Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon LeafGreen

I rate your pokemon movesets, not teams just movesets

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 08:24 Feb07 2005 Post ID: 65671
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'll rate your movesets. Items count in this. You'll make me work harder if you put nature in it Im only asking to put one pokemon at a time please. If you just have to put more than one then go ahead. If all of your pokemon have good movesets then there is no question that you probably will have a good team

I will start it off with my favorite pokemon
Zangoose lv. 100 shell bell
aerial ace
brick break
swords dance
facade

I know that my Zangoose is beatable but if it's underestimated will destroy whole teams trust me I destroyed my friend who did that exactly
He had

kyorge
groundon
rayquaza
swampert
latias
groundon

He had started with rayquaza and did dragon dance while I sword dance. He did hit me and it got me into the red. I retailiated with fascade and his whole team went down the drain.
I'll be back with a vengence. check this site out if you have time to read this: Bleeppokemonland.tk. When I do come back, all hell will break loose Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
busted1012 Posted at: 07:40 Feb12 2005 Post ID: 69203
busted1012
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok.erm......
lapraslv100(Never melt ice)
Quiet nature
ice beam
pyscic
water pulse(it might confuse them)
and i need another move

thanx
JOIN TEAM UT AND TEAM SZ AND TEAM SOLARBEAM AND TEAM DARKSCORPION AND THE BEAR CLAN AND TEAM UA THEY RULE THEIR COOL SIGN UP TODAY DONT SIT THERE AND DROOL!!!!!!!!!
fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 08:26 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70430
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Lapras is one strong water/ice pokemon. don't you think you should give it strong moves. If I were to grade the moves you have now (just the three you have) you would have 4.5/10

try this out, it works
Lapras:
sheer cold
ice beam
hydropump: waterpulse will get you killed before it give you a win
psychic/thunder/thunderbolt: either one doesn't matter

Keep training
and train hard

PS: no...thank you for responding Smile
I'll be back with a vengence. check this site out if you have time to read this: Bleeppokemonland.tk. When I do come back, all hell will break loose Smile
busted1012 Posted at: 16:21 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70881
busted1012
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thank u i have already learned laprus sheer cold and its also got psychic,ice beam and hydro pump!!!!!!
JOIN TEAM UT AND TEAM SZ AND TEAM SOLARBEAM AND TEAM DARKSCORPION AND THE BEAR CLAN AND TEAM UA THEY RULE THEIR COOL SIGN UP TODAY DONT SIT THERE AND DROOL!!!!!!!!!
busted1012 Posted at: 16:25 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70886
busted1012
Forum GuestMember
+
+
k... try this one,
articunnolv100(never melt ice)
ice beam
mind reader
sheer cold
airel ace

not bad hay!!!!!
ps....thanx u for rateing the other one i have now beaten the leauge alot quicker and easier!!!!!!lol
fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 18:40 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70976
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
o k Artic's has a good moveset
I'm not complaining for once
Ehhhh 7/10 Because I see a huge weakness appearing from the background of this moveset. Lets see... say if I had either raichu,jolteon,blaziken,charizard,areodactal,etc. and i hit you first. Chances are you are trying to do the ohko on me, right? Before you mind reader(funny cause you really can't read your opponents mind on the first move) he hits you with an ehhhh ummmm a thunderbolt and it knocks you to half of your hp, What will happen to your artic bird after it does mind reader or before you do sheercold?
Good moveset though. You probably have to know when to pull him out at the right time to use this one. A trainer like me is always ready for surprises thats why I counter with one of my own, just plain ol fainting your pokemon.
Once again good moveset. Smile
Fluffychicken Posted at: 19:13 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70989
Fluffychicken
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What moves would you recommend for a Jolteon?My moves are,Thunderbolt,Double Team,Quick Attack,and Flash.I hate the moves,and I can't find anything better.
I'm baaaack!
fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 07:37 Feb15 2005 Post ID: 71529
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
okay give me a sec on that... okay

here you go
Jolteon whatever lv.
take out quick attack cause he/she is already faster than most pokemon (130 base speed) Try either secret power or body slam because they both can make your opponent paralyzed during battle. If you don't like that then replace quick attack with return to go a good amound of damage (at least one third). See, if you have more than one move that will inflict a paralyze condition the only out come for your opponent's pokemon is a paralyze condition.

Take flash out and take it out quickly! Joleton has sand attack for crying out loud! And don't even give him/her sand attack either when you take out flash. I you have double team that is good enough. Sand attack/flash will be very much a waste of time when your opponent switches out their pokemon. Iron tail would be a good replacement for this. If you want to try the raindance/thunder trick and take out thunderbolt and give him/her thunder then take out flash and give him/her raindance.

enough talk
try this on for size
Jolteon:
double team
thunder
raindance
iron tail

or
Jolteon:
body slam/return
thunderbolt
double team
toxic

ORRRRRR!
Jolteon:
curse
agility
shock wave
flail

This last one you will have to breed the moves on jolteon if you like the moveset.
hope it helped 3/10 (before the correction. Mann, that moveset was horrible Smile )
busted1012 Posted at: 14:24 Feb15 2005 Post ID: 71731
busted1012
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanx once again for rateing me poke,erm...yes i surpose ur right,and yes i have a few tricks up me sleeve(Not literally)but i think its good to take out a few weaker ones that dont have thunder or fire moves,and then when they send out a thunder or fire type ill wip out me special poke....anyways,thanx
Fluffychicken Posted at: 17:15 Feb15 2005 Post ID: 71878
Fluffychicken
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I know,my Jolteons moves were so awful,I kept losing,even to Pidgeys.I really needed help with that.Thanks.
I'm baaaack!
fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 19:15 Feb15 2005 Post ID: 71948
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Anytime I can help (well not anytime but the times I'm here)
Fluffychicken Posted at: 15:58 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72561
Fluffychicken
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok,I'm training a Dratini,and I wanted to know,what moves I should teach it,once it evolves into a Dragonite.I wanted to give it the best moves,and you seem to be the person who knows them.
I'm baaaack!
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted at: 17:06 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72599
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Groudon lv:100
Earthquake
Eruption
Solarbeam
Thunderbolt
In Soviet Russia-car drives you!! Mod of the LG forums! Yoh, Sora, And Ed are MINE!!!!!
Join team SZ, and D$ today!!!!! Join here http://s10.invisionfree.com/Espeons_Cloud
JOIN TEAM STATE ALCHEMISTS!! My b-day is on the 11th of this month!!!!

fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 08:48 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73046
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
fluffy chick: Here you go
Dragonite: kings rock (I single-handedly destroyed my friends team in a double battle with this moveset)
Twister(for the flinching)
double team (helps you out in the long run)
thunderwave(do this first and you have a better chance of the poke not moving at all added with the flinching)
return/aerial ace/hyperbeam/outrage(finishing the pokemon off with one of these)

take your pick.
fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 09:07 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73059
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What's happnin D.E.! Still like anna? (joking)
okay lets get down to business
4.5/10
I'f Groudon was your last pokemon how would you destroy a dragon? There are many dragons out there D.E. (most used: salamence, dragonite, and ray charles to name a few). Isn't Groudon a attacker and not a special attacker?

personally I love the solarbeam and erupting cause you are taking advantage of the sunlight(sorry beepman). I have to say though if that sunlight dies you're in big trouble sweetie.

I'm more of a OHKO trainer so I would say give him fissure but if you don't like it keep earthquake on him since he does have a better attack.

Thunderbolt almost serves no purpose when you can give him ancient power or rockside for those flying types (you'll still have solarbeam for grass types)

did you get it all
earthquake/fissure
solarbeam
eruption
rockslide/ancient power
Fwank Posted at: 09:29 Feb19 2005 Post ID: 75051
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
On 17-Feb-2005 fearlessleaderfatal said:fluffy chick: Here you go
Dragonite: kings rock (I single-handedly destroyed my friends team in a double battle with this moveset)
Twister(for the flinching)
double team (helps you out in the long run)
thunderwave(do this first and you have a better chance of the poke not moving at all added with the flinching)
return/aerial ace/hyperbeam/outrage(finishing the pokemon off with one of these)

take your pick.
time for your own moveset to get rated:

actuali i aint gona rate this, i'm just curious to find out how this moveset actuali works practicali... i mean dragonite's so slow... this is hardli a one man sweeper... dun u fink it's very easy to overcome this? i mean it might be a bit unexpected but... well i ono, i never liked dragonites much n e wai... onli dragondancers catch my attention (fast)
bleepman Posted at: 10:29 Feb19 2005 Post ID: 75088
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 14-Feb-2005 Fluffychicken said:What moves would you recommend for a Jolteon?My moves are,Thunderbolt,Double Team,Quick Attack,and Flash.I hate the moves,and I can't find anything better.
thunderbolt, hidden power, substitute, double team. hold a petaya berry.
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close