Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon LeafGreen

if you could make one pokemon what would it be and why

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
shot_calla51 Posted at: 23:11 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 223627
shot_calla51
Post Likes: 0
+
+
pikazard----electric/fire

The day has arrived where I put in my very own signature with Fiend Codes:
SSBB = 0259-0069-0106
Pokemon Diamond = 4596 9316 5087
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
scorpion92 Posted at: 06:22 Jun26 2005 Post ID: 224091
scorpion92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh yeah, my Metazard is an evolved form of Charizard by touching the Iron ston, know it is half metal, half Charizard
Team D$ RULES!!!! Come join one of the BIGGEST and most improving team on SC. Yes Team Dark $corpion is here to help all of you's, Thanks to all to my members. Join my site: http://s12.invisionfree.com/Overload/index.php?. Need Admins
Fwank Posted at: 06:51 Jun26 2005 Post ID: 224150
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
a fight? and what u mean 'again' ?? eh??? @_@ ...
scorpion92 Posted at: 08:24 Jun26 2005 Post ID: 224299
scorpion92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok Fwank you dont remember in the Fire red forums, where i said join and you must of said something about me or Team D$ and i started and i still remember you saying this:

''Hah, very funny you prat, your team wont work and neither will it ever''

This is when you had the Eyes on hte back o your head avatar, this was around April

^_^

if i find it i'll show you
Team D$ RULES!!!! Come join one of the BIGGEST and most improving team on SC. Yes Team Dark $corpion is here to help all of you's, Thanks to all to my members. Join my site: http://s12.invisionfree.com/Overload/index.php?. Need Admins
Fwank Posted at: 11:07 Jun26 2005 Post ID: 224456
Fwank
+
+
you know what... i never said that you prat <-- i have now =D!!!!

go ahead and find it... i dun mock ppl by saying "very funny" coz i hardli ever find n e thing funny enough to actuali TELL others that it's funni *O* ... and it aint like me to say "neither will it ever" coz my english just aint dat good =]

soz i dunno how mani haters u've got against ya in yer life but i sure aint one of em ^^" yer not worth the effort for me to get THAT worked up... (unless i was bored, which i probabli was, but that STILL duzn't explain why i said all dat crap i didn't say...)

... team D$ right? i think it was more of a comment about u wanted to report me to rich?? for... like... i don't know, u just all of a sudden said u wanted report me to rich... like da heck man... for wat? *scratch*

"don't wana start another fight" whew... for someone who dun u sure remember stupid shyt very clearli...
Cousinavee Posted at: 11:11 Jun26 2005 Post ID: 224466
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 1
+
+
tulkle what was that??? SPAM? i think so.
The death of logic is the birth of understanding. Explaining somthing without evidence is trying to prove the unproveable.... I have absolutely no clue what im talking about...
scorpion92 Posted at: 11:51 Jun26 2005 Post ID: 224506
scorpion92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, you started it over there and i just reminded you, and please stop spamming
Fwank Posted at: 12:01 Jun26 2005 Post ID: 224519
Fwank
+
+
=\ i dun care man stop spamming...

if i'd been that banned that easily i would've been banned yonks ago... yer being way too formal about this -_-" it's just a net forum... slong as read the forum rules and accept the fact that you can't anything about what the other person says (ya can, but it's veeeeeeeeery limited) then it's not all that bad...

frankli mate ... hey wait why am i so formal about this? haha who cares man~ XDDDD

... cousinavee if you think this is spam then report the post man -_-" YOUR POST is more of a spam than mine; i replied to other users while your post was there for the sole purpose of stating the obvious fact that i was off topic... what are we grade schoolers? we KNOW it was spam you smart butt =S... there ya go, attention seeker, i mentioned u in my post, be satisfied

... -_-" better stay on topic

do u guys even know wat being a ghost/dark type with the wonder guard ability means?
scorpion92 Posted at: 08:52 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 225440
scorpion92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok then, this has to much spam and flam in it so i'll just delete your posts Fwank and then i'll close this joint.

*Locked*
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close