bro stil managed to get to my cart and waste my ultra balls... becoz the ppl on this site say "oh, press up down left right AB 12 thousand times to catch any pokemon... NOTE, this only works SOMETIMES" (aka never) haha lets see ya team

Latias: looks like you just caught it ?!?! O_o?

Dragonite: hyper beam isn't good~ safeguard+outrage doesn't even work if thats why you have safeguard, otherwise haha you can keep it, i suggest agility for hyper beam and keep the rest for a normal attacker~ erm claw for outrage tho...

Latios: luster needs to get lost~ the rest are awsome (dragon dance? sweet =D) you know what everyone always say: get calm mind and hold soul dew XD

King: haha so mani ppl using kingdra these days XD it's mad isn't it?? ppl abused it hard back in crystal (ahem) anyway... same story, hyper beam not good, get rain dance instead of dragon dance, and breed for dragon breathe... or if you can't be bothered, give it... argh you know what, keep your stupid hyper beam i'm out of ideas

ray: hoho~ if you wana keep all those physical attacks i suggest you (somehow) get dragon dance... erm otherwise, keep fly, get ice beam, get earthquake, get claw, madness... not rili

char: fire blast for something else~ and how come THIS guy has claw?!?!? -_-" well you can always breed for dance, but no need, give it b.break

haha i hope your game gets fixed soon, nice dragon team~ too bad charizard doesn't become a dragon (it'll be too bs) but~ you have 3 more dragons to choose from in the gem versions anyway~ good luck~ (obviousli salamence..) 5/10, very normal, i like kingdra XD

Frank
PoKeMoN-MaStEr Posted at: 17:05 Jan17 2005 Post ID: 56177
PoKeMoN-MaStEr
Forum GuestMember
+
+
no i actually traded latias from my ruby like weeks ago LOL
i jus dont use it in battle a whole lot

yes i gathered all my rre pkmn like latios and rayquaza and put them into ruby until i can trade back
it took for ever i had about 63 to trade
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 268487

Post Top
Click to close