Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon LeafGreen

How do you make action Replay codes?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Cousinavee Posted at: 21:45 May18 2005 Post ID: 166648
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Ive seen so many non-codejunkie AR cheats! How do you make them??
The death of logic is the birth of understanding. Explaining somthing without evidence is trying to prove the unproveable.... I have absolutely no clue what im talking about...
Cousinavee Posted at: 22:13 May18 2005 Post ID: 166699
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Also
Is there a code all pokemon in your boxes?
The death of logic is the birth of understanding. Explaining somthing without evidence is trying to prove the unproveable.... I have absolutely no clue what im talking about...
annabel Posted at: 02:09 May20 2005 Post ID: 167810
annabel
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
first you can't make codes you have to find them second I am not sure if there is such a code
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
Cousinavee Posted at: 14:32 May20 2005 Post ID: 168470
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
is there a good site for non junkie sits?
Cousinavee Posted at: 14:33 May20 2005 Post ID: 168472
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oops *codes* sorry
annabel Posted at: 01:50 May21 2005 Post ID: 169105
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
do you go to codejunkies? they might have what you want
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
Cousinavee Posted at: 13:50 May21 2005 Post ID: 169722
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah but I already have them.
canon 40 Posted at: 00:47 May22 2005 Post ID: 170410
canon 40
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how do i enter codes?
Bronco11 Posted at: 06:29 May22 2005 Post ID: 170716
Bronco11
+
+
do you have an Action Replay Device?
Cousinavee Posted at: 13:41 May22 2005 Post ID: 171019
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
go to managment and add/edit code on AR
If you dont have the game click add/edit game.
its that simple.
Cousinavee Posted at: 12:51 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 187540
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sooo... Backto my question. Are there any good sites other than codejunkies? The ones on this site never work.
Cousinavee Posted at: 20:56 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 212301
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ANY ONE!?!?!
babydollrox Posted at: 10:28 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216078
babydollrox
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm so confused! My AR finally came through on ebay, but The instruction booklet is USELESS!!!! I've put my game in the AR, my AR in the GBA, that random link this in the AR, and the other end on the compuet, damn thing won't get passed the blotched up title screen, and meh, computer won't recognise it!

WHAT THE HELL TO I DO?!?!?
"I can see that I'm getting the reed light ladies and gentlemen, and that means it's time for me to stop, stop with the hate and stop with the fear, comedy uh, comedy's supposed to be about the truth, you know I uh, I killed tonight, Dougie Max"
Cousinavee Posted at: 12:42 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216366
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Babydollrox wat does this have to do with the topic??? Stop spamming.
babydollrox Posted at: 10:54 Jun22 2005 Post ID: 217744
babydollrox
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sorry I'm just so confused! I couldn't work out how to start a new topic, and I didn't know where to put it! So I put it here as it's as close as I can get, then I found out how to start a new topic, but no-one's replied!

Anyway I'm really sorry carry on
"I can see that I'm getting the reed light ladies and gentlemen, and that means it's time for me to stop, stop with the hate and stop with the fear, comedy uh, comedy's supposed to be about the truth, you know I uh, I killed tonight, Dougie Max"
Cousinavee Posted at: 17:23 Jun22 2005 Post ID: 218279
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
go to the top of the page and click where it says start new topic.
scorpion92 Posted at: 17:45 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 221514
scorpion92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah there are good sites for places, just go to google and type in Code junkies and you will get laods i think
Team D$ RULES!!!! Come join one of the BIGGEST and most improving team on SC. Yes Team Dark $corpion is here to help all of you's, Thanks to all to my members. Join my site: http://s12.invisionfree.com/Overload/index.php?. Need Admins
Cousinavee Posted at: 18:47 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 221591
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Cool thanks
scorpion92 Posted at: 05:09 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222387
scorpion92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, i am always happy to help
Team D$ RULES!!!! Come join one of the BIGGEST and most improving team on SC. Yes Team Dark $corpion is here to help all of you's, Thanks to all to my members. Join my site: http://s12.invisionfree.com/Overload/index.php?. Need Admins
haitianhitokiri Posted at: 12:07 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390855
haitianhitokiri
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i unno
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 219358